• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact II - Franklin Square, NY

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles: 10 Teams
1: Dabuz + Vinnie ($120.00) (:pit:/:olimar: - :gw:/:pit:)
2: Atomsk+ Allied ($60.00) (:dedede:/:wario:/:snake: - :wario:)
3: Minty +Viva ($20.00) (:marth: - :gw:)
4: MikeKirby + Southpaw (:kirby2: - :toonlink:)
5: Pane + John12346 (:wolf: - :lucario:)
5: Problem + Coontail (:snake: - :dedede:)
7: Nota + Hobo (:toonlink: - :gw:)
7: Sama + Raptor (:luigi2: - :yoshi2:)
9: SOS + theDuL0R (:lucas: - :lucario:)
9: Nuke + Ghost (:diddy: - :snake:)

Brawl Singles: 34 entrants
1: Dabuz ($181.50) :pit: :olimar:
2: Vinnie ($82.50) :popo: :gw: :pit:
3: Atomsk ($49.50) :dedede: :snake:
4: Will ($16.50) :dk2:
5: Problem :snake:
5: MintyFlesh :marth:
7: SouthPaw3000 :toonlink:
7: Dill3000 :rob:
9: Dekillsage3000 :snake: :zelda:
9: Raptor :yoshi2:
9: PentaSalia3000 :gw:
9: Deven3000 :kirby2:
13: JamLosingTheGame :ike:
13: HelpR3000 :lucas:
13: MikeKirby :kirby2:
13: Dcold :sheik:
17: Hobo :gw:
17: John12346 :lucario:
17: Sama :luigi2:
17: theDuL0R :lucario:
17: B0nk3000 :popo:
17: Pane :wolf:
17: Ghost :snake:
17: Nuke :diddy:
25: NOTA :toonlink:
25: Coontail :pt:
25: SeriousBubba :dedede:
25: SOS :lucas:
25: Peter :falco:
25: Bacinator :ness2:
25: Shinny
25: Crabs
33: KashBryant
33: Pratik

Apex Ruleset (MK Banned)

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Raptor knocked Atomsk into losers bracket! ;)

Where I had to face him! Dx Well great games!! Southpaw... I needs to learn how to play dubz a lot better. You really played great. Loved teaming with ya. We could've placed in the $$. :c

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Updated for you guys. Thanks to everyone who came! Especially those from the city I really hope to see you guys again. Real shoutouts later.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Updated for you guys. Thanks to everyone who came! Especially those from the city I really hope to see you guys again. Real shoutouts later.

me and dill never go to tournies, glad we decided on this one to go to~ dat MK bann :D

Glad i could help with that quick fix stream :)

I can do the stream for you if you need. i don't have the best equipment (or any) but i'll slowly get better if you want me :p

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Damn Raptor. Good stuff!

I'm sure this placing might warrant a top 5 placement for Yoshi.
Totally agreed with this!!

SD at zero cost me the tourneeey

Gonna take a while to get over this :(
It's ok John#'s. You're still my favorite Lucario Main!!

Highlight of the tournament for me was vs. Ghost

Me: Ban?
Him: Delphino
Me: Alright, FD
Him: o_o I don't want to go to FD
Don't be trollin!!! :-P

fun ..... T_T_T_T_T

thanks for the cigs and the L

<3
You're welcome! And awesome meeting you and talking with ya.

----------------
More in depth shout outs later. still need to wake up.

trickyghost

Smash Cadet
Highlight of the tournament for me was vs. Ghost

Me: Ban?
Him: Delphino
Me: Alright, FD
Him: o_o I don't want to go to FD
LOL! Definitely not one of my best moves, hindsight I guess

Good sets dcold, wish I could have played you in singles like I did in our friendlies, guess I need to practice that shiek mu more lol. See you at the next tourney

B0NK

Smash Lord
Got bracket *****! Dx

Fun tourney though will try to make it out to the next Impact! =)

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
Good job to the top4, dunno what else to say.
Problem
MintyFlesh+viva- And on the 6th day Sakurai said, let there be tripping, and saw toonlink trip, and Sakurai saw that it was good.
SouthPaw3000- :toonlink:
Dill3000- bess ROB in the US that no one will ever know about
Dekillsage3000- finally I did it, sheesh. still wish I dq'd myself so you could've won with zelda
Raptor- raptor for top5 yoshi. beats atomsk and doesn't afraid of anything. oh same to you as I wrote to coontail.
PentaSalia3000- you deserved to get top5 at this
Deven3000- hey look at that, it became a thing
JamLosingTheGame- how is this your first tourney when your account has been around since 2010 and you have 1k+ posts? Regardless, its so nice to know that this scene is still getting new players. keep playin with john and you will improve a lot.
HelpR3000- thanks for driving us to the tourney. I miss those days when we would travel all the time.
MikeKirby- fun doubles. maybe a little inconsistent, but i did notice how clutch some of your swallow gimps were. Damn I can't believe we were really that close to making money. just one trip away.
John12346- that sd was unfortunate, and dwelling on things like that will never help. Just think and believe that you will beat me next time. you got this. hope i don't sound like i think i'm above you or something cuz I don't.
Sama- gg's dude I had no idea that you and raptor would be such a threat. those spamming tactics too goodz.
B0nk3000-immediate atomsk in losers, eww.
Ghost - snake is so scary, good job wrecking me game 2.
Nuke- that was your wii with the earthbound music on the css right? nice seeing you dude although we didn't play any matches. oh and where was bluez?
Coontail- maybe a little too lenient on the start times, but all in all this was a great well run tourney. ggs in doubles too. chill dude and that encourages me to want to come to more of these.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ggs everyone. Southpaw and Dekillsage with those epic rematches.

Thank you Dul0r for always providing the LI tourneys with Setups. I really appreciate it.

Shoutouts to the new people who came. I hope to you all again at Uprise.

Shoutouts to Dcold for being a friendly monster.

D

Deleted member

Raptor how do u beat atomsk and still get 9th.
Son i am dissapoint.
:p

Allied

Smash Master
Bad? 9th of 34 isn't bad. This region too good.

If your not making money its bad.

anything below 5th at this would be less than good.
what i said

Yea this tournament aint stacked really
anyone in this top 10 would prolly easily beat you tbh, just because theres no big names doesn't mean they aren't talented or skilled players. Ny/NJ has the toughest randoms theres a reason why our randoms take out other players "top players".

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Let's not turn this into a flame war, but the bottom line is just because you haven't heard of some of these players that doesn't mean they're bad or the tournament was free. One example that comes to mind is Dill, a ROB that most people out of region would consider free. But he is a very talented player who has great placings and in this tournament took Dabuz's Olimar to game 3 last stock. Also, 4 players many havent heard about ouplaced someone who is PR'ed at the moment. Get informed about some of this region's "random players" because a lot of them would **** in different regions.

D

Deleted member

Well Penta got destroyed by u beating atomsk XD
Allied trying to flame me for no reason :p

All i said was 9th is not a particularly great placing at a local. Which is true unless its a regional with a lot of great players.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Dem Shoutouts

1: Dabuz ($181.50) - When there is a tourny in the city, you can crash at my place the night before to make it easier, just hit me up
2: Vinnie ($82.50) -It's been too long man. nice seeing you again. talk to coontail about getting a ride to my fest. i hope to get that info from you for my program soon.
3: Atomsk ($49.50) -yo, get read by yoshi
4: Will ($16.50) -bring dat trash marth over to my house!
5: Problem - booooooo
5: MintyFlesh - talk to coontail about getting a ride to my fests, it's every Friday
7: SouthPaw3000 - told ya it'd be a thing!
7: Dill3000 - lose to your brother!
9: Dekillsage3000 - stay free
9: Raptor - good **** with atomsk and hosting a fun tourny
9: PentaSalia3000 - see ya friday
9: Deven3000 - don't lose to your brother!
13: JamLosingTheGame - ike
13: HelpR3000 - don't lose to DK!
13: MikeKirby - change your work schedule or come after work if you're not too tired
13: Dcold - use grab more, don't attack shield, stay in the community, yay new members
17: Hobo - hi
17: John12346 - Sage and Southpaw; let that be a lesson to ya
17: Sama - luigi
17: theDuL0R - John#s is my hero too!
17: B0nk3000 - don't drop dem grabs!
17: Pane - don't get so salty D:, and find a static partner
17: Ghost - snake
17: Nuke - if the venue had some ledges, you would have gotten at LEAST top 4
25: NOTA - Welcome to the community! ^_^. Don't use so many smash attacks
25: Coontail - Glad i could help you out with the stream stuff, perhaps you can higher me to do it next time, i'll bring my one peice of equipment to make it MUCH better looking and i'll do it sooo cheap! Hope to see you at my fest.
25: SeriousBubba - hi
25: SOS -hi
25: Peter -hi
25: Bacinator - mmmmmm
25: Shinny - you played my bro..... hi
25: Crabs - i hope i don't catch you
33: KashBryant - hi
33: Pratik - da bess zelda taking #s to last stock!

Viva- you don't deserve a shoutout because i had to type out your name since it wasn't in my copy/paste. See you at my fest ^_^

I host Smashfests every Friday in Manhattan
add me on aim if you're interested.
AIM: Deven Rubin

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
I don't really want to do individual shoutouts since I'm trying to become the best in SkullGirls right nao but thanks Raptor and Coontail and everyone else who ran the tournament for a great time. I had a ton of fun at this event.

Good games to everyone I played in friendlies and tournament and nice seeing everyone~. I hope to make the next tournament and hopefully place a little higher :smash:

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
anything below 5th at this would be less than good.
sorry roller, but you would place less than good too. I can think of 4 randoms at this tourney you are very likely to lose to along with the top4 being auto losses.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
1: Dabuz ($181.50) - Thanks for the dollar :3 Good job as always and thanks for coming.
2: Vinnie ($82.50) - Thanks for helping out with this. GJ getting 2nd
3: Atomsk ($49.50) - I didn't realize I won until you said gg I was surprised as **** xD GG's. D3's Bair ***** Yoshi btw
4: Will ($16.50) - Thanks for coming last minute. I always get hyped to see you and good ****. XD
5: Problem - Dude idk how you do it but you come back from like '08 and you still ****. Your Snake is incredible keep coming out :3
5: MintyFlesh - I thought I had you.. You started playing a lot better towards the end of game 3 gj >.>
7: SouthPaw3000 - GJ at this. You've improved dramatically the past few months.
7: Dill3000 - Da bess ROB people will hopefully know about soon. Keep coming out man :)
9: Dekillsage3000 - I was honestly expecting you to get top 8. GJ regardless though and thanks for coming.
9: Raptor - you're a **** who messed the bracket up by sending atomsk to losers
9: PentaSalia3000 - >.> I thought you woulda placed higher but still a gj regardless. Thanks for coming <3
9: Deven3000 - I never played you or got the opportunity to see your Kirby yet. We gotta change that soon :o
13: JamLosingTheGame - Good **** in your first tourney. Im glad you had a good time. Hope to see you at the next one.
13: HelpR3000 - Thanks for driving people out to this. Keep coming man that Lucas is godly.
13: MikeKirby - Its always a pleasure talking to you. Didnt get to play you this time around though hopefully we can next time :c
13: Dcold - Your Sheik is really good. I see a soon to be top 5 Sheik imo ;o
17: Hobo - Thanks for coming man :) hope you enjoyed yourself.
17: John12346 - Really sucks that you didnt do so well. **** happens sometimes, just brush it off and keep practicing.
17: Sama - We are getting better and better as a team :3
17: theDuL0R - WE NEED MOAAAAAR. Thanks a lot for the setups as always. You da bess <3
17: B0nk3000 - SORRY. lol I didnt get to play you at this :/ Lets play next time
17: Pane - Its always nice having you around but STOP complainging about D3!
17: Ghost - Youre getting better! im hyped to see what you can do in the coming months. keep at it man :3
17: Nuke - Thanks for coming :3 Hopefully next time you went get gayed by a ledge again :/
25: NOTA - Thanks for coming dude!
25: Coontail - Thanks for helping me host this. Next one will be even better :D
25: SeriousBubba - Thanks for coming out yet again. I hope your enjoying this community!
25: SOS - Thanks for coming. Nice Lucas keep practicing :3
25: Peter - Didn't get to play you at this :<
25: Bacinator - BACOOOOOOON. Your ness too good.
25: Shinny - Thanks for coming! :)
25: Crabs - ^
33: KashBryant - ^
33: Pratik- ^

Top Bottom