• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: I promise I won't tell anyone! Let's just forget this ever happend, ho!
ShyHo: Though, the dark magic might attempt to kill… Penny Crygor. Dear god. You must warn her to leave and head to my palace, got that?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Lenna!!!
Lenna: ShyHo? What’s going on?
ShyHo: I was possessed by a demon! It made me want to kill people! I love you Lenna!
Lenna: So, that must have been the cause of your anger. I’m glad that you’re back to your old self.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"All done!" Baby Ashley says.

Penny extinguishes it.
The clean-up staff takes out the food trays.

Host: And that will do it for this section of the Baby Ashley game convention. Now, in a few minutes, there will be some words from the dedicated crew that made Baby Ashley Begins, Yo! possible. Then the event will conclude. I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves, but the little star needs her nap!...

Kazooie sneaks a few rolls into a sack and hides them away.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The clean-up staff takes out the food trays.

Host: And that will do it for this section of the Baby Ashley game convention. Now, in a few minutes, there will be some words from the dedicated crew that made Baby Ashley Begins, Yo! possible. Then the event will conclude. I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves, but the little star needs her nap!...

Kazooie sneaks a few rolls into a sack and hides them away.
Baby Ashley nods. "I getting sweepy..." she mumbles.
(The ooze strangely is unaffected and leaps towards her)
Penny dodges it and carefully puts it in a containment unit.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

The crowd gathers into another room to hear word about the game, while Dust Bunny picks up Baby Ashley and takes her to the warp circle Ashley drew. Kazooie eats the rolls while they wait.

Dust Bunny: Jack, Ashleys, Wario, time to go!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(The ooze reacts violently, fruitlessly trying to break it, and also morphing into a small version of ShyHo)
Ooze: ShyHo... where is.... he?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The crowd gathers into another room to hear word about the game, while Dust Bunny picks up Baby Ashley and takes her to the warp circle Ashley drew. Kazooie eats the rolls while they wait.

Dust Bunny: Jack, Ashleys, Wario, time to go!
"Aw, man! I can't go! My fan club won't let me!" Red says, pointing at a group of ten or so people surrounding him. Baby Ashley starts to fall asleep on Dust Bunny's shoulder.
(The ooze reacts violently, fruitlessly trying to break it, and also morphing into a small version of ShyHo)
Ooze: ShyHo... where is.... he?
"I don't know, why?" Penny asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Aw, man! I can't go! My fan club won't let me!" Red says, pointing at a group of ten or so people surrounding him. Baby Ashley starts to fall asleep on Dust Bunny's shoulder.

Ooze: He attempts... to slay master Exdeath.... him and the.... other light warriors. Possession happened... and then... he broke free.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny jerks Red into the circle.

Dust Bunny: Let's go!

(♢With the power of wormholes... I mean potholes... I mean plot holes...♢)

They return.

Dust Bunny: Baby Ashley must be pooped! The teleportation didn't wake her!

<I am gone for now.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ooze: He attempts... to slay master Exdeath.... him and the.... other light warriors. Possession happened... and then... he broke free.
"Not sure how much I want to help with that..." Penny mutters. "Who's Exdeath?"

They return.

<I am gone for now.>
"She's literally pooped too," Ashley mutters, holding her nose. A bunch of excited knocking is heard from the front door.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"She's literally pooped too," Ashley mutters, holding her nose. A bunch of excited knocking is heard from the front door.
Ooze: You hate... him... don't you? I have logged his... memories, don't.. you.. hate him?

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord

They return.

<I am gone for now.>
(Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, and Jack Ripper return)
Pyro Jack: The convention was tiring, ho. We'll be in the basement. Good night, ho!
Jack Ripper: Later!
(Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper head down to the basement)
Jack Frost: I've lost all trust in that ShyHo fella. That "Demon Possession" crap seems like a lame excuse for kidnapping and beating a child, ho. So... What do we do now, ho?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, and Jack Ripper return)
Pyro Jack: The convention was tiring, ho. We'll be in the basement. Good night, ho!
Jack Ripper: Later!
(Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper head down to the basement)
Jack Frost: I've lost all trust in that ShyHo fella. That "Demon Possession" crap seems like a lame excuse for kidnapping and beating a child, ho. So... What do we do now, ho?
(A cloud of black mist surrounds Jack Frost)
Cloud: Where’s ShyHo, huh?

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Cloud: Where’s ShyHo? That’s all we need to know.

Ooze: How so? He’s powerful, but his mind is frail. That’s his weakness.
Jack Frost: H-How should I know? Last time I saw him, he tried to kill a kid at a convention and said he was possessed, or something, ho. Then he disappeared. I would've told you where he was if I knew, maybe you could talk some sense into him, ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: H-How should I know? Last time I saw him, he tried to kill a kid at a convention and said he was possessed, or something, ho. Then he disappeared. I would've told you where he was if I knew, maybe you could talk some sense into him, ho!
Cloud: Oh, we will mark the return of our lord, Exdeath by killing ShyHo. Then, everything will become nothing!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: You're crazy! Get outta my sight, ho! (Jack Frost flails his arm around, clearing up the cloud)
Jack Frost: I don't feel so good... I'm going to sleep...
(The cloud reforms)
Cloud: Don’t you hate ShyHo? Would you like to help us in killing him?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny answers the door.

Dust Bunny: I just know it won't be too exciting. Yeah, it's gonna be cookie scouts offering free cookies-- nothing stressful!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny answers the door.

Dust Bunny: I just know it won't be too exciting. Yeah, it's gonna be cookie scouts offering free cookies-- nothing stressful!
A bunch of fans are standing there. "We found out this is Baby Ashley's house! Can we go see her?" one says excitedly.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
A bunch of fans are standing there. "We found out this is Baby Ashley's house! Can we go see her?" one says excitedly.
Dust Bunny: They always do... (Sigh)... If it saves the hinges of this door, yes, you can see her... but form a line! Also, patience is a virtue. She needs her nap time... Baby Ashley, your public awaits!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: They always do... (Sigh)... If it saves the hinges of this door, yes, you can see her... but form a line! Also, patience is a virtue. She needs her nap time... Baby Ashley, your public awaits!
Baby Ashley whines in her sleep, and Ashley carries her over. "Here, you get a stinky, sleepy Baby Ashley," she says to the fans.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley whines in her sleep, and Ashley carries her over. "Here, you get a stinky, sleepy Baby Ashley," she says to the fans.
Dust Bunny: No, Ashley, don't! You'll...

Fan: (Waft) I love it! I'll never rinse this nostril again!

Dust Bunny: [Phew!] Alright, everyone, organize!... What's your name, little one?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(The ooze suddenly morphs into a little plant)
Plant: See this? Help me kill ShyHo and you’ll be rewarded handsomely.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: No, Ashley, don't! You'll...

Fan: (Waft) I love it! I'll never rinse this nostril again!

Dust Bunny: [Phew!] Alright, everyone, organize!... What's your name, little one?
"My name Emma! I wuv Baby Ashwee!" the toddler says. Her mom nods in approval. "Can I see Baby Ashwee?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Plant: Who are you? What are you doing here in someone’s house?
Joan: I'm Joan Gold. Can't you read? Anyway, this is my place, and THAT... is my chair, so I wouldn't get too pushy with the questions. Now, what's this about a ShyHo?

"My name Emma! I wuv Baby Ashwee!" the toddler says. Her mom nods in approval. "Can I see Baby Ashwee?"
Dust Bunny leads her over.

Dust Bunny: Ashley, it's Emma, a big little fan! Shoot away, Emma!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Joan: I'm Joan Gold. Can't you read? Anyway, this is my place, and THAT... is my chair, so I wouldn't get too pushy with the questions. Now, what's this about a ShyHo?

Plant: I was in the house of Penny Crygor, not this place! (It teleports back to Penny’s house)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"Hewwo, Ashwee!" Emma says.

Baby Ashley grumbles crankily from her sleepiness and dirtiness. "Hewwo..."

Emma wrinkles her nose. "Baby Ashwee smewws bad..."

Top Bottom