• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm teaming with a Fox/Mario main in a doubles tourney, what should I look out for?

Pyraxy

Smash Rookie
I have little to no experience teaming with Fox's but I have an idea of what Mario can do with all his throws. But is there any sort of tips anyone can drop from teaming with Fox's?
I'm super comfortable with Falcon and choose to always down throw but should I change my style to pander to my teammates movement options such as Fox having a higher jump so at higher percents I should F-Throw or B-Throw into them so they can do something with that?

Last edited:

N8n8

Smash Rookie
Try to work out some of the kinks with your teammate. I can say this, falcon gets less from grabs in doubles. So an f-throw to teammate can net some kills. Id say try to work with spacing aerials more often than relying on grabs. Make sure you do some labbing with your teammate.

Top Bottom