• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact III Results

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles: 9 Teams
1: Fatal :snake: + Anti :wario::diddy:($126.00)
2: Dabuz :olimar::marth: + Will :dk2::marth:($36.00)
3: Vinnie :gw: + Mr. R :marth:($18.00)
4: Deven :kirby2: + Dekillsage :snake:
5: Coontail :dedede: + Bloodcross :falco:
5: Sam Rockwell :dedede: + Nairo :dk2:
7: MikeKirby2 :kirby2: + D.Pch :peach:
7: Ghost :snake: + Nuke :diddy:
9: Raptor :yoshi2: + LuigiSama :luigi2:

Brawl Singles: 45 Entrants
1: Vinnie :popo: ($302.50)
2: Mr. R :marth: ($137.50)
3: Dabuz :olimar: ($82.50)
4: BloodCross :falco: ($27.50)
5: Sam Rockwell :dedede::popo:
5: Nairo :dk2:
7: Anti :diddy::snake:
7: Fatal :snake:
9: Dill3000 :rob:
9: jpIsCrAzY! :diddy:
9: MikeKirby2(3000) :kirby2:
9: Dekillsage3000 :snake:
13: Dcold :sheik:
13: Luny3000 :snake:
13: John12300046 :lucario:
13: Ghost3000 :kirby2:
17: D.Pch3000 :peach:
17: Zorai :marth:
17: Nuke :diddy:
17: Omega Tyrant :wolf:
17: vVv Cheese :popo:
17: Deven3000 :kirby2:
17: Problem :snake:
17: LuigiSama :luigi2:
25: Snake :snake:
25: Serious Bubba :dedede:
25: Mono :marth:
25: Gunblade :marth::ganondorf:
25: Raptor :yoshi2::jigglypuff:
25: Pane :wolf:
25: Will :dk2:
25: No Skillz :marth:
33: Jina :pikachu2:
33: Coontail :pt:
33: Bacinator :ness2:
33: PKer
33: Ghost :snake:
33: Cash
33: Gdubz
33: Doug :pikachu2:
33: JamLosingTheGame :ike:
33: Jayme
33: Cam
33: Chris
49: Munoz3000 :wario:

Thanks to everyone who came! Characters used and shoutouts later! :)

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
yesss!! I'm so proud of my 3000 members!
dill and sage taking out will?!!

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
yesss!! I'm so proud of my 3000 members!
dill and sage taking out will?!!
I got Dill3000 vs Will but only games 1 and 2 'cause game 3 was not saved! D=

Good job Vinnie , MikeKirby, Bloodcross, and Nairo for beating Fatal.

Also, Mr. R tore it up. And is Sam Rockwell Atomsk?
Thank you, thank you! I played my heart out!

------

TrickyGhost, there are a few of my replays saved in your wii. Send them to me please!!

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
First tournament in NA and Ramin beats Anti, Nairo, Dabuz, and Bloodcross.

It's gonna be a hype summer.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
It was MK banned Nike, so Anti, Nairo, and Bloodcross victories aren't good judges of how it will go at ktar.

Regardless, Mr. R is still extremely impressive, taking 2 games off Vinnie's IC's with marth and beating dabuz with marth. I think the 3 of 5 set favors him vs olimar due to dave's stupid rule.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Nairo was pretty impressive. Me likes.

Good job Ramin. Would love to see you vs some MKs too though. Annoying MK banned events... (only good thing is we get to see Nairos DK ^^)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
So after watching the livestream... I have something very important to say for any livestream/recording set-up providers

HOLY ****ING ****, NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER LET JOHN12346 NEAR A MIC EVER AGAIN! JOHN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, NEVER EVER COMMENTATE EVER ****ING AGAIN!

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
So after watching the livestream... I have something very important to say for any livestream/recording set-up providers

HOLY ****ING ****, NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER LET JOHN12346 NEAR A MIC EVER AGAIN! JOHN IF YOU'RE READING THIS, NEVER EVER COMMENTATE EVER ****ING AGAIN!
Hm. Speaking of live streams can you guys stop asking team custom combo to stream brawl for you guys? Quality was so... terrible looking when I watched the archives and there was always static. I know you guys can do better. -_^b

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
The stream in general was kind of ****ty

john# was actually pretty good compared to everything else on the stream

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
@_@ hm I didn't think the quality was bad but if it really is we'll get new streamers. We weren't going to team up with TCC again next time anyway.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the stream was bad quality for the most part and lagged periodically.

And the person claiming to be snake on the mic was really annoying.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Stream was pretty bad lol, few enjoyable matches though, prob won't watch another MK banned one though.

Good **** Fatal n Anti, making doubles entertaining.

:017:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Woa, that bracket freaked me out until I read it was MK banned.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Ok, so after watching over the stream I fully agree with all of you... I'm actually kind of annoyed at the quality.. When I said i didnt think the quality was bad I was under the assumption that it was the same quality from the first time they streamed for us. This is a link to the first tournament they streamed for us. (skip to the middle. during the beginning of the stream the venue was having internet probs so it was lagging a lot)
http://www.twitch.tv/teamcustomcombo/b/311260347

As you can see, there is a huge difference... When they said they had 2 streaming setups and that we were getting the second one, I wish they would have mentioned one is a lot worse then the other. Sorry for the bad stream guys. We will definitely be getting new streamers. :/

Other than that though, the tournament was a success and i'd like to thank everyone again who came.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hope you guys realize now why I have not entered a tournament in 2 months and did not want too ever. I told you all 100 times that I can't play when something is on the line unlike how I do in friendlies (most of the time). My tourny nerves and anxiety are way too bad. This is why I stopped. Im gong right back to what I was doing before this. and thats never entering a tournament again. I only came along cause the 3000 crew was bugging me to go and wanted me to start entering. This was an embarrassment that I wish I would have stayed home for and the shame I have is unreal.

Only good thing out of this was seeing some people again I have not seen in a long time.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I went all Diddy in teams and all diddy in singles, thanks EE :D

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
After I asked like 700 times for whoever was running the stream to come and fix it, and nobody came, that is when I stopped caring about how my commentary was. I also was really annoyed at that dude that was "calling" matches when I wasn't. I recommend for the host to regulate who is on there because when you got a dude just talking about bull**** on the mic, it makes and already bad situation (the quality) worse. I was up there eating my food, listening to this guy and I was going crazy!!! If I take a break from calling matches I would like to know that someone good will take my place. Someone who knows what the hell they are talking about or even a person that has played this game for more than 3 weeks.

besides that no project m got me sad but we had a lot of people and brawl takes forever so I understand that. I would like to maybe start playing brawl again to try and regain some of my skill and be the Gunblade of the past. this is a maybe cuz brawl gets me annoyed....we will see.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I just watched the stream matches. and seriously whoever that commentator was, he was terrible. shoutouts to gunblade and johnnumbers for at least making the best out of it

clowsui

Smash Legend
nice job ramin. i think u need to change your offense vs olimar, fullhop as a form of pressure is a gimmick but dabuz didn't know how to beat it so w/e

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
After I asked like 700 times for whoever was running the stream to come and fix it, and nobody came, that is when I stopped caring about how my commentary was. I also was really annoyed at that dude that was "calling" matches when I wasn't. I recommend for the host to regulate who is on there because when you got a dude just talking about bull**** on the mic, it makes and already bad situation (the quality) worse. I was up there eating my food, listening to this guy and I was going crazy!!! If I take a break from calling matches I would like to know that someone good will take my place. Someone who knows what the hell they are talking about or even a person that has played this game for more than 3 weeks.

besides that no project m got me sad but we had a lot of people and brawl takes forever so I understand that. I would like to maybe start playing brawl again to try and regain some of my skill and be the Gunblade of the past. this is a maybe cuz brawl gets me annoyed....we will see.
Yeah TCC left the venue... >_> Unfortunatley I couldn't stay on top of the stream I already had too much going on so next time I will probably hire someone more reliable for that . I'm hyped to hear youre getting back into brawl though. :D I loved playing a MK that actually knew the Yoshi mu.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I just watched the stream matches. and seriously whoever that commentator was, he was terrible. shoutouts to gunblade and johnnumbers for at least making the best out of it

you got a link to the stream matches? i wanna see nairos dk, i missed some matches

EDIT: NVM I FOUND IT

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion

^ This

I THINK the main commentator was John12346 which is why I called him out in my post earlier, but if not... I really apologize John. But whoever that commentator was calling games "sets" and saying "up-tap" whenever Snake would up-tilt... I mean these are only a few examples, whoever heard the commentary knows what I'm talking about. So yeah... Whoever that was... NEVER COMMENTATE AGAIN! LOL

Also I looked at the bracket and noticed MikeKirby beat Cheese? :D

MikeKirby, if you're reading this, did you beat him in Kirby vs ICs or do the ICs ditto like Chu does? XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wondering what the stream was like I just went to the middle of a match randomly in the middle of the stream and heard about 30 seconds of constant cursing, dirty trash talking a player on stream, and an audio hiss that made me want to rip my ears off. Completely disrespectful. Literally said "yea well __(player)__ ****ing sucks."

Top Bottom