• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im new here!!! And pretty much to pro smash in general

BeckettQrow

Smash Rookie
But im looking to learn and get better at Smash in all forms and want to eventually reach pro level!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Howdy! Welcome to the forums!

I'm not competitive myself, and maining Kirby does nothing to help that LOL :laugh: but I flaunt my low-tier characters with pride!!

BeckettQrow

Smash Rookie
sorry for not replying got busy trying to get streaming equipment and stuff but yeah i main Joker, Marth, and Chrom mostly cause im indecisive but Fire Emblem and Persona are hands down my top tow favortie game franchises of all time so that helps i dont like playing characters just cause theyre popular you know? It feels like it takes away from what makes that character special to me? is that weird

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
sorry for not replying got busy trying to get streaming equipment and stuff but yeah i main Joker, Marth, and Chrom mostly cause im indecisive but Fire Emblem and Persona are hands down my top tow favortie game franchises of all time so that helps i dont like playing characters just cause theyre popular you know? It feels like it takes away from what makes that character special to me? is that weird
Yeah. After Joker's inclusion, it makes me want to play Persona. I always listen to the Last Surprise song, which motivates me. I really want to play as Joker in Smash, but I don't have the pack, sadly.

BeckettQrow

Smash Rookie
See thats what I'm getting at by making the character special, Persona fans that play Joker will enjoy it more so than players who are just using him cause he is top tier currently or because he is whats hip ya know? If the inclusion of a character gets people to play that game then job done but sometimes it doenst happen like that and Joker is fun he is definately a more finese character.

BeckettQrow

Smash Rookie
Sidenote Joker isn't the only case here alot of people play Chrom and Ike but that doesn't mean everyone is gonna then go out and play Fire Emblem. Case in point what if Sora or Geno were added? Not everyone would then go and play Kingdom Hearts or Super Mario RPG it's kinda a double edged sword type situation. Same thing happened with Persona 5 everyone considers Persona 5 the best in the franchise and bash Personas 3 and 4 but some people also consider them the best as well as 5, I think alot of tier lists and game reviews have something to do with that though and I hate reviews, ah I'm getting off topic though anyways point is i'm new at this lol

Top Bottom