• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
There is a really strong chance that I'll be attending this.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm really interested in this. Would be nice to visit Canadaland and enter this for my summer break.

Cassio

Smash Master
Why is this so close to WHOBO and SRT? I hope they dont end up too close together. Im going to try to make it to either this or WHOBO.

weon - X

Smash Ace
obviously coming. we get to chill with PP thats sick

m2k should come because he'll get to see and play kirbykaze :)

Armada

Smash Lord
If this will be really huge tournament and someone else from Sweden wanna go I will try to come.
The biggest chances is that Im not coming but the possibillity for me to come is still there.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
RESPECT for making this june 30, ill be back, and ill be here for sure.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ayyo tin... i really dont think the A&C basement is big enough to support somethin like this haha

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Definitely going. May be able to provide housing :)

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
I gues I can come to this. If some people are driving up the day before, I can house them if they're willing to drive me up to this. Migh be able to house more than just one of their carpools though

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
If this will be really huge tournament and someone else from Sweden wanna go I will try to come.
The biggest chances is that Im not coming but the possibillity for me to come is still there.
I'll see what I can do ;)

RESPECT for making this june 30, ill be back, and ill be here for sure.
You know I got u :)

ayyo tin... i really dont think the A&C basement is big enough to support somethin like this haha
LOL, yesterday it fit 130 ppl in the 1 room for Street Fighter, and Marvel Amateur tourneys (cause ppl come out apparently when the pros aren't allowed to enter xD).

Tin, can you tell the Americans that they're not allowed to participate? I want to place in the money :(
:joyful:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
get some fans up in that **** thats gonna be one stinky sweaty *** room brah, remember that sauga tourney last summer felt like i was bein cooked alive god damn

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If I can get a ride to the venue, I can confirm my two TVs. Confirm me for GC+Melee and Wii+Brawl. Oh and maybe 64+64 if we end up with more TVs than consoles.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
So badly want to come to this for melee, sadly I'll probably be up at a cottage on those dates, I'll see how things go when we get closer to it.

MJG

Smash Hero
This is in the same month of WHOBO..? Welp. I might go to this anyways since I had to buy a PRETTY expensive passport (might as well visit canada again after the 4th).

Ill come to this if I can find a good partner :bee:

Gichan

Smash Champion
you ****ing piece of **** you like to try to sway hype from RoS. Like to screw me out of PR and smash community and now you like to **** around with tournaments. Everyone has been patient with tourney threads for your tournaments, either yours or co-hosted with mine, and now you like to just walk over hype created for a national that was already placed, TWO WEEKS BEFORE. Tin, seriously, when I see you on the fourth don't even come near me mother****er.

This is Gi btw, don't have access to my normal account at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom