• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Trying to register, having problems. possibly because im American and might not be able to pay in canadian dollars.

Halp.

idea

Smash Master
does paypal let you convert between currencies? i've bought stuff in american dollars with canadian currency before, it automatically translated it

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'm going to update the housing info either today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday). Just yesterday I worked for 12 hours, and I hosted a tournament on Saturday. I'm picking up some TV's today in the morning and I have work for 8 hours in the evening.

But I'll try to update things asap :).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I doubt you'll listen since you're an ambitious guy, but don't work yourself to death over there with tournament planning and work in general. Thanks for everything man. Looking forward to seeing you again!

[EDIT]

Also, if we don't meet in bracket/pools, I want a money match with you if you have the time between running the tournament and playing.

I was humbled by Nietono over in Japan and I want to show what I can do against Olimars.

Patches

Smash Master
Ill do either of em. Ill get ***** either way LOL. But just pick either whomever youre feeling at the tourney and ill be fine with it (:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It usually asks you what you would like to pay in and charges conversion.
Where? On what page should I be looking for this? Im on the paypal page that has my order summary and asks me to put in my payment information. the price listed is in CAD. and I dont see an option anywhere to change it to USD

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Where? On what page should I be looking for this? Im on the paypal page that has my order summary and asks me to put in my payment information. the price listed is in CAD. and I dont see an option anywhere to change it to USD
You're supposed to have it in cdn, that's the currency impulse asks for, when you go through with it it should recalculate your bill for converting it. Ill look at it myself when I get home from work, maybe google it if it still gives you a problem.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You're supposed to have it in cdn, that's the currency impulse asks for, when you go through with it it should recalculate your bill for converting it. Ill look at it myself when I get home from work, maybe google it if it still gives you a problem.
I dont think Im the problem then.

when I put my card info in. i hit the button to send the payment through. and i think thats when its supposed to do the conversion automatically, but instead its just not doing anything and going back to the card info page

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Doesn't give you any error message? Well above the card info it asks you the country you live in, it's automatically Canada, make sure it's America.

Other than that, maybe tinman could just accept the money over PayPal instead...or ask an American who registered.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well, I finally figured out the Paypal problem.

Turns out I needed to make an actual Paypal account to make the payment go through.

Im all set and registered. Now I just need to still find a Brawl partner.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah we won't need housing for Friday night because LoF will be housing with Niagara Falls then arriving to the venue Saturday morning. Then Pidge will be lovely enough to house us on Saturday night which is great then we'll head back home Sunday night.

As a heads up my final carpool will be False, Nakat, Keitaro, Jbandrew, and Gerry.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Yeah we won't need housing for Friday night because LoF will be housing with Niagara Falls then arriving to the venue Saturday morning. Then Pidge will be lovely enough to house us on Saturday night which is great then we'll head back home Sunday night.

As a heads up my final carpool will be False, Nakat, Keitaro, Jbandrew, and Gerry.
How early are you guys getting in Niagara? If you get there early enough, you guys should go on The Maid of the Mist.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
How is pm going to work? I only see bracket on day 2, does that mean there will be on pools. Thinking if entering but I might not be there in day 2 until afternoon.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Who were you guys staying on friday night? Michigan could potentially use that day for housing Let me know if its Stef.

Patches

Smash Master
Who were you guys staying on friday night? Michigan could potentially use that day for housing Let me know if its Stef.
It was either gonna be stef, or me since they were coming in so late. If michigan doesnt mind a 2 hour drive to toronto sat morning, theyre more than welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom