• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm really impressed by how many of you mash B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
Really good job guys. It takes 900 iq to play this way. I'm stunned, blown away by this play style. This proves that smash is a fighting game a not a party game for a bunch of people who are so bad at hygiene that they need a rule to tell them to apply deodorant

MugZmu

Smash Rookie
Great rant post 10/10
If you're so much better than these utterly disgusting b mashers, then you should have no problem raising your GSP to fight against better players.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Honestly, most of the people you fight online aren't even going to be on this board. So ranting here is fairly useless

Vyden

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Great rant post 10/10
If you're so much better than these utterly disgusting b mashers, then you should have no problem raising your GSP to fight against better players.
here to prove my point like the autism you are

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I personally enjoy fighting B mashers because after you figure out their gimmick, it's an easy win. To each their own, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom