• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Capman: Lenna remembers, she called the cops when Princess Peach showed the fire flowers she was growing. Capman's the name, and super's my game. Now, word spreads quickly when a moldy biological super weapon is on the loose, and I got wind of your little dilemma. Fortunately for you, I used to be a lawyer, and if a biological super weapon can defeat everything else, it can't beat a lawyer. Tick, tick, clock's ticking!
Lenna: Unfortunately, this super weapon does not seem to care about lawyers. It will attempt to mind control you with mold. Fighting it in court is futile and all efforts to do so would be in vain.
ShyHo: Is there any other option that does not involve settling it in court?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Lenna: Unfortunately, this super weapon does not seem to care about lawyers. It will attempt to mind control you with mold. Fighting it in court is futile and all efforts to do so would be in vain.
ShyHo: Is there any other option that does not involve settling it in court?
Capman: Who said anything about court?... (Whistles)

In comes a machine that is covered in a blanket.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: What is that?
Capman pulls the blanket away to reveal a large glowing, warm, sparkling saucer.

Capman: It's quite simple, you see. If you can't kill it, can't reason with it, and can't run from it, you get rid of it. (Taps on the frame) I met up with Dr. Crygor, and he built this thing-a-majig that does one thing, and one thing alone, serves the rider with a one way trip to the far-off planet Hocotate. What did I do? Secure a tract of land where moldy E-Ashley can frolic and play, and eat till doomsday, all in blissful happiness. The end.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Capman pulls the blanket away to reveal a large glowing, warm, sparkling saucer.

Capman: It's quite simple, you see. If you can't kill it, can't reason with it, and can't run from it, you get rid of it. (Taps on the frame) I met up with Dr. Crygor, and he built this thing-a-majig that does one thing, and one thing alone, serves the rider with a one way trip to the far-off planet Hocotate. What did I do? Secure a tract of land where moldy E-Ashley can frolic and play, and eat till doomsday, all in blissful happiness. The end.
ShyHo: This is neat. Her friends can accompany her too. Anyways, we will take it if this is our only option.
Lenna: What is the cost?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: This is neat. Her friends can accompany her too. Anyways, we will take it if this is our only option.
Lenna: What is the cost?
Capman: Oh, boy, cost? Unlike my usual self, I didn't think of that, but while you're on that note, I did help the Mushroom Kingdom enact a ban against Bullet Bill flashlights, and since I need to crawl in dark places alot, and since Bullet Bills are the only thing that can kill giant bullion bugs, and since the ideal back-door route for such a commodity meanders through your land...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Capman: Oh, boy, cost? Unlike my usual self, I didn't think of that, but while you're on that note, I did help the Mushroom Kingdom enact a ban against Bullet Bill flashlights, and since I need to crawl in dark places alot, and since Bullet Bills are the only thing that can kill giant bullion bugs, and since the ideal back-door route for such a commodity meanders through your land...
Lenna: You request a flashlight? And what shall the cost be?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Capman: Leave the cost to me. I just want imperial permission to use the country roads for vacation travels (winks).
ShyHo: (Sighs) You don't need government permission, this is not an absolute monarchy. You need only check with local checkpoints to verify. Understood?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Capman shows him a photograph of one in use.

Capman: It's a flashlight that doubles as a Bullet Bill Blaster cannon, but... hehe, I guess the Mushroom Kingdom thinks it's a bit too much of a Koopa Kingdom weapon.
ShyHo: Yeah, you're not trafficking those across mine or the other kingdoms of my empire anytime soon. The ministers of commerce would not appreciate that. Good night, now get out. (ShyHo and Lenna go back to bed, but not before the former takes the saucer machine from Capman and hides it in a locked closet)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But Ashley needs to drink. That means... (Screen converges on his face) we need to buy some! (Screen returns)...

Johnny T.: Gotcha covered, bunny buddy. (The tour guide hands him a bottle with '$2.35 ' written on it)

Dust Bunny: Thanks!... Hey, wait, that's highway robbery!

Johnny: Whew! It sure is hot isn't it? Skin-peeling, tear-scorching, sweat-calling, tan salon-bankrupting, tongue-parching, bone-blistering hot!

Dust Bunny: Fine! Give me the water! (Jerks it away and pays for it)... We have to ration this one bottle... and guard it with our lives!... Next, it will be five dollars. I can feel it in my ears!
Baby Ashley pants and looks down at Dust Bunny. "So thirsty....need all!" she says, eyes widened cutely.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley pants and looks down at Dust Bunny. "So thirsty....need all!" she says, eyes widened cutely.
(ShyHo wakes up)
ShyHo: We’ve done it. We can now take E-Ashley down! (ShyHo sets the UFO machine outside of his house and calls E-Ashley) There’s a warp pod outside of my house. It will transport you and your friends to a far off planet built specifically to your tastes. You can play with your friends for all eternity there. Does that sound good?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo wakes up)
ShyHo: We’ve done it. We can now take E-Ashley down! (ShyHo sets the UFO machine outside of his house and calls E-Ashley) There’s a warp pod outside of my house. It will transport you and your friends to a far off planet built specifically to your tastes. You can play with your friends for all eternity there. Does that sound good?
"Will be able to make more friends too?" E-Ashley asks. "And will ShyHo be there?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I excited!" E-Ashley says, hugging Clone Baby Ashley.
(The UFO lands on Hocotate in a large city)
Clone ShyHo: Odd, they said there was no oxygen here, yet I can somehow breath! And it has gotten bigger in size ever since we last came here. You’re gonna love it!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The UFO lands on Hocotate in a large city)
Clone ShyHo: Odd, they said there was no oxygen here, yet I can somehow breath! And it has gotten bigger in size ever since we last came here. You’re gonna love it!
"I gonna make so much new friends!" E-Ashley says. "You said....place for me?"

Top Bottom