• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 6: The Best Way to Spend Your Saturday

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yeah awesome just wanted to know. Thanks dude. Anybody live within 5 miles of 534 blue mound rd waukesha wi 53188 if so i can give you a ride i have one spot left in car. Must pay $10 gas though.
Note: This venue has a fighting game player in it, you've been warned.

I've been practicing that chaingrab mother****er's. Get ready for some marvel like punish.

Lonejedi is a *****.

God I feel like swearing today. I should get that check.....naw, **** it.

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey Red Ryu, ill be there for brawl so there is nothing to worry about.

Also, I am now out of a teammate for Melee. Does anyone want to team and carry me?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'll be practicing for this tournament, but my time in sf4 and marvel has clearly made me rusty. There's no way I'll be up to caliber, but I think I'll be decent enough. I like to get my *** kicked so I can get motivated for Apex.

Hit me up for casuals.

Kels88

Smash Lord
ahhh...i read this post wrong lollll..myyyy bad =D.
yo tink I just looked at one of our matches and read this:

tinkerboy 9 months ago

i hate my matches with kelly...my brain just shuts down and i cant think :///.

You cannot beat me ever Tink. I'm in your head.

Tink

Smash Hero
lance, ur aweeeeesome =).

kelly, dont worry, thats not gonna be a problem anymore =D.

Tski

Smash Rookie
Been pheenin for sum smash lately. Seriously considering coming out to this. Would be my first tourney since Webster's Racine/Winthrop harbor ones......yeah long time ago

:phone:

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mundungu, I might be going out with a friend on Saturday night too and staying to watch the football game on Sunday with a friend. I only mention it because if I did Fluxwolf and Max would need housing for Saturday too. Would that be ok?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hey Mundungu, I might be going out with a friend on Saturday night too and staying to watch the football game on Sunday with a friend. I only mention it because if I did Fluxwolf and Max would need housing for Saturday too. Would that be ok?
Yeah that's not a problem Amanze.

Who all is bringing setups btw? I currently have no clue how many we'll be having. Sounds like we will need a lot.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Mundungle, can I get housing for Sat? I am gonna be heading there after work in the AM. Need to get my drink and smash on. And I need to see The Fluxwolf. And Pancake. And ORLY. And **** yeah.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey Red Ryu, ill be there for brawl so there is nothing to worry about.

Also, I am now out of a teammate for Melee. Does anyone want to team and carry me?
I can but I'm bad at melee wanna carry me instead ?

Also of anyone doesn't mind can people give me tips here on melee so I don't end up dead last at APEX Melee?

ORLY

Smash Master
I can help with general stuff and Falcon match-ups, RRyu

I don't know much about the ins and outs of other MUs for Peach

ORLY

Smash Master
i don't know what that means!

EDIT: i also want to play 3rd strike! and ssf4! and i can't play marvel at all but i'll play against fellow noobs

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can help with general stuff and Falcon match-ups, RRyu

I don't know much about the ins and outs of other MUs for Peach
Even if it is just basic stuff like tech skill I need to work on it would be helpful, not just peach related.

Thanks.

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
I can't go. I have a family Christmas tomorrow. If there is anyone from the Chicago area or northern IL that would want to cut their Saturday drive time down you are welcome to stay at my place in Monroe (an hour south of Madison) and play some smash tonight. Let me know.

Top Bottom