• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era 5

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
1: Patg ($88.20)
2: Jtails ($25.20)
3: N.L ($12.60)
4: Penta
5: John12346
5: Roller
7: Dark Peach
7: Mike Kirby
9: Raptor
9: Helpr
9: Limit
9: **** Tail
13: Prime
13: Luigisama
13: Sheen
13: Phoenix Lord
17: Omari
17: D.R.K

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
my ***** paaaaaaaaaaaaaatriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkkkkkk

also i ****ing suck lol

ggs to all

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
1: Patg :zerosuitsamus: :lucario: ($88.20)
2: Jtails :metaknight: ($25.20)
3: N.L :diddy: ($12.60)
4: Penta :gw:
5: John12346 :lucario: :marth: :snake:
5: Roller
7: Dark Peach :peach:
7: Mike Kirby :kirby2:
9: Raptor :yoshi2:
9: Helpr :metaknight: :lucas:
9: Limit
9: **** Tail :pt:
13: Luigisama :luigi2:
13: Sheen
17: Omari :mario2:

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
3: N.L :diddy::lucas: ($12.60)
5: Roller :popo:
9: Limit :metaknight::bowser2:
13: Sheen :falco:
Added more characters. Will upload matches saved to my sd card sometime this week :)

:phone:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
3: N.L :diddy: ($12.60)
5: Roller :popo:
9: Limit :metaknight: :bowser2:
13: Prime :falco: :snake:
13: Sheen :falco:
13: Phoenix Lord :pikachu2:
17: D.R.K :bowser2:
added more characters etc

Limit da wors.
u

shoutouts I guess

1: Patg ($88.20) - Good job winning, nice to meet you and converse, etc.
2: Jtails ($25.20) - You came really close, I left before GFs but good job as usual.
3: N.L ($12.60) - good job, getting to the top at these things is nothing really new for you, huh. Nice to meet you again.
4: Penta - my *****, sucks you had to play ics for round 1 but you ***** face anyway.
5: John12346 - **** that groudon texture :x
5: Roller - I actually didn't speak to you, but good job anyway
7: Dark Peach - ***** me. :[
7: Mike Kirby - ***** me...I hate kirby though :/ /johns
9: Raptor - I think you were the dude I played earlier. Yoshi's like an auto loss for Bowser, gj though.
9: Helpr - You actually came through, nice to see you again.
9: Limit - so bad I had to bust out the MK for ****s and giggles. lmao.
9: **** Tail - Nice to meet you, awesome games. I wish I had time to play your PT but the wiis sucked apparently. ggs nonetheless.
13: Prime - GGs even though I used Bowser like once lol. Always nice to meet you and DRK
13: Luigisama - o
13: Sheen - Sorry I used MK (and then Bowser lmao), the games were close anyway. Nice Falco still.
13: Phoenix Lord - I saw you beat DRK, that was about it. lol
17: Omari - Nice to meet you, you're a nice guy, I hope you take Pat's, Bum's, Dark Peach's and my advice as well.
17: D.R.K - There's a first time for everything. Nice seeing you again. You got it next time

Roller

Smash Legend
Shoutouts!

1: Patg :zerosuitsamus: :lucario: ($88.20)- Didn't talk with you today, but good **** man. I feel slightly less free for getting wrecked in our MM at the last one of these.
2: Jtails :metaknight: ($25.20)- Good seeing you again, and great job making it to GFs! Fun games in tourney as well.
3: N.L :diddy: :lucas: ($12.60)- Forgot how to cg Lucas 'til the end there, lol. GGs man, hope to play again soon!
4: Penta :gw: -GGs man. I told jtails I didn't think he should have put us together round 1. I think I was correct. lol, good job running a train through losers!
5: John12346 :lucario: :marth: :snake:- Fun friendlies/mm. We'll have to get another one in sometime.

5: Roller :popo: - Not bad. Don't forget how to cg next time.
7: Dark Peach :peach:- Thanks for hosting these man. Had a great time. Sorry for going ICs vs your DK in friendlies... :urg:
7: Mike Kirby :kirby2:- GGs dude. The ditto was pretty hilarious, imo.
9: Raptor :yoshi2:- Nice meeting you, and fun friendlies! But real talk. Your character is broken.
9: Helpr :metaknight: :lucas:- hi
9: Limit :metaknight: :bowser:- hi
9: Coon Tail :pt:- LOL@ your name being censored. GGs man. Like I said, definitely pick up a secondary for ICs. It was clearly the matchup holding you back. It was great meeting you, hope to see you again soon!
13: Prime :falco: :snake:- hi
13: Luigisama :luigi2:- hi
13: Sheen :falco:- hi
13: Phoenix Lord :pikachu:-Hey. You did not get 21st/18! Improvement. Thanks for driving, good seeing you again. See you at Apex!
17: Omari :mario2:- Nice meeting you! Fun friendlies, your mario is legit man. You definitely deserve to be doing better than this. You'll get past the nerves, don't worry.
17: D.R.K :bowser:- Dude. I am so glad I did not have to face you in bracket, lol. Very fun friendlies!

Bum: Thanks for hosting and providing the food and whatnot. Especially good call ordering the pizza. =p

Jtails

Smash Lord
I used Kirby, Ness, Diddy, MK. Pat I think went all ZSS.
NL went Diddy, rob, Lucas Olimar Icies

1: Patg ($88.20) great stuff in winners! ugh had I won game 5. lol **** picto! but really great stuff dude :)
2: Jtails ($25.20) That mindset! ;)
3: N.L ($12.60) lol still a beast. that muscle memory. You need to play more frequently though!
4: Penta Good stuff, I saw all your matches, nice placing!
5: John12346 I feel like you were playing alittle off today in general. fun set of ours though :)
5: Roller good stuff dude, always a pleasure, I wanna see top 4 next time!
7: Dark Peach dude an inch away. just climb the gap already!
7: Mike Kirby haha I love kirby too, did you get to see mine?
9: Raptor you finally got your money ;(
9: Helpr Always great seeing you around, like the old days :D good stuff even with all the rust. last hit last stock matches.
9: Limit Hey we didnt get to play at all. next time we should!
9: **** Tail always good seeing you :) and now I got your number!
13: Prime Cool seeing you, hope you had fun
13: Luigisama was cool talking. hopefully see you at KTAR. I didn't know all those things bout wiigii! :p
13: Sheen good seeing you. lol falcon dittos
13: Phoenix Lord good seeing you, though we didn't get to talk. I wanna see you placing higher!
17: Omari great set to start the day. it was hella intense. sorry I didnt feel like playing afterwards I was relaxing from my loss in WF.
17: D.R.K Hope you had fun as well, come out to more events!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Interesting. Pat G wins again.

I'm kinda surprised Bum doesn't enter too. He could place in the money with some practice.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
1: Patg ($88.20) I still have a very long way to go...

2: Jtails ($25.20) Ugh, you were intense as usual.

3: N.L ($12.60) I know this isn't your main game anymore but you still did fine.

4: Penta You're improving and everyone is noticing!

5: John12346 I felt you weren't really trying today.

5: Roller Nice This is a much better placing than last time. Top 5 is legit.

7: Dark Peach I know you're amazing, just really inconsistent. Nice job getting a larger turnout

7: Mike Kirby You took your skills from last time to a whole new level.

9: Raptor You have a solid yoshi, so keep training it.

9: Helpr Good job commentating well. Break off the rust because you had Dark pch.

9: Limit Ha you wavy. Nice meeting you bro.

9: **** Tail You're mad chill, it's always nice to be around ya.

13: Prime If you DIed not like me, you would have beaten Penta.

13: Luigisama Next time lets interact man.

13: Sheen Keep training falco man.

13: Phoenix Lord You focus too much on ATs man. Polish the basics first.

17: Omari You were really nice. I know you're willing to learn and put in the work. That's the main step to taking it to the next level.

17: D.R.K The last time I saw you and prime was at Wes's tournament in Brooklyn. Good to see you again and I hope to see you in the future

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
1: Patg ($88.20): Good stuff! & cool talking to you

2: Jtails ($25.20): Dat book ;-; hope 2 see it next time for sure! Good stuff in braxs, nice sheik

3: N.L ($12.60): sup sup, nice results.. GAME OOOOHHUVVVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! .... results screen music <__<

4: Penta: Nice MGW

5: John12346: Play moar srsly in brackets next time mang :p Fun MM's, even though I always SD'ed early first stock & then 2nd stock ***** then third was always a mystery lol.

5: Roller: Nice IC's

7: Dark Peach: Good job, enjoyed watching your match vs penta!

7: Mike Kirby: Homie right thar! Waiting for you to take 1st >:]

9: Raptor: Nice yoshi :0

9: **** Tail: Your real chill man :) It was real nice to meet you, hope to actually get matches in with you next time!

13: Sheen: You def going to place higher next time bro! Random MU's suck lol :p

17: D.R.K: Twas nice meeting you! :)

Shoutouts to bum for being bum & doing everything he did today. Probably should've joined, but then again it's a good thing I didn't, still trying to get use to the new controller! Hopefully next time!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
1: Patg ($88.20) - Good **** winning. Our matches were mad fun, even when you went Lucario. :urg: But you're such a chill guy that I didn't mind losing at all.
2: Jtails ($25.20) - $25 is a lot of money, don't go spending it all in one place. :) Indeed, it would've been nice if we talked more/at all, though I didn't really talk much to anyone here. And I'll start placing higher once I get good, or at least decent.
5: John12346 - I heard your name quite a bit yesterday, though most of it was from you. :p
5: Roller - I guess 5th is alright for you, but 3rd would've been nicer. Thanks for coming along with me to yet another tourney, it's always good seeing you. And I will most certainly see you at Apex, I wouldn't miss it.
7: Dark Peach - This tourney was great, thanks for hosting it. You almost doubled attendance since the last Imperial Era, so good job there. :bee: Your Peach is as fun as ever to play against.
9: Raptor - Of course there'd be a Yoshi here for Roller to go crazy over. Kinda wish we played so that I could've seen how "broken" he is.
9: Coon Tail - Good **** destroying me with Squirtle, I clearly went in there with no idea on what to do at all.
13: Phoenix Lord - :pika:
17: D.R.K - Your Bowser was legit, I can't believe that you're the one who got 17th while I somehow got 13th.

Bum: You have a nice cat.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
1: Patg ($88.20) wow good stuff getting 1st. I really should play you so I can learn the ZSS v.s Luigi mu.
2: Jtails ($25.20) Same with me. It was mad cool talking with you and lol at that Bootleg status.
3: N.L ($12.60)dat platform cancel lol.
4: Penta Good stuff getting forth. lol can't I believe Raptor stage spiked you on ps1.
5: John12346 Those Lylat cruise ships hurt. lol
5: Roller Next time I see you I need to play you to see if I've learned the Luigi v.s Ics mu. Dude be the first ics to learn the perfect cg lol.
7: Dark Peach awesome tourney and good stuff beating helpr's mk. There is limit to what you can do keep ****** with that peach.
7: Mike Kirby ggs man I fail at Luigi v.s Kirby mu.
9: Raptor pizza eater :@
9: Helpr ggs man fthrow at 200% ftw
9: Limit lol my friend who wants to pick up bowser would have been happy to see you.
9: **** Tail yo thank you so much for driving us to venue and to that pNt tourney. I also hope you can come to me and Raptor's smashfest.
13: Prime Sup
13: Sheen Hi
13: Phoenix Lord my good sir Yoshi is broken in the hands of a wii nunchunk user lol
17: Omari wow aggressive mario I don't mean to criticize, but I though mario was a defensive character. lol at your up b kills on Jtails.
17: D.R.K oh hi

@bum once again thank you for hosting this tourney and for providing food.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
eh it probably wouldn't have effected anything and it wasn't in the tourney ruleset either, but I have reason to believe that the sd card that loaded onto my wii when it was used had no tripping on it. I'm not sure if this would have effected anything like match results, but I was sad to see that one my saved replays didn't work because of it. Oh well I'll just get the code for no tripping if I ever want to see the replay.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
1: Patg ($88.20) - Makin' that moneeehhh
2: Jtails ($25.20) - Yeah I saw dat Kirby. Haha, very interesting to see you play as him. I was taking a few notes. ;)
3: N.L ($12.60) - Want to take you down in brackets one day. :)
4: Penta - Salaaad! You're cool. I wanted to money match you. :)
5: John12346 - DARN YOU!!!! Making me laugh during the bracket matches! Looks like I need more than mindgames to face you! :laugh: Grrrr
5: Roller - Hahaha, aw man, I thought I knew the IC matchup! I should have friendlied you after brackets. I knooow I could have done a liiiittle better. Hah, FIRST time I ever pulled out my IC's in a bracket match.
7: Dark Peach - I saw you pull that win Vs. a Metaknight. It was hype watching that!
7: Mike Kirby - Getting better! YEHZ!
9: Raptor - Best Yoshi in NYC. YEAAAAAHHH I should face you sometime! :)
9: Helpr - Helerrrrrrr!!!
9: Limit - Been a looong time since I've seen a Bowser main. Close games!
9: **** Tail - Was supposed to face you but then you left. :ohwell: I wanted to see a PT in action! :bee:
13: Prime - Hai!
13: Luigisama - Hope to see you around some more. Facing Luigi can get pretty annoying. :laugh:
13: Sheen - My Homieee, I know he would have placed higher if it wasn't for that one SD. Ninja Link you got lucky!!! ;)
13: Phoenix Lord - I wanna face a Pikachu. :) Hope to see you more!
17: Omari - Hai!
17: D.R.K - Hai!

Other:
professor mgw - I would've paid for your entry my man! I totally forget you were broke. Next time, bro. :bee:

Bum: Love you for serving food.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Felt good to lose to Penta, rather than a MK for the billionth time ;p

I'm not sure if I really was playing less than my best, but I'll definitely try harder next time around.

1: Patg - Yo let's actually use our mains next time we money match, lmao
2: Jtails - Ness vs. Lucas in bracket!? What is this!?
4: Penta - You still owe me $2 somehow, lol. Good bracket match and money matches, either way.
5: John12346 - As far as me, I'm gonna try to get back that "patient" status I had earlier in my Brawl lifetime, I think that may have contributed to my loss against Penta.
7: Mike Kirby - Good tourney set. My Lucario is so gay, getting you up to 100% in 5 hits lmao
9: Raptor - Fun friendlies. Keep at the matchup; learning it can only benefit you in the long run.
9: Helpr - OMG SNAKE VS DEDEDE IN TOURNAMENT TOO GOOD
9: **** Tail - I'm counterpicking you to the laggiest Wii in the room if we face off in bracket in the future :awesome:

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Bum: Mad nice event, I thought "this" was gonna happen & it turned out that "that" happened. Mad props..

Patg: Thanks for your advice, I'm definitely gonna give it a go & congrats earning your winnings!
Jtails: Enjoyed our set, wish to play you more.
N.L: Nukka
Penta: Good seeing you play hype sets
John12346: Why didn't we play or mm?
Roller: Pretty chill guy & pika main. You should def come out more.
Dark Peach: Cheer up man, don't let people get to you or get the best of you. You're good & you know it. Thanks for hosting an awesome event! I gotta come to more of these...
Mike Kirby: Sadly didn't get to meet or play you
Raptor: Keep up the great work, you're on your way IC
Helpr: Good seeing you bruh, nice commentary
Limit: Mario runs circles all over Bowser, WTF is this ISH? :mad: /salt
Thanks a bundle for everything! Hope you can make it to more events.
**** Tail: Why'd you leave so early? We didn't play this time..
Prime, Luigisama, Sheen/Phoenix Lord: Hope to see you all at more events, thanks for coming out
D.R.K: Chill guy, nice meeting you

BUM163

Smash Lord
I would like to thank everyone that came especially Jtails and Dark Peach for helping me run the tournament. I will like to thank helpr for commentating with me...fun stuff lol. I hope everyone enjoy the tournament/food/munchies and drinks. Me and Dark Peach will be hosting another real soon and hope to see even more people show up. Next time i will use both rooms so that way it don't be so hot.

If anyone is hosting a Melee/Brawl tournament and they would like for me to stream for them....hit me up so we can talk. This is the link to Imperial Era 5 stream. It started a bit late...but better late than never right? If i had people to actually train with.....Maybe Just maybeeeeee i'll get back into Brawl. My main concern is Meta knight and not too many people in NYC play that character.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I would like to thank everyone that came especially Jtails and Dark Peach for helping me run the tournament. I will like to thank helpr for commentating with me...fun stuff lol. I hope everyone enjoy the tournament/food/munchies and drinks. Me and Dark Peach will be hosting another real soon and hope to see even more people show up. Next time i will use both rooms so that way it don't be so hot.

If anyone is hosting a Melee/Brawl tournament and they would like for me to stream for them....hit me up so we can talk. This is the link to Imperial Era 5 stream. It started a bit late...but better late than never right? If i had people to actually train with.....Maybe Just maybeeeeee i'll get back into Brawl. My main concern is Meta knight and not too many people in NYC play that character.
I would train :0

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087

One of these days I will make it out there to train again. And I don't use MK in bracket, but I have a pretty solid MK... lol. Plus I know the DK vs MK matchup in and out if you needed any current tips on that =)

Top Bottom