• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Importing with Blender

Are you someone who wants to import models to Brawl/Project M with Blender?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys, dunno if you guys know this, but, even though I haven't yet done this for Smash 4 yet, I'm sure those of you (Like me) who still mod Brawl/Project M might find this useful. A couple years ago, I had initially discovered importing character parts with Blender. My first import was a hammer, followed by an import of shoes and a pair of glasses. Things that I imported got more and more complex, to guitars, to cuffs(For Sonic's shoes and gloves), and even to capes. Now, it's possible to rig entire objects in Blender, and import that into BrawlBox, rigging in-tact; or, you can even vertex pre-existing imports, as well, and more! Although I have not yet released my "official" tutorial on this process, and am a few months or so away from doing so because I'm busy with work and school, my "Model Porting" tutorial (Part 2) covers this to a certain degree, and I also do private Skype tutoring, as well. For more information, you can either check out my website below(In the spoiler), follow me on Twitter, or email me. Hope you guys enjoy this useful information. :grin:

Top Bottom