• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Working on Something....

Nemar1615

Smash Rookie
I'm working on a Smash competitive article two questions.
1. What should I name it, A Brief History of Smash Brothers competitive is a placeholder but because tehre have been so many I'm having trouble with a name.
2. Any ideas on what I should include in this? And none of the allegations I'm trying to cut that out because it's a really sensitive topic and I don't want to talk about it.
Thank you to anyone who responds and I'll try to put in as many as possible.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
you should name it It's Smashin' Time! and talk about how to unlock the characters in each game.

edit: i misread your post but don't have a real response to give

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I'm working on a Smash competitive article two questions.
1. What should I name it, A Brief History of Smash Brothers competitive is a placeholder but because tehre have been so many I'm having trouble with a name.
2. Any ideas on what I should include in this? And none of the allegations I'm trying to cut that out because it's a really sensitive topic and I don't want to talk about it.
Thank you to anyone who responds and I'll try to put in as many as possible.
The given information above the bullets is too vague, if you ask me. Please specify with more clarity exactly what you need responses to name and supply content suggestions for.

Top Bottom