• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm filthy and I don't mind.

luigipants20

Smash Rookie
I have mained Pikachu in 64, Fox in melee, MK in Brawl, and Pichu in Ultimate. I have no shame. The only game that I did not play a broken char in was sm4sh, where I mained Greninja.
What was your first smash game, and who did you main in each one?

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
64 was my first one. I played :pikachu64: the most without even knowing that he was considered the best. Were I to play 64 today, I'd still choose :pikachu64: .

:bowsermelee: was who I mained in Melee, but playing him is a seriously bad time. I've since switched to :marthmelee:.

:lucario: is who I generally found the most success with in Brawl. I was terrible at Smash back then, but Lucario's comeback factor allowed me to win sometimes.

:4charizard: was my WiiU main, with :4mewtwo:should I feel the need to play a better character.

In Ultimate, I co-main :ultincineroar: and :ultjoker:

Shionch

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
FILE#889
NNID
20XXLord
Switch FC
SW-4929-1719-7956
cough, I began in Melee when I was 13, 2 years ago in 2018. I mained :jigglypuffmelee: since I liked her style, but I got bored of her defensive style and so I switched to :gawmelee:, and he's been my main for every game besides 64 ever since. On 64 I main :jigglypuff64: just to spite the fact I mained her on Melee as well.

On 64 I main :jigglypuff64:

On Melee I main :gawmelee:

In Brawl I main :gw:

On Sm4sh I main :4gaw:

On Ultimate I comain :ultgnw: with :ultpit: and :ulttoonlink:

The reason I main GnW in almost every game is because I just enjoy the way he plays out. Sure he's light and gets f***ed hard by people who can hit him vertically, but he, too, can hit hard against those who just can't against him. So yes, play GnW.

Top Bottom