• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, urchin, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 14/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, e'quip'ped and ready》

Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Time to sell somethin'! 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!; cool and collected》

(The knights shoot at them with machine guns, hitting the skateboard in the wheels and causing it to launch them into the air)
Black Knight: Trying to bail? This is a boss fight in an RPG, and you can't run from them!
Ashley gets incredibly angry. "No, it isn't! You're just a bunch of lying losers! Get back to your smelly old castle!"
(Jack Frost freezes the Black Knight)
Jack Frost: This isn’t Final Fantasy, ho! Leave us alone!
(Suddenly, an airship appears)
Ship Commander: Engage the targets. (A DJ-Bot begins playing the boss music from Final Fantasy VII before a boss battle begins)
Airship: HP: ????/???? EP: ???/??? Keywords: Flying, machine, empire.
They fall off the skateboard and land near Jack Frost.

Chip: Ouch! (Examines several scrapes) Ugh! I hate chase scenes... Ashley, what should we do? Take stock of all our keywords, and give orders!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, urchin, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 14/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, e'quip'ped and ready》

Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!; cool and collected》

They fall off the skateboard and land near Jack Frost.

Chip: Ouch! (Examines several scrapes) Ugh! I hate chase scenes... Ashley, what should we do? Take stock of all our keywords, and give orders!
Ashley's tantrum makes her unable to think straight, and she throws a sea urchin at a guard. "KILL THEM!" she shrieks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, urchin , outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 14/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, e'quip'ped and ready

Ashley's tantrum makes her unable to think straight, and she throws a sea urchin at a guard. "KILL THEM!" she shrieks.
Chip: Let's see. What we got in the old pack today? (Rummages through his backpack) Anyone need dental floss? (Explosion nearby)... No? What about... oooh super poison darts! (Throws them at three grunt hostiles, killing two, but missing one.) How many do you think there are?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, urchin , outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 14/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, e'quip'ped and ready

Chip: Let's see. What we got in the old pack today? (Rummages through his backpack) Anyone need dental floss? (Explosion nearby)... No? What about... oooh super poison darts! (Throws them at three grunt hostiles, killing two, but missing one.) How many do you think there are?
"IT DOESN'T MATTER! THEY'LL ALL BE KILLED!" Ashley screams. She picks up an outdoor grill with disproportionate strength for her little size, and throws it, killing five grunts.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"IT DOESN'T MATTER! THEY'LL ALL BE KILLED!" Ashley screams. She picks up an outdoor grill with disproportionate strength for her little size, and throws it, killing five grunts.
Chip: Hey, hey! You wrecked a perfectly good grill...(Looks at the incapacitated grunts)... but I'm not complaining... (Pulls binoculars from his backpack, scanning a considerable distance)... Haha! (Bumps Ashley with his elbow) No goons for miles around!... Good thing too. My H.P. was starting to worry me! This all is so unexpected. This game's funny... Heha... ilgh... Okay, what's going on here?...

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo calls Penny)
ShyHo: Hey, I've got an invention here. This thing isn't a dud like the previous ones, as I designed it for people like you in mind.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(In the game world, the airship shoots a few missiles at the heroes)
(Jack Frost creates a giant ice dome to protect the gang from the missiles)
Jack Frost: Hee... Ho... I'm using up a lot of energy...
Slicky: I stole-I mean I legitimately earned this, so I think I'll test it out!
(Slicky pulls out a comically large bazooka from his small backpack)
Slicky: Fire in the hole! (Slicky fires his Bazooka at the airship, creating a giant hole in the dome)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Jack Frost creates a giant ice dome to protect the gang from the missiles)
Jack Frost: Hee... Ho... I'm using up a lot of energy...
Slicky: I stole-I mean I legitimately earned this, so I think I'll test it out!
(Slicky pulls out a comically large bazooka from his small backpack)
Slicky: Fire in the hole! (Slicky fires his Bazooka at the airship, creating a giant hole in the dome)
(The airship takes 10 damage but fires more missiles through the hole)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(The airship takes 10 damage but fires more missiles through the hole)
Jack Frost: (Dodges) Ah... I'm safe, ho... (Notices he's missing an arm) Uh ho...!
Slicky: Here's another legitimately earned item of mine! (Takes out a comically large iron shield from his small backpack and holds it up) Ha! Take that! (The missile destroys the shield immediately) Oh, come on!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: (Dodges) Ah... I'm safe, ho... (Notices he's missing an arm) Uh ho...!
Slicky: Here's another legitimately earned item of mine! (Takes out a comically large iron shield from his small backpack and holds it up) Ha! Take that! (The missile destroys the shield immediately) Oh, come on!
(The airship fires some missiles at the heroes)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Man, this sucks. Maybe I should tell Penny of my invention other ways. (A package arrives at Penny's door, containing a machine and a note from ShyHo)
Note: This thing will help you be more appealing to guys. Hope you enjoy it. -ShyHo.
(ShyHo and Lenna take care of Juliana)
alexxxela alexxxela

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Man, this sucks. Maybe I should tell Penny of my invention other ways. (A package arrives at Penny's door, containing a machine and a note from ShyHo)
Note: This thing will help you be more appealing to guys. Hope you enjoy it. -ShyHo.
(ShyHo and Lenna take care of Juliana)
alexxxela alexxxela
Penny sends it back with another note. "I'm not into guys," she says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"That's good. I'm not very interested in dating right now, though," Penny responds.
ShyHo: But, it's good to know who you're interested in. I only started dating when I was 207. Actually, maybe you can help me with something. That thing is how I feel of a lack of gay recognition laws in the imperial states and also to repeal the laws that discriminate against homosexuals. Will you help me? I can't do it because I don't control the legislature. I'll see you then.
Lenna: Hello, ShyHo. What are you doing?
ShyHo: Penny told me she's gay.
Lenna: Good for her. She's allowing herself to be different.
ShyHo: I know, it's pretty cool.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Chip: Hey, hey! You wrecked a perfectly good grill...(Looks at the incapacitated grunts)... but I'm not complaining... (Pulls binoculars from his backpack, scanning a considerable distance)... Haha! (Bumps Ashley with his elbow) No goons for miles around!... Good thing too. My H.P. was starting to worry me! This all is so unexpected. This game's funny... Heha... ilgh... Okay, what's going on here?...
(The airship fires more missiles at them)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 42/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 10/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn》

Red:《H.P.: 7/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 29/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Time to sell somethin'! 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 40/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!》

(The airship fires more missiles at them)
The group takes extensive damage from the attack.

Chip: Hey, what did we ever do to you?... (looks down) You ruined my favorite sweater!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley:《H.P.: 42/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Red:《H.P.: 7/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 40/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!》

The group takes extensive damage from the attack.

Chip: Hey, what did we ever do to you?... (looks down) You ruined my favorite sweater!
Airship: HP: ????/???? EP: ???/???
(The airship shoots bullets at them)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 27/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 8/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, emboldened》

Red:《H.P.: 2/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 15/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Time to sell somethin'! 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 29/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!》

Airship: HP: ????/???? EP: ???/???
(The airship shoots bullets at them)
Chip, in pain from his road burn, becomes frustrated with the bullets.

Chip: Stop shooting! (Holds up a white flag)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley:《H.P.: 27/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, outdoor grill, tantrum, taking charge 》

Chip:《H.P.: 8/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, road burn, emboldened》

Red:《H.P.: 2/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, bent trident, shape-shifter 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 15/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Time to sell somethin'! 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 29/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow; palm tree; hey, guys!》

Chip, in pain from his road burn, becomes frustrated with the bullets.

Chip: Stop shooting! (Holds up a white flag)
(The airship hovers over them and it sucks them up like a ufo into the airship)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

All: 《Keywords: On edge》

(The airship hovers over them and it sucks them up like a ufo into the airship)
Chip: (Completely dazed by the occurrence, he looks around) Where are we?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

All: 《Keywords: On edge》

Chip: (Completely dazed by the occurrence, he looks around) Where are we?
Commander: You’re in the airship. You’ll be needing this to get to Pagoda Cliff, a place where our enemies are fighting us. We mistaked you for the enemy, if you head there, we’ll give you a boat needed to cross this lagoon. Got it?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Commander: You’re in the airship. You’ll be needing this to get to Pagoda Cliff, a place where our enemies are fighting us. We mistaked you for the enemy, if you head there, we’ll give you a boat needed to cross this lagoon. Got it?

Chip: What? (Scratches his head) What enemies? I'm confused. What am I supposed to do exactly?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Chip: What? (Scratches his head) What enemies? I'm confused. What am I supposed to do exactly?
Commander: We’re at war with the Hung Wang of Pagoda Cliff, you guys need to defeat them by destroying their cannons. Do that, and we’ll ferry you across the lagoon to get to where you need to be.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Chip: Yeah, I think I wanna little more than a boat--maybe my own land, and a castle to go on it. You got connections, right? I don't think it'd be too much.
Commander: Wake up your friends, we're approaching where you need to drop.

Top Bottom