• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 8: Invincible Combat Roll - April 13th, 2013 - Madison, WI

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
I am trying to get Minnesota to go. But many of them aren't convinced that Wisconsin is bout that life.

Stay tuned

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I am trying to get Minnesota to go. But many of them aren't convinced that Wisconsin is bout that life.

Stay tuned
I've been saying I will be going to this the whole time. Are you able to get us a rental vehicle? Or should I just megabus it..

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Dang we gotta do some ganon challenges now. This schedule is super stacked, but we'll try to fit it in.

Scythe

Smash Master
apparently i'm not too shabby at being ganon in the ganon challenge (i didn't lose at scsyn) I'd like to try it again!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Not if I have to pick you up from McHenry. Even then, I'm not sure if I have room. I will make finalized car plans and get back to you asap.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Please fit chris in!
looks like im going to this alone unless the megabus prices drop for amanze.
pretty sure he's just making excuses like always though.
he doesn't believe me that they just let people on the megabus for free lmao

would someone be able to pick me up from the University of Madison on Thursday and let me stay with you? I promise to give good smash practice and can offer to buy you food/help with any gas it might cost you.

the reason I want to come out thursday is because im gonna try hopping on the bus #for free and if they don't let me on ill just come out on friday haha.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
you can crash on my couch if you want. I live walking distance(10-20min) from the megabus stop and the venue. we usually play thursday nights if you want to join.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I have not tried it at all. strong bad said it was really fun. I'm up for pretty much anything as long as I'm able to do PM singles and CSP before I leave, lol.
The man you said in your post is a fraud, I recommend you check yourself. Ask for assistance, and don't be afraid to jam it.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
So I think Amanze decided to go and he's gonna see if RRR wants to come since he seemed interested... We'd be staying with YoshQ and coming out Sat morning.. if anything changes this week frootloop ill let you know!

hunger!

Smash Champion
i'll try to stop by for a match or two since my "black amigo" Amanze is showing up. everyone else sucks eggs and smells of cabbage

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Just to be clear on where I am at, I want to go but I don't want to drive my car all the way to Madison because of the large amount of car trouble I have had before. We plan on asking YoshQ if we can drive to Eau Claire and then ride with him the rest of the way. Hopefully it all works out so we can smash with the Madison peoples

ORLY

Smash Master
amanze, if you do manage to make it, we can have that MM we always talk about but never do LOL

EDIT: i'll also accept cash battles from anyone else

including NBA Jam and MK:DD ;D

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey its looking like we will be able to come with YoshQ barring any sudden setbacks.

Im 100% down for the MM Chris. Especially because it never happens lol. But Ill would like to MM everyone and anyone in brawl or Melee.

Also Sanchez, ill team with you if you promise to do all the work.

amanze, if you do manage to make it, we can have that MM we always talk about but never do LOL

EDIT: i'll also accept cash battles from anyone else

including NBA Jam and MK:DD ;D
i'll bring a double dash disc and memory card if you'll supply a cube for it to be used in. (i could also bring my AR disc for DD Funsies)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Hey its looking like we will be able to come with YoshQ barring any sudden setbacks.

Im 100% down for the MM Chris. Especially because it never happens lol. But Ill would like to MM everyone and anyone in brawl or Melee.

Also Sanchez, ill team with you if you promise to do all the work.
I'll consider it.

Xenophon

Smash Rookie
Turns out that I'm bringing a friend as well - should be a good time. Side note, he sucks.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for this. I 3-0'd Amanze in a money match this weekend l0l

also chris ill mm you, and anyone else who wants to im down.

HYPEEEE!!! :)

Top Bottom