• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Presents: The impact that killed us all- a NJ brawl tournament. -dec. 27th

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Boo @ Tbagz for thinking I used MK in singles. I only used him in doubles cause people went Rainbow Cruise and Frigate Orpheon. I cp gay stuff with gay stuff. Great tourney btw Tbagz. I wanna see those vids of use playing badly :D
'
i never thought u used MK in singles!

thanks for the tournament compliment, im going to get better at hosting, i want to seriously thank DM, Kietaro and chibo for helping me run it.

Tbagz did a decent job running it. You just need to be a bit less serious.
thanks, but i was in a rush, i was trying to get out before 7, i forgot it was my moms birthday... (i dont live with her anymore) and my step dad wanted me to babysit my sister so they could go to the movies together.

SHOUT OUTS TIME!!!

Kietaro: .... next time.. =D
.com- i ****ing love you man LOLLLL epic checkers run, LMFAO @ YOU LEAVING YOUR WII here, its in good hands tho, i wont let anything happen to it.
mexi-i had fun bro
mexis friend whos name i cant remember...- fun fights, thanks for the 1$ =D
Chibo Sempai- why would you go to white castle? seriously. lmfao
Doom- wait.. you werent at this tournament
guy with long name who played me 1st round in singles and got 3 stocked- Stop spamming foward- B with falco, it just gets you punished.
Dungeon Master Brandon- your much nicer then i thought, sorry for mis- judging you.
Ralza- fun teams
Graz- HOLY ****... YOU FINALLY BEAT ME.. i remember the days when i would 3 stock you without trying... =)
Ax- you got a tiny bit better =D
eazy- i want another match, fun marth Mk friendly.
sugar- Yohoo buddies? lmao

anyone im forgetting.. i love you lol =D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imma try to recreate the bracket cause I'm amazing and want a tio file.

People please let me know who they beat and lost to in winners and losers as such:

Keitaro:
bye
beat Tbagz
beat Rogue Pit
lost to Andy G
beat Chibosempai
lost to teh_spamerer

If you don't know the name of the person you lost to or beat, just write "unkown" next to beat or lost.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
spam was so ridiculously good, I refuse to believe blackwaltz beat him in winner's without severe sandbagging after playing him (spam) + after watching him play grand finals

blackwaltz and me sets were sooo fun but sooo dumb at the same time XD welcome to olimar, best oli I've played though lots of fun

every game except for the one I destroyed and the one I got destroyed came down to last hit last stock, tooo good. <3

Are you saying I you can't think I would beat him?
When we decided to split, I stopped caring all together. Ask Spam. xD
He can tell the difference, I'd believe, eh? d:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i remember a lot of the bracket, but it should b saved on tbagz comp. i saved it over and over lol. so evn if its not filled out, the base bracket would b there then we can just put who beat who.

i did help with the seeding, however after i was finished i asked others (mainly tbagz since he was the TO) and they were fine with it. with that aside, i admit there was one main mistake. the crew and region seeding was fine, the ppl who should have received byes did, and the only thing that was wrong was pryde and eazy first round. neither of them should have had byes however, but as it was it was very tough to make sure no one played each other from the same crew and so on. lets face it, theres probs at every tourney, and this one wasnt that big of a problem, mainly only affecting those 2 players and none of the high ranking players. again though, im sorry. trying to deal with 11 byes though where the tourney itself is like 3 crews and some other ppl is tough to deal with. i didnt fix the bracket for myself.

in other words, shoutoutz:

keitaro - o man good matches, u remind me that falcos a dam good character. i never play any other good ones
mexi - **** you did nice this tourney your match with fearless was surprising
rogue - we have some pie! im sorry about loosing that match for us. theres always next time i guess :/
andy - great job in singles
.com - stop leaving stuff places
kyuu - play falco
wingzero - closet brawler...
spam - plays this game all the time but hates it
eazy - fun matches.
izumi - ppl were right, u did get better lol metaknight. good matches
blackwaltz - another tourney i didnt play u at
tbagz - fun tourney; white castle owns

My Accomplishments:
Bye
Beat Izumi
Lost to Spammer
Beat Graz
Beat MexiMadnez
Lost to Keitaro

MMs
2-0 Lord Knight
2-0 Eazy

prYde

Smash Cadet
Okay.

I beat Eazy.
I lost to Fearless
I beat .com
I lost to dmbrandon

Keitaro

Great, the bracket is coming along pretty nice. Please keep posting who you beat and lost to.

If possible for teams too.

Keitaro & Izumi:
beat Tbagz & RJ?
beat dmbrandon & Blackwaltz
beat Chibosempai & Rogue Pit
lost to dmbrandon & Blackwaltz
beat dmbrandon & Blackwaltz

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
All right, sorry for the delay in doubles results... Wait, no results thread? xP

1) Lucky Star Brigade (Izumi + Keitaro) --Split
2) Dark Knight Sucks (DMBrandon + BlackWaltz) --Split
3) We have some pie (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit)
4) The Loneliest Vitamin Water (AndyG + Fearless)
5) Sword of Promised Victory (teh_spamerer + Lord Knight)
5) Where are they (Mexi + Zero)
7) Team Randy (Eazy + Litez)
7) Tall and white, short and black (Tbagz + Ralza)
9) Two Black Kids (Ax + Graz)

If anyone wants to know characters used for the top... 4 or so, I have those too. xP

Congrats to the winners! Stuff was a bit disorganized at times... >_> It was nice meeting people and seeing familiar faces. Did everything work out all right for singles?

Rocann

Smash Lord
singles for me:

bye
beat lord knight
beat dmbrandon
beat keitaro
lost to blackwaltz
lost to teh spamerer

double for me and fearless:

beat two impact people, I forget who
beat spamerer and lord knight
lost to chibo and rogue pit
lost to dmbrandon and blackwaltz

I'm sure you can beat him, waltz, I just can't imagine how; I would have to see it for myself. He played like 800 zillion times better than anybody else I've ever played. I need MK experience :( he's completely different (way better) offline with his little attack -> attack to make you do airdodge -> get hit.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I loss to pride
beat Izumi
beat another dave
ANNIHILATED keitaro
loss to dm

Edit - u homo
Be glad u didnt lose 2 rogue pit because it would have said^^

Keitaro

Hey, should I just make an official results thread and update as more info comes in...? Suggestions? Or we good with just sticking to this thread?
Hmm...I guess we can just stick to this thread. Once I get enough results I'll post the bracket up and let Tbagz put it on allisbrawl.

Shoutoutz!!
Spam: Your MK is gay and it ***** me. Playing you in singles is harder than playing M2K for me, no lie. Fun seeing you.
Eazy: Your company is great as always. Good stuff beating a MK.... finally ;)
Izumi: WE BEASTED IN TEAMS!!!! I knew we would do great but not that great. Definitely gotta team again.
Chibi: Asian girls aren't supposed to curse but it's okay since people call me an asian woman and I swear like crazy. The best girl player in NJ should enter singles sometime :laugh:
Chibosempai: I am amazing at the ROB matchup nowadays. We'll get in some friendlies next tourney were at so you can get better against Falcos.
Andy G: Your wifi Olimar is sexy. It fights very similar to Ally and Anti and their styles are rediculously different. Loved playing you and lol @ you watching Spam play, lol, too funny.
Blackwaltz: Thanks for bringing your gf. Helps my gf feel more comforatable when she sees another girl sitting there doing nothing too :bee:
Sugarsheik: Gotta get some more friendlies in. Your Snake actually surprised me some.
Litez: We need more friendlies too son!! Fun talking with the little EZ all day.
Rogue Pit: I beat your *** in breakdancing son!! Was close just like our matches though.
Mexi: I heard your PT was beasting!! I really was hoping to play you. Beat Chibo's gay ROB next time so we can play.
DMBrandon: THE MAN!! Your *** shoulda teamed with me but your soooo dumb and illiterate and you have raibies from a squirrel.
NinjaEdd: Your *** shoulda entered too. Your Diddy's tech skill is pretty nice.
LK: No more walking off stages. Just go Meta vs Olimar, it's the easy way out.

Hmmm...done with shout outz for now. I'm going to sleep.

prYde

Smash Cadet
can we have an official results thread so I can get yoshi power ranking points please..

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Rofl SugarShiek, the Pikachu on the right side of your sig is really ****ing cute.

Do you know what the magic secret is to beating Falco with Snake? ;)

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Rofl SugarShiek, the Pikachu on the right side of your sig is really ****ing cute.

I wish, I crawled under the lasers while singing secret agent man...... it worked for a bit till I got grabbed :laugh:
I love pikachu, but mines is'nt tournament ready yet.... but I do love my sig lol

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Blow yourself up with 2 C4s to avoid getting CG-spiked to death.
hmmmmm sounds painful lol

Shout outs!!

Eazy: I was kinda nervous when I was there, but you gave me some pointers and I felt more confident. thanks :) p.s, I sd a lot lol

Fearless: sweet friendlies, I hope you come up to jersey again so we can play some more....... I still laughed at my sd when I tripped while running away from my proximity mine lol

Litez: your mad good, we definitely need to get some friendlies in next time

Lord knight: I lost to you yet again, I made some improvements since last time though. Good games man

Keitaro: only one friendly? wtf man! lol jk, next time we should play more. Hit me up if there is another tournament and I'll be down.

Teabagz: nice friendlies, I wish we got some more in....... and also Yoo-Hoo..... that is all

Chibo Sempai: Your mad cool, I wish we got some friendlies in. Thanks for the chicken rings :laugh:

Ax: Mad good friendlies today, your marth is really good. Don't get down on yourself if your playing someone good. you gotta be confident

Neo: you look at people with your kirby and they die...... he is too good lol

Spam: just watching your MK scares me.... I can watch every match and find a at least one hole in a persons game..... expect for yours..... stop being so good lol jk

Rouge Pit: I changed my name.... rejoice lol :psycho: your pit is too good lol

Myself: I did much better then I did last tournament, I need to refine somethings like my nade camping and edge guarding. I'm not happy with my performance overall, but I'm happy with my improvements.

I had a lot of fun in this tournament, learned somethings that will take me deeper into tournaments, and I had 7 yoo-hoo's. so the tournament was awesome lol

If I missed people, I'm sorry lol

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

The chaingrab to spike seems easy to tech/smash DI onto stage. However, I like projectile/platform camp the Falco until you're 40-50ish percent, where your percent is too high for you to be chain spiked.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Shoutoutz
BlackWaltz - You're welcome for the lesson :D. In the end, playing super patient is really the best way to go. GJ today, don't lose to Keitaro in teams again though :laugh:
Diem - Eat you noob
Ether - You're a lot trickier than I remember, GJ improving.
ChiboSempai - Burn in hell for your gay shoutout to me.
Keitaro - :bee: Get *****
Eazy - Good job beating a Meta Knight at last :laugh:
Lizard Knight - Just play a decent amount until you get the shenanigans down and you'll do much better.
Litez - I don't only use Meta Knight but a lot of people play characters that make it beyond excessively boring to play another character.

teh_spamerer:
bye
beat Ax
beat ChiboSempai
lost to BlackWaltz
beat Rogue Pit
beat AndyG
beat BlackWaltz(split)

spam was so ridiculously good, I refuse to believe blackwaltz beat him in winner's without severe sandbagging after playing him (spam) + after watching him play grand finals
We both sandbagged grand finals. We just ran at each and did stuff. In winners on the no lag tv, I won R1 from a clutch gimp, he won R2, timer ran really low on Delfino when he was up by a lot so I had to rush him at the end and I lost.

Keitaro

Blow yourself up with 2 C4s to avoid getting CG-spiked to death.
Inui is tricking people. When I play Snakes I laugh and help them add damage till they are past cg percent. Sometimes I'm able to take off a stock without getting touched once they are past 40%. People need to play this match-up with me so I can show em.

Rocann

Smash Lord
I must just be even worse versus MK than I think I am. I don't remember if I stopped camping, or what, but on BF I got all my pikmin killed early and then camping won't work because he'll just win, then on Halberd (worst CP ever) it's impossible to camp. I was just beaten already on Yoshi's. I need to learn that matchup; it's the only one that's completely different offline than online.

:(

Keitaro

Results and Bracket info!!

Doubles!!

~Bracket Image~

1: Keitaro & Izumi
2: Blackwaltz & dmbrandon
3: Chibosempai & Rogue Pit
4: Fearless & Andy G
5: Mexi & Zero
5: teh_spamerer & Lord Knight
7: Tbagz & Ralza
7: Eazy & Litez
9: Ax & Graz

Singles!!

~Bracket Image~

1: teh_spamerer
2: Blackwaltz
3: Andy G
4: Keitaro
5: Chibosempai
5: Rogue Pit
7: MexiMadnez
7: dmbrandon
9: Graz
9: Fearless
9: prYde
9: Eazy
13: Tbagz
13: Lord Knight
13: .com
13: dave
17: Sugar
17: Johnny Falco
17: Litez
17: Izumi
17: Ax

I recreated it with all the information ya'll posted. Thanks!!

@ Chibi/Tbagz: Either of you can take this info and make a results if you'd like.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I beat everyone till me and spam split, then we just ran at each other fighting without us both really trying.
As you all know, priority wins mashing buttons at each other (MK).

GF:: Keitaro, I do stuff while I'm at torns with Waltz. Remember that! D<

Keitaro

GF:: Keitaro, I do stuff while I'm at torns with Waltz. Remember that! D<
lol, okay :D

@ Tbagz: I have the tio file saved so do you want me to aim it to your or email it or do you want to recreate it yourself to upload on allisbrawl.com? Let me know.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Bracket was dumb. I had 2 fight pride r1, while chibo and his whole crew had byes lmao wtf?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
No one in chibos crew had to fight anyone r1. I just dont c the logic in the seeding or how the byes were given out. I duno much about brackets tho so whatevs, but at a tourny with that many scrubs, I feel as tho it could have been done diff.

nandryshak

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom