• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 4: Summer in Madison

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
we're at the other eating place so food will be right upstairs this time instead of downstairs.
They also have more food options until 8:30

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
frootloop you are sadly mistaking lol im going to win this for bingbing or at least make it outta pools for bingbing :) this is my fifth tournament ...

:phone:

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Mn should be there but we don't wanna pay a venue fee because Money is scare in Minnesota.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Might do the same thing i did last madison tourney. show up, win money matches. then peace. we'll see

edit: is moe comin' to this?

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
We can form some kind of reciprocity agreement for Tournaments venue fees like our states have with schools. And since Minnesota is the superior state with a better NFL Football Team, it would be like Wisconsin is getting the better end of the deal.

Quaz

Smash Master
The venue fee is going towards food. So ask me if you want pizza or not when you get there. If you don't pay a venue fee, then you can't have food.
This is going to be very hard to keep track of. I might as well not pay the venue fee and just eat pizza anyways and say I payed it. You'll totally be fooled

just sayin'

EDIT: Unless you put it on a computer or something, but even then its like. you won't always be looking at the food.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
You're not gonna pull the wool over my eyes...pay your venue fee you broke-*** cheapos. /trollface

Or just, like, you know...bring a SETUP.

And MN doesn't hold enough tournaments for venue fee reciprocity to be a value proposition for me.

Vikings lol.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol you could just enter the tournament that's likely to happen.

How much is pizza? I'll just buy it if people pay for gas etc. It's not really a big deal.

Zicore

Smash Champion
LOL Vikings. How can you respect a team that doesn't even have a stadium that works. Or has never won a superbowl.

Its called the Lombardi trophy for a reason.

Crew battle. Must happen.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
we usually get 9 12" pizzas for $5.75 a pop, which me and sanchaz order the day before at they are done between 5:30 and 6, in case anybody was wondering.

sanchaz is usually the nicest guy there is and covers any shortage in venue fees cuz he wants people to be happy. dudes should pay venue fee and not be a jerk to such niceness

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Everybody in MN needs to come so we can have a WI vs MN crew battle and you guys can't john about the outcome. :p
I'd love to be a part of a crew battle but I'd probably screw over WI since I don't have quite enough experience :p Maybe if I play good enough :D

ORLY - I gotta get some training from you in friendlies or something.

ORLY

Smash Master
cactuar stamina pancake

god i love WI

CFR - yeah we can play some. i have some new tricks i've been working on but my hands are slow learners

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
IL vs the world?

Also, to keep track of venue fee get name tags. Give one to anyone that has paid, or gets it waived for a set-up.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Reason to do a crew battle #1: Element of Fire is trying to make it.
Reason to do a crew battle #2: It's a ****ing CREW battle. Why wouldn't you want to do it?

Top Bottom