• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB - Sept. 17 Madison, WI

ORLY

Smash Master
i'll probably be entering ssf4 myself and bringing a couple friends for it too

oh and melee is gonna be fun ;D

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
$5 sounds good mundungu, as long as its not a wolverine-wolverine-wolverine team

edit:

what is the pecking order of you guys?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol, FootMeetsSkull scheduled a tourney for the Tracks on the same day after Sanchaz announced on SRK there would be an MvC3 / SF4 tourney in Madison that day. Those guys are so cool.

Quaz

Smash Master
John kinda speaks truth about melee though. Im going through a super terrible scrub phase right now =( but I hope to get outta it soon.

Still shakin off some rust I guess. Hopefully Smashing Grounds this weekend will whip me into shape.

Sago

Smash Lord
im comming to this. need a brawl teammate. Randal?
Need a ride.
And if theres SF4 and whatever on the same day in madison just do 3s. Its the best sf game of all time anyways.

Scythe

Smash Master
im comming to this. need a brawl teammate. Randal?
Need a ride.
And if theres SF4 and whatever on the same day in madison just do 3s. Its the best sf game of all time anyways.
I agree with this man! Also you drove to this last time!

Sin242

Smash Cadet
Me and yosh for sure takin doubles at this place, and chexR takin melee, MINNESOTA GOIN IN

Btw, we have 2 cars coming out with 5 people each, Im pretty sure at least half of them are entering brawl, and i think all of them are entering melee....

so, HYPE

ORLY

Smash Master
but i'm better at street fighter 4 than i am at third strikeeeeee

although i agree third strike is the superior game

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, I'm confirmed for 64, as is Fynal (friend of mine)

Pleeeeeease make it $10? Pretty please? I mean, if the SF/MVC scrubs get it, why can't we?

Also, just to make sure, 64 is played on CRT TV's, right? Had a really bad experience last tourney with their LCD's.

Oh, and I'm still accepting MM's.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm confirmed for 64, as is Fynal (friend of mine)

Pleeeeeease make it $10? Pretty please? I mean, if the SF/MVC scrubs get it, why can't we?

Also, just to make sure, 64 is played on CRT TV's, right? Had a really bad experience last tourney with their LCD's.

Oh, and I'm still accepting MM's.
Yeah, lets talk **** about games with substantially larger playerbases! That'll get me what I want!

Top Bottom