• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Where we live here?" E-Ashley asks.
(Clone Lenna shows her to a house specially designed to house her and the clones)
Clone Lenna: This is where we will live.
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: Hey, Kat and Ana, wanna come check something out with me? Or, are you guys in ninja training?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Clone Lenna shows her to a house specially designed to house her and the clones)
Clone Lenna: This is where we will live.
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: Hey, Kat and Ana, wanna come check something out with me? Or, are you guys in ninja training?
"We're in ninja training. Sorry," Kat says.

"Where my room?" E-Ashley asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"We're in ninja training. Sorry," Kat says.

"Where my room?" E-Ashley asks.
ShyHo: Ah. (He hangs up and calls Mona Pizza) Hi, I’ll take one extra-large all-dressed pizza with a Sprite please. I also want breadsticks, fries, and chicken wings.
(Clone Lenna shows her to her room, it’s a nice room that looks exactly like the one she has at ShyHo’s palace)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Ah. (He hangs up and calls Mona Pizza) Hi, I’ll take one extra-large all-dressed pizza with a Sprite please. I also want breadsticks, fries, and chicken wings.
(Clone Lenna shows her to her room, it’s a nice room that looks exactly like the one she has at ShyHo’s palace)
Mona takes his order. E-Ashley paints a smiley face with mold on her door. "Can do anything I want like mold everything and go potty on the floor?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Where Baby Ashley?" E-Ashley asks Clone Lenna.
Clone Lenna: She’s here. Come on out, Baby Ashley!
Krile: This pizza is really good.
Bartz: Where did you find it?
ShyHo: I ordered it from Mona Pizza.
Faris: It’s a good thing you did, this is tasty.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone Lenna: She’s here. Come on out, Baby Ashley!
Krile: This pizza is really good.
Bartz: Where did you find it?
ShyHo: I ordered it from Mona Pizza.
Faris: It’s a good thing you did, this is tasty.
Clone Baby Ashley whimpers from inside a closet.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Can I go potty on da fwoor too?" Clone Baby Ashley asks.
Clone Lenna: Sure.
Lenna: Are you sure it was wise of you to make the clones different from our actual personalities?
ShyHo: Yeah, I designed them that way in cause they got infected.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clone Lenna: Sure.
Lenna: Are you sure it was wise of you to make the clones different from our actual personalities?
ShyHo: Yeah, I designed them that way in cause they got infected.
Clone Baby Ashley does that and leaves the closet. E-Ashley picks her up. "Why she so small?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Yeah, you're not trafficking those across mine or the other kingdoms of my empire anytime soon.
< I lost my connection before I could conclude with the following: >

//Capman: (Wide-eyed momentarily before regaining composure) Well, that's alright-- a bit of a bummer-- but, hey, I can be an altruistic guy when I wanna be, so keep this (taps on the saucer as he walks out) as a gift from me to the emperor, and, tsk, tsk, maybe pretend I was never here. B-bye. Bye? Bye. (slips away)

Baby Ashley pants and looks down at Dust Bunny. "So thirsty....need all!" she says, eyes widened cutely.
Dust Bunny gives her the bottle.

Dust Bunny: (Sigh) three... two... one...

Johnny T.: Someone looks thirsty, and who can say 'no' to that cute wittle face? <I like the avatar sincerely though. Who could say 'no?'>

Dust Bunny: How much?

Johnny: (Almost interrupting) five dollars.

Dust Bunny pays him with a wrinkled face.

Johnny: Why, thank you... Alright, everyone, gather round. The tour starts in eight minutes.

Top Bottom