• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'm new to the boards

BigBossGunn

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow smashers my name is Ross, i'm 14. i've been playing since brawl when i was 4 or 5, but didn't start playing well until ultimate. i'm from Hamilton, Ontario so I haven't been to a tournament yet, but i do go to friendless.( super steel city fight nights) SSCFN for short. and i've been gradually getting better. and thats it for me.
p.s. i main marth

i remade my first post

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
All you had to do was edit your other thread post. Lol. But welcome again.

Hello fellow smashers my name is Ross, i'm 14. i've been playing since brawl when i was 4 or 5, but didn't start playing well until ultimate. i'm from Hamilton, Ontario so I haven't been to a tournament yet, but i do go to friendless.( super steel city fight nights) SSCFN for short. and i've been gradually getting better. and thats it for me.
p.s. i main marth

i remade my first post
Hi Ross! Welcome to the boards :139:

Top Bottom