• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB9: Tournament Conditions - August 10th - Madison, WI - August 10th, 2013 - Madison, WI

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
parking info:

so the places labeled lots 40,54,55, and 56 are close by, free on saturdays, and I'd be seriously surprised if they filled up. Next closest free is quite a bit of a walk so I'd recommend just paying a bit to park underground at the tournament building. There's a little circle driveway kind of thing on the south side of the building where you can stop to drop setups off or whatever if you don't want to carry from the lot.

G

genkaku

I see you're living up to the new WI smash aesthetic, frank

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks for the maps. We shouldn't have issues since we're starting so early. I'll put these in the OP.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
accepting cash battles in anything. melee singles/dubs, csp singles/dubs, pm singles/dubs, divekick, jam dubs, maybe justice & marvel

matt btt race me

Metà

Smash Master
I'm probably going to this. Who wants to team in Melee and Project M? I'm really good at this game. Also I play Jigglypuff in Melee lol

also, can anyone house me on Friday night? I'm coming from MN

Scythe

Smash Master
still not sure if I'm going but i can team with you for melee and maaybe pm if kirk doesn't go

Metà

Smash Master
oh teaming in PM would be sick. double wolf? also, you play Falco in melee right? I'm really good at teaming with Falco, I always team with one

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Awesome cool to see you around Meta. I can house you on Friday. There will be a fest on Friday night somewhere in the area, so games will be played.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Oh snap, MN all over the place. You should bring Go1den!

There is currently no venue fee, but please bring setups! I am thinking about doing a Toppers pizza order for $5 to opt in, and free pizza for setups. That would be after teams (2:30 or so).

iateyourpie

Smash Rookie
Ill be driving a car from Appleton with myself, 2dos, and possibly Jamessparrow if he can make it.

Looks like there is at least one jiggs going, so I'll offer the Lonejedi challenge. $5 money match best 3/5 my sheik vs any jiggs players. I have yet to drop the challenge. Get at me

Some Minnesota people going to WI tourney instead of one in St.Cloud. I'm feeling bad for the MN tourney now if its doesn't get enough support.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yes mute city was legal...........

mundungu, I have your bag.

shoutouts later.

ORLY

Smash Master
I'm happy that NBA Jam finally happened but damn, you Wisconsinites are too good at that

Even the Power Twins

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Is there a way to the videossssss
A few facts
-My Marth sucks
-My Sheik sucks
-Sanchez dodges me again in bracket
-PM sucks

GGs
Just wait til next time though, I will make Frank eat those words and win the next IMDB.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
everything ran just as quickly as we projected, but had to start a half hour late due to people not showing up on time so we were a half hour short at the end. I dunno what we're gonna do if these get any bigger/divekick released/people want smash 4 run. Plus we have a couple other ideas in the tank still. Maybe we'll have to make it 2 days or something.:ohwell:

stream archive: http://www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie/b/443663026

ORLY

Smash Master
melee: frootloop, tom, sanchaz
pm: scythe, rat, orly

pm dubs: frootrly, scythekirk
melee dubs: frootrly, r bros

nba jam: 5150/dungles, r bros

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm really dissapointed we couldn't finish CSP. We ended up running a few too many events (9 tournaments in 11 hours), and didn't get finished with everything. We were close, but didn't quite get there. I was pretty surprised that we were consistently 30 minutes behind the whole day, starting from melee teams. Next time we'll have a better venue with a better schedule.

Here's the results thread.

Top Bottom