• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red finds a hose, and sprays mold out of the way. "We have to," he says. "If we don't....I think Ashley might die."

"I don't even know what those are...." E-Ashley II mumbles. She then tries to bribe him. "If you give me something I like, it might prevent me from having an 'accident' with mold on your furniture."
Dust Bunny: Die? What is wrong with her?
------------------------

Carson: As long as you don't mind 'accidentally' being locked up in a crate, that is not a problem... I think salmon would be to your liking for meat.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo wakes up and tests a machine)
ShyHo: Maybe this machine will rid me of the strange and peculiar things I do. (An identical version of ShyHo pops out)
Wicked ShyHo: I must kill those who have wronged me! Starting with Penny Crygor! (He goes over to Penny’s lab, and takes off his mask, revealing the evil runes on his cheeks and then breaks in through the windows)
ShyHo: Oh, no. This is bad.
Penny isn't there, so she doesn't see it happen.
Dust Bunny: Die? What is wrong with her?
------------------------

Carson: As long as you don't mind 'accidentally' being locked up in a crate, that is not a problem... I think salmon would be to your liking for meat.
"She's really really sick....I think she was infected with mold," Red says. Baby Ashley nods and whimpers.

E-Ashley II nods. "I want raw meat!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"She's really really sick....I think she was infected with mold," Red says. Baby Ashley nods and whimpers.

Wicked Shy Guy: Huh, does not look like she’s home.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: We need a safe place to put Baby Ashley then. We can't have her breathing this in.
------------------

Carson: Do you want parasitic worms? I could give you that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: We need a safe place to put Baby Ashley then. We can't have her breathing this in.
------------------

Carson: Do you want parasitic worms? I could give you that.
Red makes a gas mask appear out of nowhere and puts it on Baby Ashley. "She needs to be here. She can tell where Ashley is better than I can," he says. Baby Ashley whines and points in the direction of where Ashley is.

"But some people eat raw salmon!" E-Ashley II says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red makes a gas mask appear out of nowhere and puts it on Baby Ashley. "She needs to be here. She can tell where Ashley is better than I can," he says. Baby Ashley whines and points in the direction of where Ashley is.

"But some people eat raw salmon!" E-Ashley II says.
Dust Bunny: Let's go! I see mold growing on that building!

---------------------

Carson: So you do want the salmon? Either way, eating meat that is not well-prepared can still introduce unwelcome entities into your system, whether it is common practice or not, and in this environment, quality protection is not on the forefront of people's minds, and since I am not willing to take such a risk, we must cook it... Beyond that, it is not wise to do things just because others do it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Let's go! I see mold growing on that building!

---------------------

Carson: So you do want the salmon? Either way, eating meat that is not well-prepared can still introduce unwelcome entities into your system, whether it is common practice or not, and in this environment, quality protection is not on the forefront of people's minds, and since I am not willing to take such a risk, we must cook it... Beyond that, it is not wise to do things just because others do it.
Red runs over and enters. "Oh, my god!" he exclaims, seeing all the sick people. He then sees Ashley, who is unconscious, and rushes over to her. "We need the D-serum for her!"

"Fine, I'll have it cooked," E-Ashley II mutters.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red runs over and enters. "Oh, my god!" he exclaims, seeing all the sick people. He then sees Ashley, who is unconscious, and rushes over to her. "We need the D-serum for her!"

"Fine, I'll have it cooked," E-Ashley II mutters.
Dust Bunny: Make some appear, quick! The mold is coming!
----------------------

Carson goes to an ice box, and pulls out a case with salt and a steak of salmon. Bringing it in, he rinses it, rubs it with seasonings, and places it in the oven... and ties the oven shut.

Carson: $Don't even think about it!$.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Make some appear, quick! The mold is coming!
----------------------

Carson goes to an ice box, and pulls out a case with salt and a steak of salmon. Bringing it in, he rinses it, rubs it with seasonings, and places it in the oven... and ties the oven shut.

Carson: $Don't even think about it!$.
Red searches through imaginary pockets until he finally finds a syringe. He injects it into Ashley, and holds her hand. "Sarah!" he calls, after seeing her.

E-Ashley II stares at it through the oven, drooling. "It looks so yummy..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red searches through imaginary pockets until he finally finds a syringe. He injects it into Ashley, and holds her hand. "Sarah!" he calls, after seeing her.

E-Ashley II stares at it through the oven, drooling. "It looks so yummy..."
Sarah and a few others are tangled in a web of mold, unconscious.

Dust Bunny flies to her, but the mold keeps reaching for him. He tries to reach someone else, but the same happens.

Dust Bunny: I can't get to anyone!
----------------------

Carson: It will be finished soon enough. I am going to prepare a few things for the side, and then go up to my study. In the meantime, you should brush up on your reading upstairs. I have an excellent selection from my personal library for your perusal, whether you fancy literature and fine arts, history, philosophy, or science. I treasure my books, but often miss the time to read them over. Go on.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah and a few others are tangled in a web of mold, unconscious.

Dust Bunny flies to her, but the mold keeps reaching for him. He tries to reach someone else, but the same happens.

Dust Bunny: I can't get to anyone!
----------------------

Carson: It will be finished soon enough. I am going to prepare a few things for the side, and then go up to my study. In the meantime, you should brush up on your reading upstairs. I have an excellent selection from my personal library for your perusal, whether you fancy literature and fine arts, history, philosophy, or science. I treasure my books, but often miss the time to read them over. Go on.
Red, being much smaller, is able to move more agilely and manages to free Sarah by cutting the web with his trident. "We need to get them both to the mansion!"

"What does that mean? I like the books they had at the lab for me, like Ted E. Bear," E-Ashley II says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red, being much smaller, is able to move more agilely and manages to free Sarah by cutting the web with his trident. "We need to get them both to the mansion!"

"What does that mean? I like the books they had at the lab for me, like Ted E. Bear," E-Ashley II says.
Dust Bunny: (Prepares to fly away, but halts) What about these others? They are still alive. I'll bet there are more too.
------------------------

Carson: That wasn't reading, that was suppression; more than likely, an attempt to keep you infantile. If you want real power, substance is key... What was Ted E. Bear like if you remember?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Prepares to fly away, but halts) What about these others? They are still alive. I'll bet there are more too.
------------------------

Carson: That wasn't reading, that was suppression; more than likely, an attempt to keep you infantile. If you want real power, substance is key... What was Ted E. Bear like if you remember?
"We can't save them all right now! We have to go," Red says. "The serum won't work if we don't get away!"

"He was nice and kind to all his friends, and he always did what was right!" E-Ashley II says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We can't save them all right now! We have to go," Red says. "The serum won't work if we don't get away!"

"He was nice and kind to all his friends, and he always did what was right!" E-Ashley II says.
Dust Bunny shuts his eyes tightly before turning around and flying away, disturbed that he could not help...
------------------------

Carson: But how do you know what is right?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny shuts his eyes tightly before turning around and flying away, disturbed that he could not help...
------------------------

Carson: But how do you know what is right?
When they get home, Red puts Sarah and Ashley in bed. "Sarah isn't infected, but she's very sick," he says. He checks their temperatures and puts wet cloths on their foreheads.

"Because....because......" E-Ashley stammers. She then stares at her feet.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
When they get home, Red puts Sarah and Ashley in bed. "Sarah isn't infected, but she's very sick," he says. He checks their temperatures and puts wet cloths on their foreheads.

"Because....because......" E-Ashley stammers. She then stares at her feet.
Dust Bunny: I hope they're okay... and the others... It was hard to look at.
------------------------

Carson: Ah, you took it as an assumption that Teddy was a good part of the story, but didn't ask why. What makes a juvenile book juvenile is that it doesn't invite you to ask, 'Why is that?' Granted, Ted probably did play a good role in whatever story it was, but when you consider that every book has an author, and that every author makes assumptions about how to make sense of the world, it seems clear that the only way you could do better is to look for material that forces or invites you to question what it says in order to understand it. For that reason... up, up you go. The pages are getting dusty. I'll be down here, and then in my study.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I hope they're okay... and the others... It was hard to look at.
------------------------

Carson: Ah, you took it as an assumption that Teddy was a good part of the story, but didn't ask why. What makes a juvenile book juvenile is that it doesn't invite you to ask, 'Why is that?' Granted, Ted probably did play a good role in whatever story it was, but when you consider that every book has an author, and that every author makes assumptions about how to make sense of the world, it seems clear that the only way you could do better is to look for material that forces or invites you to question what it says in order to understand it. For that reason... up, up you go. The pages are getting dusty. I'll be down here, and then in my study.
"I know..." Red says. "But we have to put our loved ones first." Baby Ashley takes off her gas mask and starts crying at the sight of Sarah and Ashley.

E-Ashley goes into the library and tries to read a book as best as she can. "The in....industrial rev-revolution and its c-conse- ugh, I can't do this," she mutters, throwing it down.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I know..." Red says. "But we have to put our loved ones first." Baby Ashley takes off her gas mask and starts crying at the sight of Sarah and Ashley.

E-Ashley goes into the library and tries to read a book as best as she can. "The in....industrial rev-revolution and its c-conse- ugh, I can't do this," she mutters, throwing it down.
Dust Bunny: That mold is nasty stuff. Who started it? I bet they weren't on the island.
-----------------------
Carson is delighted to hear silence, interpreting from it that E-Ashley is enjoying the books.

Carson: $Arts! I bet it is arts!$

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: That mold is nasty stuff. Who started it? I bet they weren't on the island.
-----------------------
Carson is delighted to hear silence, interpreting from it that E-Ashley is enjoying the books.

Carson: $Arts! I bet it is arts!$
"I don't know. It couldn't have been E-Ashley, she's gone now..." Red says. Baby Ashley curls up in the bed between Sarah and Ashley and sobs.

$Art?$ E-Ashley hears. $Art!$ She finds a crayon and starts scribbling on the inside cover of the book. She finishes a drawing of her and Carson getting ice cream and smiles.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know. It couldn't have been E-Ashley, she's gone now..." Red says. Baby Ashley curls up in the bed between Sarah and Ashley and sobs.

$Art?$ E-Ashley hears. $Art!$ She finds a crayon and starts scribbling on the inside cover of the book. She finishes a drawing of her and Carson getting ice cream and smiles.
(ShyHo successfully manages to contain Wicked ShyHo in a mirror of wickedness and then visits Ashley)
ShyHo: Oh, wait, are these the right coordinates?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: Really?... (♢Dust Bunny: What happened?... Red: Disk take her, go bye-bye. ... Dust Bunny: But I miss her! Waaaah!... (Blows nose)... I feel better now. ♢)... I'm taking a nap. Keep an eye on them. (He disintegrates)

------------------
Carson finishes dinner and goes to his study.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo successfully manages to contain Wicked ShyHo in a mirror of wickedness and then visits Ashley)
ShyHo: Oh, wait, are these the right coordinates?
Red looks at him. "Hey...Ashley isn't doing too great."
Dust Bunny: Really?... (♢Dust Bunny: What happened?... Red: Disk take her, go bye-bye. ... Dust Bunny: But I miss her! Waaaah!... (Blows nose)... I feel better now. ♢)... I'm taking a nap. Keep an eye on them. (He disintegrates)

------------------
Carson finishes dinner and goes to his study.
Red strokes Baby Ashley's hair as she cries. Ashley begins to wake up, and Red calls Dust Bunny. "She's coming to!"

E-Ashley comes down and shows him the drawing she made. "Look!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Red strokes Baby Ashley's hair as she cries. Ashley begins to wake up, and Red calls Dust Bunny. "She's coming to!"

ShyHo: What happened to her? She was barfing, and I think something happened.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: (Reforming slowly and drowsily) Wha-what? Hey, Ashley! (anxiously taps her on the cheek to speed the waking) Where are you now? What is your name? What's seventeen times four? Do you remember anything? ...

Carson: Augh! (Takes the book excitedly, but calms)... (Clears throat) Very artistic. I would get you coloring books later... (looks into the book disturbed)... Of course, I would prefer it if you abstain from drawing in or on the books-- 'read only memory,' if you would.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: What happened to her? She was barfing, and I think something happened.
"She was infected with the mold. I cured her, but she's still quite sick," Red says.
Dust Bunny: (Reforming slowly and drowsily) Wha-what? Hey, Ashley! (anxiously taps her on the cheek to speed the waking) Where are you now? What is your name? What's seventeen times four? Do you remember anything? ...

Carson: Augh! (Takes the book excitedly, but calms)... (Clears throat) Very artistic. I would get you coloring books later... (looks into the book disturbed)... Of course, I would prefer it if you abstain from drawing in or on the books-- 'read only memory,' if you would.
Ashley groans. "I'm.....Ashley...." she mumbles. "I'm at....the mansion?" Baby Ashley hugs her tightly and babbles something.

"Oh, okay..." E-Ashley says. "But I thought I heard you say 'arts'?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"She was infected with the mold. I cured her, but she's still quite sick," Red says.

Ashley groans. "I'm.....Ashley...." she mumbles. "I'm at....the mansion?" Baby Ashley hugs her tightly and babbles something.

(ShyHo calls Lenna)
ShyHo: Lenna!
Lenna: Yes? '
ShyHo: Come see Ashley! (Lenna does so)
Lenna: She looks very pale and sickly. I shall give her some of Penny's tonic. (She gives Ashley the tonic)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: ...(Rapidly)What's my name? What's his name? What is she to you? Why is your hair almost as big as you are? Do you feel okay? What happened last?...
----------------------------

Carson: It is a textbook about art. Generally, if you need to write in it, it will say so.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo calls Lenna)
ShyHo: Lenna!
Lenna: Yes? '
ShyHo: Come see Ashley! (Lenna does so)
Lenna: She looks very pale and sickly. I shall give her some of Penny's tonic. (She gives Ashley the tonic)
Ashley vomits it up. "I think she needs to rest more first before ingesting anything," Red says.
Dust Bunny: ...(Rapidly)What's my name? What's his name? What is she to you? Why is your hair almost as big as you are? Do you feel okay? What happened last?...
----------------------------

Carson: It is a textbook about art. Generally, if you need to write in it, it will say so.
"You're Dust Bunny.....He's Red.....Sarah is my adopted mom.....I don't know.....I feel terrible....I don't remember...." Ashley groans. Baby Ashley gives her her stuffed bunny and watches her.

"I think I like drawing better than reading," E-Ashley says.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley vomits it up. "I think she needs to rest more first before ingesting anything," Red says.

"You're Dust Bunny.....He's Red.....Sarah is my adopted mom.....I don't know.....I feel terrible....I don't remember...." Ashley groans. Baby Ashley gives her her stuffed bunny and watches her.

Dust Bunny: ... (Rapidly) What's the weather forecast? Why are double cheese pizzas an abomination? How many questions do I have?...

---------------

Carson: Well, that's quite alright. Anything you can do that empowers you with a honed skill is worth its salt. I have plenty of copy paper, and you can sketch away. (Takes out ten or so sheets) Have at it. (Turns back around, moving pins on a detailed map).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: ... (Rapidly) What's the weather forecast? Why are double cheese pizzas an abomination? How many questions do I have?...

---------------

Carson: Well, that's quite alright. Anything you can do that empowers you with a honed skill is worth its salt. I have plenty of copy paper, and you can sketch away. (Takes out ten or so sheets) Have at it. (Turns back around, moving pins on a detailed map).
"Stop, I think you're stressing her out!" Red says, checking Ashley's temperature again. "She has a high fever, so she needs lots of rest."

E-Ashley scribbles childish drawings of scenes she considers happy, like getting ice cream and molding people. She periodically tugs on Carson's hand to show him her drawings.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Lenna: Poor Ashley. She must rest for a while. I would recommend giving her some water and medicine as well.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Stop, I think you're stressing her out!" Red says, checking Ashley's temperature again. "She has a high fever, so she needs lots of rest."

E-Ashley scribbles childish drawings of scenes she considers happy, like getting ice cream and molding people. She periodically tugs on Carson's hand to show him her drawings.
Dust Bunny: Sorry... They're right. lie down now. (slowly nudges her head down to the pillow)... Get some sleep... Red, I'm going on a hunting trip. Where's the fireplace?
-------------------
Carson: Mmm... (preoccupied) Carry on like that, and you'll make the seasoned look like amateurs.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Poor Ashley. She must rest for a while. I would recommend giving her some water and medicine as well.
"She won't keep it down yet," Red says. "We'll try later."
Dust Bunny: Sorry... They're right. lie down now. (slowly nudges her head down to the pillow)... Get some sleep... Red, I'm going on a hunting trip. Where's the fireplace?
-------------------
Carson: Mmm... (preoccupied) Carry on like that, and you'll make the seasoned look like amateurs.
"Downstairs in the living room. What for?" Red asks. Ashley yawns and falls back asleep as Baby Ashley sings to her.

"Wock-a-bye, Ashwee, on da tweetop..." she whispers. She then looks at Dust Bunny. "Can come too?"

E-Ashley smiles and pins one of her drawings to the map.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"Downstairs in the living room. What for?" Red asks. Ashley yawns and falls back asleep as Baby Ashley sings to her.

"Wock-a-bye, Ashwee, on da tweetop..." she whispers. She then looks at Dust Bunny. "Can come too?"

ShyHo: Alright, we will be seeing you. My evil clone shall not get out.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: (To Red) Somebody opened Pandora's box!... (To Ashley) Not this time, Ashley. I need you to be smart and keep Ashley safe. Bye, Red...
--------------

Carson: I am presently using this map. Use magnets and stick it to the refrigerator.

<I am gone for now.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Alright, we will be seeing you. My evil clone shall not get out.
"Goodbye," Red says.
Dust Bunny: (To Red) Somebody opened Pandora's box!... (To Ashley) Not this time, Ashley. I need you to be smart and keep Ashley safe. Bye, Red...
--------------

Carson: I am presently using this map. Use magnets and stick it to the refrigerator.

<I am gone for now.>
"Bye," Red says. Baby Ashley waves and then gets back to making sure Ashley is okay.

E-Ashley removes the drawing and then puts it on the fridge. "Can we eat now?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Goodbye," Red says.

"Bye," Red says. Baby Ashley waves and then gets back to making sure Ashley is okay.

(ShyHo and Lenna resume their normal activities at home)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Goodbye," Red says.

Dust Bunny takes on ashes, and flies up the chimney...
----------------------

Carson: Of course. I nearly forgot.

He goes downstairs to the kitchen, brings all together and brings it to the living room.

Carson: I removed the dining table to clear out a guest room for brief meetings, so you may use that coffee table over there.
----------------------

Gabriel Dumas shakes Python's hand. Though Python does not seem so enthused.

Dumas: ...You are a work of art!

Python: Is this a joke?

Dumas: He sounds just like Snake.

Engineer: Success! He came out just as hoped!...

Python: What is this? I'm standing right here.

Engineer: It looks like we're good to go. He is ready.

Python: Still here.

Dumas shuts Python down and smiles.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny takes on ashes, and flies up the chimney...
----------------------

Carson: Of course. I nearly forgot.

He goes downstairs to the kitchen, brings all together and brings it to the living room.

Carson: I removed the dining table to clear out a guest room for brief meetings, so you may use that coffee table over there.
----------------------

Gabriel Dumas shakes Python's hand. Though Python does not seem so enthused.

Dumas: ...You are a work of art!

Python: Is this a joke?

Dumas: He sounds just like Snake.

Engineer: Success! He came out just as hoped!...

Python: What is this? I'm standing right here.

Engineer: It looks like we're good to go. He is ready.

Python: Still here.

Dumas shuts Python down and smiles.
Red changes Baby Ashley and then watches Sarah for signs of her waking up.

E-Ashley devours her salmon and burps cutely. "Excuse me," she says. "I need to go outside, but it's way too cold...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(In the morning, Wicked ShyHo escapes and heads to Kat and Ana's house with a shotgun, but not before exposing the runes on his face. He first breaks the door down with an axe.)

Top Bottom