• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
< I lost my connection before I could conclude with the following: >

//Capman: (Wide-eyed momentarily before regaining composure) Well, that's alright-- a bit of a bummer-- but, hey, I can be an altruistic guy when I wanna be, so keep this (taps on the saucer as he walks out) as a gift from me to the emperor, and, tsk, tsk, maybe pretend I was never here. B-bye. Bye? Bye. (slips away)

Dust Bunny gives her the bottle.

Dust Bunny: (Sigh) three... two... one...

Johnny T.: Someone looks thirsty, and who can say 'no' to that cute wittle face? <I like the avatar sincerely though. Who could say 'no?'>

Dust Bunny: How much?

Johnny: (Almost interrupting) five dollars.

Dust Bunny pays him with a wrinkled face.

Johnny: Why, thank you... Alright, everyone, gather round. The tour starts in eight minutes.
(ShyHo calls Dust Bunny)
ShyHo: Hey, can I ask you something? Where are you headed?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dust Bunny: All the more reason to go on a historic tour instead. You can come if you want to, but it is HOT! Even my ears are burning up!
ShyHo: Boring. Too boring. You want hot? Go check out Goron City.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dust Bunny: I might just do that one day. (Johnny: Kay, everybody (claps) show's on the road right after I make a notification call...) So how has everything been at the palace? With the baby on the way, your hands must be full.
ShyHo: Yes, we managed to get rid of E-Ashley. The baby's due next month.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo and Lenna are busy watching a movie together as their clone versions put E-Ashley to bed)
E-Ashley hugs Clone Lenna while she sleeps.
Dust Bunny gives her the bottle.

Dust Bunny: (Sigh) three... two... one...

Johnny T.: Someone looks thirsty, and who can say 'no' to that cute wittle face? <I like the avatar sincerely though. Who could say 'no?'>

Dust Bunny: How much?

Johnny: (Almost interrupting) five dollars.

Dust Bunny pays him with a wrinkled face.

Johnny: Why, thank you... Alright, everyone, gather round. The tour starts in eight minutes.
<Thank you! It's one of my favorite Ashley fanarts. I always imagined she's asked you for something quite sinister, and she's giving you that look to mess with you>

Baby Ashley finishes her water and wipes her mouth. "All better," she says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

<Thank you! It's one of my favorite Ashley fanarts. I always imagined she's asked you for something quite sinister, and she's giving you that look to mess with you>

(ShyHo and Lenna get up the next morning)
ShyHo: What should we do today?
Lenna: I do not know.
ShyHo: I’m gonna text Penny some funny videos I found. (He texts her the videos)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo and Lenna get up the next morning)
ShyHo: What should we do today?
Lenna: I do not know.
ShyHo: I’m gonna text Penny some funny videos I found. (He texts her the videos)
Penny deletes them. E-Ashley wakes up and cries for ShyHo.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: That was a bust. I wonder how Kat and Ana will respond. (He texts them the funny videos)
(Clone ShyHo gives E-Ashley some attention)
Kat and Ana don't have their own phones, so they don't receive anything. E-Ashley vomits mold on Clone ShyHo.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Wanna go to park with Baby Ashley," E-Ashley says.
(Holo-ShyHo takes E-Ashley and clone Baby Ashley to the park)
ShyHo: I have an idea, let’s go take a walk together.
Lenna: I can’t. I’m currently having contractions.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Holo-ShyHo takes E-Ashley and clone Baby Ashley to the park)
ShyHo: I have an idea, let’s go take a walk together.
Lenna: I can’t. I’m currently having contractions.
Clone Baby Ashley runs over to the sandbox. "Push me on the swing," E-Ashley says to Clone ShyHo.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

The tour begins. Through the delerium inducing heat the crowd marches for more than an hour to get to the first site. There are, however, some of those who were not as enthused...

Person: ... Yeah, it's a book report I was given to work on... Why me?

Another Person: This thing can burn up in ashes, and it wouldn't change a thing!

Interested person: What do you mean? This is the most exciting, mid latitude archaelogical find since... (the loud majority... He is picked up and thrown over a cliff)... I'm okay!

Johnny: Good! I forgot to bring an emergency harness. Sorry!

Do not worry. Dust Bunny flies down and helps him back up.

Dust Bunny: I'm not getting a good feeling about this. Someone's getting paid too much.
------------------

Tina anxiously waits for Mario to return, no anxiety uncalled, for she begins to hear wild noises intensifying.

Tina: M-Mr...

Mario: (Behind her. He startles her with speech) I am right here.

Tina: (Jumps in fright) Don't leave me alone again! (Sobs as she runs and hugs him, crying and speaking unintelligibly, since her voice is muffled.)

Mario: It is... okay (taken off guard by the sudden display of panic)... I did not mean to be so long... Where is Gianni? (squints and looms arounnd)

Tina: He left!

Mario: Why? I told him to stay put! We must find him! Come. (He starts to run)

Tina: Wait! Not that way! Dangerous things are over there!

Mario: But we have to find Gianni.

Tina reluctantly follows...
---------------------

The heads of the Griffon Wing gaze in awe at the finished product, Python. After he is energized, he 'comes to life,' with movements slightly less believable, but nevertheless astoundingly reminiscent demeanor to Solid Snake.

Dumas: Impressive! Say something. What is your name?

Python: Why?... Are you trying to play one of those 'gotcha to say it' tricks?

Dumas smiles as he looks at his colleagues...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone ShyHo: Probably taking a dump.
E-Ashley tilts her head in confusion as Clone Baby Ashley runs back.
The tour begins. Through the delerium inducing heat the crowd marches for more than an hour to get to the first site. There are, however, some of those who were not as enthused...

Person: ... Yeah, it's a book report I was given to work on... Why me?

Another Person: This thing can burn up in ashes, and it wouldn't change a thing!

Interested person: What do you mean? This is the most exciting, mid latitude archaelogical find since... (the loud majority... He is picked up and thrown over a cliff)... I'm okay!

Johnny: Good! I forgot to bring an emergency harness. Sorry!

Do not worry. Dust Bunny flies down and helps him back up.

Dust Bunny: I'm not getting a good feeling about this. Someone's getting paid too much.
------------------

Tina anxiously waits for Mario to return, no anxiety uncalled, for she begins to hear wild noises intensifying.

Tina: M-Mr...

Mario: (Behind her. He startles her with speech) I am right here.

Tina: (Jumps in fright) Don't leave me alone again! (Sobs as she runs and hugs him, crying and speaking unintelligibly, since her voice is muffled.)

Mario: It is... okay (taken off guard by the sudden display of panic)... I did not mean to be so long... Where is Gianni? (squints and looms arounnd)

Tina: He left!

Mario: Why? I told him to stay put! We must find him! Come. (He starts to run)

Tina: Wait! Not that way! Dangerous things are over there!

Mario: But we have to find Gianni.

Tina reluctantly follows...
---------------------

The heads of the Griffon Wing gaze in awe at the finished product, Python. After he is energized, he 'comes to life,' with movements slightly less believable, but nevertheless astoundingly reminiscent demeanor to Solid Snake.

Dumas: Impressive! Say something. What is your name?

Python: Why?... Are you trying to play one of those 'gotcha to say it' tricks?

Dumas smiles as he looks at his colleagues...

Baby Ashley begins to whine, not feeling good either. "This tour guy is a nut!" Red says. "I've seen more responsible people in the demon realm!"

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
E-Ashley tilts her head in confusion as Clone Baby Ashley runs back.

Baby Ashley begins to whine, not feeling good either. "This tour guy is a nut!" Red says. "I've seen more responsible people in the demon realm!"
Clone ShyHo: I mean, going potty.

Top Bottom