• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red comes in and hugs Ashley. "Hey, Ashley, how ya doing?" he asks cheerfully. Ashley glares at him.

Moments later, Red hits the wall outside the door with a thud. "She's not in a very agreeable mood," he mutters, rubbing his head.
Grant brings Red out.

Kaitlin: I think she needs more time alone...

Meanwhile, Dr. Takayama examines Snake's body, and takes measurements for a later-used neural mapping...

ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, I’m going hunting with your sister and Locke.
Lenna: Where are you going?
ShyHo: I told them about the Sonic characters. We’re gonna go hunt them.
Lenna: ShyHo, isn’t that harmful?
ShyHo: Nah, anyways, bye! (He goes hunting)
Faris: Okay, who first?
ShyHo: There’s a rabbit named Cream. Let’s go make wabbit soup.
Faris: Where does she live?
ShyHo: I dunno.
Cream, Rose, Big, Vector, and Sonic are at the Eggquarium (hosted by the obvious) looking at mechanical fish. There, they meet Dr. Eggman <I shall take the role if no one else does>, who claims to have retired villainy to curate and display his dual purpose gallery and aquarium...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Grant brings Red out.

Meanwhile, Dr. Takayama examines Snake's body, and takes measurements for a later-used neural mapping...
Ashley screams and starts tearing up and of the furniture in the room. Red quickly shuts the door as the trail mix goes flying.

"You'll need a new room. Has she done that here before?" Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley screams and starts tearing up and of the furniture in the room. Red quickly shuts the door as the trail mix goes flying.

"You'll need a new room. Has she done that here before?" Red says.
Kaitlin: When she got here... Every day is a little progress, but a bit slow.

Grant: We can't be playing kindergarten right now.

Kaitlin: I know, but it's the only way. Just a little more time...

Grant: We don't have more time!...

<They believe Ashley knows the whereabouts of a certain file that the Griffon Wing lost.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: When she got here... Every day is a little progress, but a bit slow.

Grant: We can't be playing kindergarten right now.

Kaitlin: I know, but it's the only way. Just a little more time...

Grant: We don't have more time!...

<They believe Ashley knows the whereabouts of a certain file that the Griffon Wing lost.>
<Wait, who is Griffon Wing?>

"You'll need a lot of therapy if you want to get through to her," Red says. The sound of more furniture being hurled at the walls is heard.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Grant brings Red out.

Cream, Rose, Big, Vector, and Sonic are at the Eggquarium (hosted by the obvious) looking at mechanical fish. There, they meet Dr. Eggman <I shall take the role if no one else does>, who claims to have retired villainy to curate and display his dual purpose gallery and aquarium...
Dr. Robotnik: Welcome, one and all to my Eggquarium! Featuring…. the Pingas Fish!
Pingas Fish: Pingas!
Dr. Robotnik: I cross-bred a fish with my own DNA! Well, if it isn’t Sonic the Hedgehog, you’ve got a lot of nerve coming here!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Wait, who is Griffon Wing?>

"You'll need a lot of therapy if you want to get through to her," Red says. The sound of more furniture being hurled at the walls is heard.
<I made that up earlier. They are an organization recognized by this false Metal Gear lore. It was made up because of my lacking knowledge of Metal Gear. It is supposed to be a conglomerate, terrorist organization that emulated from, and later cancelled the Les Enfant Terribles project of (I do not know, or I forgot) in favor of a more promising 'Python Super Soldier,' for which they contracted Dr. Eggman to develop a few components to be integrated.>

Kaitlin: That's clear! (hears a chair hit the door).

Dr. Robotnik: Welcome, one and all to my Eggquarium! Featuring…. the Pingas Fish!
Pingas Fish: Pingas!
Cream: Look! Another one!

Big: I like the blue one!

Nadine (An intern of Eggman's), walks in.

Nadine: Dr.Eggman, an order for part eigteen has arrived.

Big: Who is that?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<I made that up earlier. They are an organization recognized by this false Metal Gear lore. It was made up because of my lacking knowledge of Metal Gear. It is supposed to be a conglomerate, terrorist organization that emulated from, and later cancelled the Les Enfant Terribles project of (I do not know, or I forgot) in favor of a more promising 'Python Super Soldier,' for which they contracted Dr. Eggman to develop a few components to be integrated.>

Kaitlin: That's clear! (hears a chair hit the door).

Cream: Look! Another one!

Big: I like the blue one!

Nadine (An intern of Eggman's), walks in.

Nadine: Dr.Eggman, an order for part eigteen has arrived.

Big: Who is that?
Faris: I think the Sonic characters are just kids.
ShyHo: Oh. (They go hunting somewhere else)
Robotnik: Some loser. Also, have you seen the red ones?
Red Pingas Fish: Snoopingas as usual I see?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Eventually, Ashley stops throwing her fit. She curls up in a ball and starts crying.

"She seems to have calmed down a bit," Red says. "Should you go back in?"
Kaitlin reenters.

Kate: <accelerating for lack of ideas in how to progress the scene>... So, Ash. How is your memory?

Faris: I think the Sonic characters are just kids.
ShyHo: Oh. (They go hunting somewhere else)
Robotnik: Some loser. Also, have you seen the red ones?
Nadine rolls her eyes.

Big: Where?! (Looks around)

Sonic: I gotta hand it, Dr. Eggman, this aquarium is a little cool. I never expected you to do something like this.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kaitlin reenters.

Kate: <accelerating for lack of ideas in how to progress the scene>... So, Ash. How is your memory?

Nadine rolls her eyes.

Big: Where?! (Looks around)

Sonic: I gotta hand it, Dr. Eggman, this aquarium is a little cool. I never expected you to do something like this.
Robotnik: Would you guys like to see something?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Robotnik: Would you guys like to see something?
(At once)

Sonic : Sure!

Cream: Yes, please!

Big: Uh, huh!

Rose: Whachya got?!

Vector: I guess (still skeptical)

Ashley keeps sobbing. "I don't know! Why do you care? And don't call me Ash!"
<I should have waited a bit. Sorry.>

Kate: Okay! (pulls hands up in sarcastic compliance)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(At once)

Sonic : Sure!

Cream: Yes, please!

Big: Uh, huh!

Rose: Whachya got?!

Vector: I guess (still skeptical)
(Robotnik leads them to a back room)
Robotnik: Here are some trophies to commemorate our new friendships despite some… difficulties. For you, Cream, an enchanted golden carrot from Minecraft. There appear to be none in the game, but there are. (He gives it to her)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley nods. "Want wobot to sweep wif me tonight."
(The charging station is brought to the room, which the robot steps onto, as ShyHo puts Baby Ashley in her crib and raises the bars, before giving her her bottle, bunny, and some toys)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The charging station is brought to the room, which the robot steps onto, as ShyHo puts Baby Ashley in her crib and raises the bars, before giving her her bottle, bunny, and some toys)
Baby Ashley gives the robot a blanket and a stuffed hippo, and then lays down in her crib. "Night night, Dada and wobot," she mumbles, falling asleep. <gtg bye>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley gives the robot a blanket and a stuffed hippo, and then lays down in her crib. "Night night, Dada and wobot," she mumbles, falling asleep. <gtg bye>
(ShyHo leaves the room and puts on his pajamas)
ShyHo: I’m all ready for bed.
Lenna: Something’s going on with Faris, she seems to be distraught.
ShyHo: It’s nothing. Good night. (He goes to sleep)

Top Bottom