• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMad (Chibo cheats at pokemon)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha your so mad :p

i go onto pokemon lab (shoddy 2) for my first time and post in the chat like lets gooooo first time on shoddy 2 and stingers starts responding out of no where

goes on and on about how crazy 6v6 metagame is and stuff and has a team designed for it and challenges me and i beat him in like 4 turns lol

then we do 1v1 and after getting a slight lead, stingers completely falls apart to my curselax :p

then i played someone else and won vs him because of curselax haha

i have this
for a reason

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
oh. from 10/15 -10/30

as part of pokemon 10th anniversary of G/S:

connect your HG/SS to wifi and do the gift option to get you very own Mew! as part of pokemon

just make sure you have less than 3 wondercards

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I can only imagine what Gen 5 will be like. Will CurseLax remain a dominate force? Who knows?

That said, what does Pokémon have to do with R.O.B.? :p

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Huh, never actually realized that. So people can post whatever threads they want (within reason)? If so, then the R.O.B. area's pretty cool.

To stay on topic, assuming Nintendo releases it, I predict Eccentric Ditto to be guaranteed OU. I could give a clown car full of reasons, but only during my next post. I'm feeling a bit lazy. XD

By the way, Stingers, I dig the KOS-MOS avatar. She is oh-so zetta smexy. XD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
i'd let you borrow my ps2 ****

xenosaga needs to be experienced by everyone
A good friend o' mine owns all three games, the third of which remains to be unwrapped. I suppose I could borrow his PS2, as he's more focused on his PS3. Of course, I would also have to find time for said games, as I also have my Brawl schedule, and my drawing as well. The latter of which may eat up even more time when I get my project for a web comic/manga underway. X3

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Quit brawl for 6 months if it means playing xenosaga tbqh
Ahaha! I've quit Brawl for a year before for other games, like Etrian Odyssey I and II, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, Dissidia, Pokémon, and other games. So I suppose I could do it. I just need to muster the motivation for it. XD

Top Bottom