• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Through

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=4572]I'm Through[/drupal]

I'm done.Finished.
Everything that made me Chris will be ripped away.I thought I could stand out from this constantly serious internet crowd. Turns out I was wrong.From my comic/annoying eye irritating trolling overly usage of awesomeface meme pic posts,my "trolling",and yes,even my die-hard Goku fanboyness will some diminish into nothing.All this will be tossed aside only to form a new persona.Some don't care and will continue to treat me as such, while others will go "what,I don't even".Personally, I don't care how you acknowledge me, but just know I'll be dead inside when you do.

And yes, I'm being over-dramatic.

Chris the Ripper

It doesn't matter if I'm taken seriously,I've been banned from every popular thread on this site.Whats changing yourself matter if you have no one to show.I'll try to care.

@Falconv
Thank you for pointing that out.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You seem to enjoy reinventing yourself. Perhaps you should pursue performance? You might find it to be your schtick.

I can tell you are young. Listen, don't make more of this board than it is. If you desire to be taken seriously, than act that way. If you want respect than behave in a way that earns that from others. This is the way it works in any aspect of your life. I'd listen to that, as I'm giving you the courtesy of a life lesson.

Chris the Ripper

You seem to enjoy reinventing yourself. Perhaps you should pursue performance? You might find it to be your schtick.

In all seriousness I can tell you are young. Listen, don't take it too seriously. If you want to be taken seriously than act that way. This is the way it works in any aspect of your life. If you want respect than behave in a way that earns that. I'd listen to that, as I'm giving you the courtesy of a life lesson.
No,I hate the way I am now.I hate it with a passion.I can do nothing about it nonetheless.I am bound by invisible chains.Watched by unseen eyes that wait for me to slip up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Try not caring. I lazily get through life by not paying attention to anything or caring. It's really relaxing when you don't deal with people's drama

Chris the Ripper

To be honest,this episode has affected me a little in real life.I think I'm along the lines of "Emo" now.I only speak when spoken to and barley say anything to anyone.Purple,Black,and Red seem to have caught my interest also.
As my most liked colors of course.Now if you don't mind,I'll refrain from saying anything personal from now on.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
No,I hate the way I am now.I hate it with a passion.I can do nothing about it nonetheless.I am bound by invisible chains.Watched by unseen eyes that wait for me to slip up.
You are only bound by the chains you place upon yourself. No one is forcing you to go out of your way to irritate others, you choose that action. You are in control of your behavior and are the one who has brought it upon yourself. Instead of wallowing in the bleak mire of self pity just admit you've been a bonehead and work on some of things. Otherwise you will continue to perpetuate the cycle you find yourself in.

The only reason I've gone out of my way to actually kindly respond is because if you cannot handle an insignificant message board, than I worry for you in your everyday life. Unlike 99% of this board I actually care about other users, because there are very real people at the end of each computer screen. Since I have, more than likely, lived longer than you I know what I am talking about. Only reason of which is because of what God has done, it has not been of anything on my end.

Chris the Ripper

You are only bound by the chains you place upon yourself. No one is forcing you to go out of your way to irritate others, you choose that action. You are in control of your behavior and are the one who has brought it upon yourself. Instead of wallowing in the bleak mire of self pity just admit you've been a bonehead and work on some of things. Otherwise you will continue to perpetuate the cycle you find yourself in.

The only reason I've gone out of my way to actually kindly respond is because if you cannot handle an insignificant message board, than I worry for you in your everyday life. Unlike 99% of this board I actually care about other users, because there are very real people at the end of each computer screen. Since I have, more than likely, lived longer than you I know what I am talking about. Only reason of which is because of what God has done, it has not been of anything on my end.
It's over Star.You&I both know that I'll never be anything like the Chris you knew.I'm a darker shell of my former self.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Try taking over countries and convincing people to wage war against others. I heard it makes some people real happy... and rich... >.>

*inb4Hitlerreferences*

But seriously, turn a negative into a positive. Got a problem? Turn it into a chance to prove yourself. I had a teacher who told me I couldn't do well on the SAT or succeed in college because I was lazy (when actually I had severe childhood illnesses that prevented me from attending school).

So I decided to turn a negative comment into positive motivation by getting my health turned around, getting a SAT score that could get me into Harvard, and by continuing to work my a** off in college in every subject to focus on getting nothing but the best grade possible.

Most people would look at what she said as an knock on me, or as insulting me. I took it as a challenge; a mountain to climb, because the thrill of conquering a mountain is awesome!

Edit: Anyways, what are you sad about son? Girl break your heart? Your mom is a robot? Your best friend's girlfriend tried hooking up with you, you said no, she told your best friend you were coming on to her to get to you, he beat your a**, the broad won't leave you alone, and now you lost a friend=???

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It's over Star.You&I both know that I'll never be anything like the Chris you knew.I'm a darker shell of my former self.
Now you are just being immature and over dramatic. You have the ability to change that, it is a choice you make. You can continue on with the pity party or actually try and make a change. So stop playing the martyr and just step up.

Unless this is just entertainment for you? A grand performance for the masses, of sorts. In which I choose to disassociate myself from. I've said what I've needed too; the ball is in your court now.

Chris the Ripper

This thread wasn't meant for me to make a scene.I am now and will forever remain pessimistic.

Btw Star,if you feel like it,read the bottom of the original statement that started this thread.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I was "Goth" in high school. "Emo" didn't exist as a recognizable group at that time, though they probably were in the early stages of the fashion.

Emo girls are kind hot though

Like Star said, everyone chains themselves

One of the problems with modern communication is that emotion can be misinterpreted through type. Combine that, with anonymity (Which turns people into their horrific true selves) and you get a massive misunderstanding of humanity as a whole and life.

The internet, like ALL life (Including people in alternate social lifestyles such as "Emo's) is about following a status quo on behavior. Behave differently and you may find your friends betraying you. If you care too much about that, it'll change you into a soulless, hollow thing...though on the contrary, active absurd is just as bad.

Chris the Ripper

I keep telling you all,no matter what, I'll remain like this weather I or anyone else likes it or not.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Woah, is this legit? I must get to the bottom of what all the commotion is about.

I hate to say it, but I think I've inspired a bit too much melodrama around here.

Listen, its true that life can really blow sometimes, but you have to learn to push past it. Always aim to utilize all the tools in your disposal in order to get over the state of mind that seems so real at the moment.

As an example, pay attention to Star's efforts to help you make sense of things. No man is an island unto himself: SO! As you found a computer, to log onto a site, to engage in discussions. You've already made the effort to reach out and be heard, keep at it!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Btw Star,if you feel like it,read the bottom of the original statement that started this thread.
It is a dead link, it doesn't lead anywhere.

I keep telling you all,no matter what, I'll remain like this weather I or anyone else likes it or not.
Well that is unfortunate. Since obviously you are in a place where you either cannot or will not look past your own emotion and see what we are trying to say, I'll leave with what I've said. For what it is worth you are somebody I will be praying for.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Maybe instead of letting your emotions control you should control your emotions.

Often when something is leading you the wrong way, just reverse it to find the right way. Helps me a lot since I'm left handed and everything is backwards to me! :laugh:

Chris the Ripper

Thanks for the warm return welcome everyone and thank you for the "advice".May all your wishes come true...........

☆Later☆

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can at least take solace in the fact that you've made something that is actually in the right place.

Userblogs: The place where people complain about **** nobody cares about.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
It's a good thing you came in when you did Spelt, otherwise what you have to say still wouldn't matter.

Link to original post: [drupal=4572]I'm Through[/drupal]

I'm done.Finished.
Everything that made me Chris will be ripped away.I thought I could stand out from this constantly serious internet crowd. Turns out I was wrong.From my comic/annoying eye irritating trolling overly usage of awesomeface meme pic posts,my "trolling",and yes,even my die-hard Goku fanboyness will some diminish into nothing.All this will be tossed aside only to form a new persona.Some don't care and will continue to treat me as such, while others will go "what,I don't even".
Cancer.
your post count might be over 9000 one day.
Cancer.

xXxDarkAngelSephirothXxX

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
How about: Strange Nonsense.

Coming from the both of you.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's probably because of his trolling in the "My Little Pony" thread that got him banned.

To be honest, I think that whole thread is a troll and it's the smashboards that's feeding it

Top Bottom