• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also, I want to register and get it over with now. But I dont know who im teaming with or if im entering teams (for Brawl) so if I just enter singles on the site, can i go back and add doubles after?
this seems relevant to the interests of a lot of people around here.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
My bad. I'm looking into this thread a lot more since I just finished running tournaments at a major anime convention on the last weekend.

Yes you can register for a few things initially and then register for more later.

If you do that however, YOU HAVE TO REACH THE VENUE BETWEEN 8:00AM - 10:30AM ON SATURDAY. In that time we will gladly update your info (be it more events, or updated teammates).

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Online registration closes June 7th.

Also on the note of crews

the only time I can think of to make it happen would be...

9am Sunday morning (you need at least 2 hours lol). and it would be 8v8.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
is there any way to see who has registered? there was a participant's link that went nowhere after I registered and I don't even see one on the main part of the site... also no contacts on the impulse site.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Kage isn't going as of right now there's Michigan Melee players coming too like Juggleguy

Kage will be there, I'll be lifting him from Montreal.

When he said he couldn't was because of me actually, because at first, I didn't want to go to Impulse, and I was his only option so far.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:O Was the schedule changed recently? I don't remember singles pools being at noon on the first day. Good thing I saw this.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tbh I expect quite a bit of people to register at the door lol, so pools will be made between 10:30am and 12:00pm on Saturday. I wanna try to get a bracket for singles posted before the end of Saturday however so that people can sleep on it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Registering tommorrow.

Letting everyone know again. Top-notch Sonic player (with a solid teams wolf secondary) looking for a partner that I wont have to carry. I play great support and Im not looking to be carried either.

Keitaro

Pidge, mind if my carpool comes Friday night? It would be Nakat, False, Jbandrew, Gerry, and myself. Might be arriving a tad late, like 4 or 5 am.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Pidge, mind if my carpool comes Friday night? It would be Nakat, False, Jbandrew, Gerry, and myself. Might be arriving a tad late, like 4 or 5 am.
O_O To be quite honest i don't think even an earthquake could wake me up at that hour

Patches has offered to house you guys that night since it would take 1-2 hours off your drive and you guys could stay with me the second night - does that work?

Keitaro

O_O To be quite honest i don't think even an earthquake could wake me up at that hour

Patches has offered to house you guys that night since it would take 1-2 hours off your drive and you guys could stay with me the second night - does that work?
Lol, thanks for the heads up. I will speak to Patches about that now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ally, holy, it's all good, I'd do the same thing if I were in that position. Just a little disappointed cause I had high hopes for our team.

I'll get back to you soon Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom