• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm in a bit of a character crisis.

SegaPlayer404

Smash Rookie
While I love Captain Falcon and all his glory, he just seems so commitment heavy and everyone's saying that he was butchered in this game. So, I want to find a character that better fits my playstyle.

I like to play rushdown, getting into people's faces and pressing buttons. I also want to have some safe options, and I also want a way to back off easily when I need to. I at least want to have a relatively fast character, and at least one good OOS option.

Edit: Don't mind my signature, it was made long ago.

Last edited:

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Lucina and any of the Starfox cast meet your criteria.

Last edited:

Marmotbro

Smash Apprentice
Falcon is still pretty good, but if you want balls to the wall rushdown and still want to change mains try out :ultwario::ult_terry::ultpichu::ultinkling::ultchrom: or a space animal.

link2702

Smash Champion
fox.

also fun little tidbit, fox is probably the easiest character to get a jab lock on opponents with. Dtilt to a fast fall shorthop fair at low-mid, to mid %'s almost ALWAYS puts opponents into a jab lock setup. Most players have a hard time reacting in time to avoiding it, and you can usually pull off 2 or more resets by using dtilt again. .

And if you're REALLY good at it you can also use Utilt to reset it in the opposite direction.

Top Bottom