• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ImpostaWithDrip Introduction

ImpostaWithDrip

Smash Rookie
Hello, everyone! It is nice to meet you all. I'm ImpostaWithDrip but you can all feel free to call me Imposta if that is fine.

I decided to go ahead and join smashboards after lurking for a little and checking out the occasional threads posted here such as the support threads or the threads that are used to get people together to build a concept like a new game or fighter, which is something I would mainly like to get into doing and try out!

My first game was Super Smash Bros Brawl, and I have also played both versions of Super Smash Bros 4. I haven't gotten into Ultimate due to not owning a switch (I put Banjo for my Ultimate Main as he is who I would love to play as), but I still stay regularly connected with what's going on with the game as far as news or watching the occasional tournament matches. Haven't attended a tournament but I would love to watch one in person one day.

Outside of smash bros and gaming in general I love to listen to music! My favorite types of music are mainly Hip-Hop and R&B, but I like to reach out and explore other types of music from time to time, such as for example a friend of mine recommending me metal albums to listen to.

That is about all from me, though! I am looking forward to checking out the website more and talking with y'all.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, Imposta!, and welcome! I too started with Brawl, have yet to play Ultimate, and have a generous apprectiation of certain sectors hip-hop. Salutation from the moose! Enjoy your time on the site!

ImpostaWithDrip

Smash Rookie
Hello, Imposta!, and welcome! I too started with Brawl, have yet to play Ultimate, and have a generous apprectiation of certain sectors hip-hop. Salutation from the moose! Enjoy your time on the site!
I do hope to one day play Ultimate, but for now spectating along will have to do! Regardless I still have a great love for the series. Thank you for the warm welcome and I'm glad to be a part of the website!

Top Bottom