• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
alright cool i guess ill just pull out enough bedding stuff for whoever shows up at my house on friday

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
with that schedule we're def ****ed. tinman finish this earlier please. You need to sacrifice some matches. Sorry for Chibo and his streaming business but some ppl gotta go to work on monday, unless you want forfeits to happen. I'LL MAKE SURE THIS **** KEEPS ROLLING.

Also ban Pappy from Bracket making.

And.. I'm hoping tinman asks for advice with seeding and bracket making I def dont want to see dumb matching.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^
Dunno if any of this 'dumb matching' happened at the last IMPULSE but at the last one, Red X and I helped out Tin with the seeding and bracket making.
If it did, we'll try to be more careful about it this time I guess?

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
with that schedule we're def ****ed. tinman finish this earlier please. You need to sacrifice some matches. Sorry for Chibo and his streaming business but some ppl gotta go to work on monday, unless you want forfeits to happen. I'LL MAKE SURE THIS **** KEEPS ROLLING.

Also ban Pappy from Bracket making.

And.. I'm hoping tinman asks for advice with seeding and bracket making I def dont want to see dumb matching.
Ally vs Holy round 1 confirmed

Keitaro

Just noticed, Brawl singles top 6 begins at 9 pm??? That's the time I was already expecting to be on the road heading home 0_o

I will try to work around that. I know Jband has work at noon the next day so we'll see. Seriously kinda tough to deal with though.

If at all possible though please make an attempt to just get stuff going. Zenith ended at like 6 pm on Sunday with 3 events and 120+ people so I know this event can surely do that or better.

AllyKnight

^
Dunno if any of this 'dumb matching' happened at the last IMPULSE but at the last one, Red X and I helped out Tin with the seeding and bracket making.
If it did, we'll try to be more careful about it this time I guess?
It probably didn't, this is just a general thing lol.

Just noticed, Brawl singles top 6 begins at 9 pm??? That's the time I was already expecting to be on the road heading home 0_o

I will try to work around that. I know Jband has work at noon the next day so we'll see. Seriously kinda tough to deal with though.

If at all possible though please make an attempt to just get stuff going. Zenith ended at like 6 pm on Sunday with 3 events and 120+ people so I know this event can surely do that or better.
Yeah this, my understanding is that chibo wants to stream both games, and it's going to take ****ing forever. 9 PM FOR BRAWL? Brawl takes the longest, this is just aiming for problems. Play both at the same time. 2 bad the stream can't do both games, I'm seriously not going to wait for a game I'm not even playing. hopefully tinman kinda sees through this and just make both games finish asap. We can save replays and Chibo can upload them later. .. Also Melee isn't that hype, mango is coming and probably gonna play drunk and win, ontario's top 5 gonna be there, kage... why is brawl always the one suffering? lol No hate on melee, I love the game and most of the persons.

Patches

Smash Master
Im playing some black ops 2 instead of practicing for my money matches. Free money for those whom im playing LOL

Edit: if anyone has xbox, add me Mr Patches xd

Keitaro

It probably didn't, this is just a general thing lol.

Yeah this, my understanding is that chibo wants to stream both games, and it's going to take ****ing forever. 9 PM FOR BRAWL? Brawl takes the longest, this is just aiming for problems. Play both at the same time. 2 bad the stream can't do both games, I'm seriously not going to wait for a game I'm not even playing. hopefully tinman kinda sees through this and just make both games finish asap. We can save replays and Chibo can upload them later. .. Also Melee isn't that hype, mango is coming and probably gonna play drunk and win, ontario's top 5 gonna be there, kage... why is brawl always the one suffering? lol No hate on melee, I love the game and most of the persons.
I think Brawl is put last since it is the most hype event, similar to what happened at Apex.

I don't mind that being done for Apex but I'd rather not have a schedule like that for anything else lol. Hopefully this gets changed. I thought singles bracket would start at noon and I wouldn't have complained if it even started the latest 5 pm but 9 pm is reeeaally pushing it lol. Nakat will likely be in top 6 too which means even longer matches lol.

I'm also guessing that Chibo wants to stream every match of top 6, *CRINGE!!!*

AllyKnight

Yeah. But still not needed. I'm sure tinman wants a good tournament, that's how you get the crowds behind setups and yelling and ****, offstream.

I would add you but I don't have XBOX Live account with pass bought. Just online lmao.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yea I would really appreciate it if top 6 didn't start that late like Keitaro said. :( 9pm is way too late, 5 or 6 sounds like a much better time. I have work the next day so having the top 6 start to fight at 9 would really be troublesome for me and whoever else has work the next day :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm looking for a partner for Brawl.

I'm one of Alberta's better players and I play Sonic. I can sub Ike, Dedede, Wario or Meta Knight if needed be.

Keitaro

Doing the replays thing isn't an option lol. I don't mind him streaming all of top 6 like he usually does. Would just be more optimal for nearly everyone at the tournament for it to start earlier.

Sorry if my complaining seemed excessive :'(

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Hey GTA, long time no see. Glad I decided to randomly check the boards, will be coming to this for sure. Too lazy to put in effort, is there a website I have to RSVP at for the prereg? I'd text tin but its 1 am. Hows everyone been? Hope you guys have been keeping active lord knows I haven't. What's the deal on smashfests in the lead up? I'd go to one or three for sure. Most of all good **** to tinman getting another one of these done. Missed last year not missing this year

Patches

Smash Master
Hey GTA, long time no see. Glad I decided to randomly check the boards, will be coming to this for sure. Too lazy to put in effort, is there a website I have to RSVP at for the prereg? I'd text tin but its 1 am. Hows everyone been? Hope you guys have been keeping active lord knows I haven't. What's the deal on smashfests in the lead up? I'd go to one or three for sure. Most of all good **** to tinman getting another one of these done. Missed last year not missing this year
Yesss! <3

AllyKnight

ur black right? welcome aboard I def remember you.

But uh you can reg at the tournament if you want (It'l lcost a bit more) or you can reg online today( june 7th is the last day) up to you. this is tinman's last tournament ;(

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
No he's actually pretty white
Smashfests this Friday, probably next Thursday and definitely next Friday as well (with the latter two probably having OoC players)

AllyKnight

Haha nope, tall white marth main. Played you a couple times years back, I know your brother. You still the best?
I think I got you confused with Sky dude, who plays kirby. I'll most likely remember you lol.

Best in Canada? most liekly, in the world? There's no best anymore, theres always a new winner at nationals. but I usually win.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOOOOOOOOFT
This is the smasher formerly known as Supreme Dirt if it's not obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom