• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image request: true SSBM logo

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Does anyone have any true-fidelity / official digital pictures of the logo? I want the exact & proper proportions, color, etc. of the 2D full circle black and red logo... but Google is totally failing me, some examples of said failure below...

[collapse="Gigantic picture"]
[/collapse]

LLDL

Smash Hero
They used to have it in the Super smash bros melee page of the nintendo press website

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
what's wrong with that last one?
It's clearly a highly-embellished user picture, with bevel & glow. The proportions at least look correct though

This here thing?
That's the "O" from super smash brOs, and it's not really it

The best I can find so far is this one here.

http://c-dre.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Symbol-75474871

If you want it larger then you could always upscale it in Photoshop or something.
Thanks for trying to help, but that is not accurate at all :-\

Here's the recreations I made of the logos on the Melee and Brawl discs, not what I was hoping for:

I guess what I'm looking for is just a basic, correct version, like as appears on Snake's brawl box:

Though with the above I'll probably be able to make it myself, unless anyone else has anything better

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I often look for a high quality/official version of this as I make logos and other ish for smash. But I haven't been able to find anything yet =/ I just wound up recreating it. *no help*

saska

Smash Cadet
If you need higher resolution or vector version of this, just ask.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5550/smashball.png

also offtopic: I made cool signature advertising my awesome t-shirt design but it doesn't appear below my posts. wassup?

EDIT: yeah this isn't official or anything. i used several pics as a reference and tried to make it as close to original as possible. it may be few pixels off but not much.

Pi

Smash Hero
hey saska make a tshirt w/ the samus screw attack something symbol or something like that

like I @ YOU
but it's the screw attack symbol

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
If you need higher resolution or vector version of this, just ask.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5550/smashball.png

also offtopic: I made cool signature advertising my awesome t-shirt design but it doesn't appear below my posts. wassup?

EDIT: yeah this isn't official or anything. i used several pics as a reference and tried to make it as close to original as possible. it may be few pixels off but not much.
Looks great, thanks!

Top Bottom