• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improve Your Game: 5 Simple Techniques You May Be Forgetting

yanno

Smash Cadet
Neat little video I put together showcasing some really easy techniques that you may be forgetting to implement in your play! If you enjoyed please like, subscribe, and comment what you want to see next! Happy Smashing

lucas_from_nowhere

Smash Rookie
Neat little video I put together showcasing some really easy techniques that you may be forgetting to implement in your play! If you enjoyed please like, subscribe, and comment what you want to see next! Happy Smashing
This video really educated me. Thanks for making this! Also how do you format YouTube on a thread so that the video shows, and not just the link?

yanno

Smash Cadet
This video really educated me. Thanks for making this! Also how do you format YouTube on a thread so that the video shows, and not just the link?
Thanks for the kind words! To embed your video, click the 3 dots at the top of your text box. They are right next to the smiley face. Then click on media, and paste the youtube link where it asks for it and you are good :)

Top Bottom