• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm New Here What's the Melee Scene Like in the 707?

SleepyBear

Smash Rookie
I'm just getting into melee recently and looking to check out the scene here in the bay area of california. Is the scene here good or nah?

captainmar

Smash Rookie
NNID
captainmar
You and me both. I have tried searching and haven't really found anything other than scenes in the Sac/SF area. I have found some posts here about stuff in Santa Rosa/Petaluma but that is all from around 2012 and earlier. In SR. I think smash 4 is more popular which is a shame.

SleepyBear

Smash Rookie
You and me both. I have tried searching and haven't really found anything other than scenes in the Sac/SF area. I have found some posts here about stuff in Santa Rosa/Petaluma but that is all from around 2012 and earlier. In SR. I think smash 4 is more popular which is a shame.
Damn man, sucks that there's not more stuff. Since we're both new and in norcal hmu if you wanna netplay or something we can learn together.

Top Bottom