• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Way to give an actual explanation, Mike.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
I mained her because I thought she was a joke character in SSB64, and I picked her one round in attempt to showboat. "Hey guys, I'll beat you all using JIGGLYPUFF!" And I liked her. Then I discovered Rest. And then I mained her.
This is exactly mah story. Except I thought she was a joke character in Brawl. Hadn't played SSB64 in forever.

:cool: :mad:

i'm on topic wut

MrEh

Smash Hero
I mained Weegee and Jiggs in SSB64. I used Jiggs because she was cute, and Weegee because he was awesome.

In Melee, Jiggs took backseat to Bowser, since Bowser is awesome.

And of course, I still main Bowser in Brawl. Jiggs is the closest thing I have to a secondary.

cemo

white walker
I play Ness/Jiggs in 64, Icies/Jiggs in melee, and GaW/Jiggs in Brawl.
I like to pretend she's my main though. ):

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Pokemon was the first thing I made a hobby of. Having watched the first season and it being popular with my elementary class made it easy to get into. Jigglypuff's lullaby was the first song I learned aside from nursery rhymes, and everyone who liked Pokemon was amazed by my vocal ability to simulate a wild pokemon in public (keep in mind I was about 8...).

All through school life and home, people kept telling me I can't do something, or disapproved ambitious decisions; " Go to a comunity college first," they said, and other things like that. My life felt constantly nerfed, but there was still lots to like about it. Same with Jiggs.

Having a hard life with disapproving peers, eagerness for approval and a love for Pokemon made maining Jigglypuff a natural thing to do. Because we both have hard times transitioning(Melee-Brawl especially) and have a love for music.

No clue what I just said or if anyone got that :dizzy:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
ooo i didn't know about this thread, see this is what hw **** does to you :mad:

Smashboards Name: Jigglyzelda003
Birthday: april 12
Height and weight: 6'1, 198?lbs
Eye color: dark brown
Current location: Cleveland, OH
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: MKW, Pokemon, Tales games, other fighters.
Game systems you own: Wii, Gamecube, Gamboy Advance SP, ps2, psp, DS, 360
Your favorite activity: idk
Favorite food: apples
Favorite drink: Water,
What activities do you like to do in spare time: games, exercise, read.

and i've always had JP as a main since 64 and was my first fav pokemon before Smeargle and Quagsire came, she was never my top, but always in top 3. infact shes fighting w/ Zelda over who should be my second lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Smashboards Name: Bowyer
Real Name: Bowyer <--- last name / nick name since middle school
Birthday: 9/23/88
Height and weight: 3 feet... 769 pounds
Eye color: Green
Current location: Michigan baybee!!!
Other games you enjoy other than Brawl: I hate video games and only play smash, honest truth
Game systems you own: Xbox 360... haven't touched it since October
Your favorite activity: Skateboarding... and girls... I guess you could throw drinking/partying in there too
Favorite drink: Dr. ****ing Pepper
What activities do you like to do in spare time: UofM doesn't let me have free time :/

...we should be able to talk about girls here =)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
What do we all think about the new SBR stages and such?
I'm a little disappointed that Corneria's banned and Green Greens' is counter/banned. I'm a huge fan of way short ceilings when playing as jiggs.

Also, I don't want to see anybody that I know for a fact isn't a Jigglypuff main or part of the community post here.
lol, that seems pretty harsh :)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im mixed about Corneria. im glad its gone cause i don't have to worry about it when im JP, but on the flip side i lost it as a Fox stage :(

GGs..., meh idc about that one, i have no special feelings for it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I think the advantage of killing sooner is more significant than the disadvantage of dieing sooner.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Not if you play somebody like Ness.
And the lower the ceiling, the earlier her Utilt kills. Which actually works as a kill move on stages like Brinstar. + DACUS.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Im late to this thread lol. Oh well.

Smashboards Name: M-WUZ-H3R3
Birthday: July 17th
Weight: 6 tons 18.7 oz
Hight: 12 stories 2 mm
Eye color: brown as s***
Current location: New Jersey

Games: Smash, Mario (sunshine, galaxy, 64), Zelda (Ocarina, TP, Majora's mask, Wind waker, Phantom hourglass, Minich cap), Halo (3 and wars), Guitar Hero (III and world tour), Call of duty World at War (lol he said duty) Metroid (Hunters, Prime, Prime III)

Game systems: Wii, Gamecube, Sexbox 360, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy color
Your favorite activity: Track&Field, Baseball
Favorite food: It was a Rock Lobster!
Favorite drink: Portal Cake
Spare time: Interior crocodile alligator, I drive a chevrolet movie theater <---click

where the hell are all these jigglypuffs coming from?
Their pokeballs of course.
I lol'ed

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
I'm glad my joke was appreciated. :3

But I did kinda like Corneria for some matches. Fair killed pretty early if you were near either of the sides, and DACUS + utilt were good for some ezpz kills. Granted, I'd never take a Zelda there, but for people who don't ***** out vertical kills it's not bad IMO.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
Off topic, the unlimited jumps on fd or japes glitch works for mk as well when he drill rushes. Dunno if any1 knows this already or not, I just figured it out in friendlies.

PND

Smash Champion
If anyone ever tried to pick Corneria on me I'd just counter pick Snake and be all like "Now what, *****?"

I kind of like Corneria. Not for Jiggs, but for the look on people's faces when they realized I played Snake. >_>

TheStig

Smash Lord
i can see why because jiggly is sooo much better in brawl+

vbrawl isn't really meant for jiggs unless you are >>>>>>> than your opponent

PND

Smash Champion
I am too, but only cuz' I updated my Wii and don't know how to scrub it clean again.

On that note, I might be buying another Wii. >_>

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't get why so many people are flocking to brawl+. It's a shallow game. Melee has a ton of options before the hit and brawl has a ton of options after the hit. Brawl+ doesn't have either, which makes it shallow.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I don't get why so many people are flocking to brawl+. It's a shallow game. Melee has a ton of options before the hit and brawl has a ton of options after the hit. Brawl+ doesn't have either, which makes it shallow.
I think the fact that there are no stale moves makes it absolutely ridiculous and promotes spamming. I refuse to play a game like that.:mad:

Top Bottom