• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
A mysterious person walks into the quiet, specially designed room where Ashley, who was detained a few days ago and treated well to make her feel more secure, is seated. Next to Ashley is a small bowl of trail mix.

Kaitlin: Hello, Ashley, I am Kaitlin Connor. You may call me Kate... ( extends her hand to Ashley, offering a chocolate bar).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
A mysterious person walks into the quiet, specially designed room where Ashley, who was detained a few days ago and treated well to make her feel more secure, is seated. Next to Ashley is a small bowl of trail mix.

Kaitlin: Hello, Ashley, I am Kaitlin Connor. You may call me Kate... ( extends her hand to Ashley, offering a chocolate bar).
Ashley nibbles on the chocolate bar and glares at Kate. "Where is Red? And what happened to my city?"
Robot: Mama says it makes you feel no good.
"Twy it! It yummy!" Baby Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley nibbles on the chocolate bar and glares at Kate. "Where is Red? And what happened to my city?"

"Twy it! It yummy!" Baby Ashley says.
Don't worry about Red. He is in massage as we speak... The city... clean up crews are very busy, but all is well. (Places her elbows on the table informally)... I'm sorry you were rushed down by those loud people. No one likes being ambushed like that. We made them come up and apologize.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Don't worry about Red. He is in massage as we speak... The city... clean up crews are very busy, but all is well. (Places her elbows on the table informally)... I'm sorry you were rushed down by those loud people. No one likes being ambushed like that. We made them come up and apologize.
"I don't accept their apology! How I run my city is none of their business!" Ashley yells.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: (Looks clueless) Well... Do you like people being scared of you? It sounds like a hard way to live-- always having enemies.
"I like when people are scared of me. It's easier to control them, so they have to be my friends or die," Ashley replies.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: Mmm... That's quite a method, but won't people think about staying safe instead of being your friend?
"It doesn't matter! If they don't agree to be my friend, I kill them!" Ashley yells, crossing her arms. "Enough games! What do you want from me?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"It doesn't matter! If they don't agree to be my friend, I kill them!" Ashley yells, crossing her arms. "Enough games! What do you want from me?"
Kaitlin: I see you need a bit more time (gets up casually). We brought your friend to see you...

Commander Grant: (Behind the door, speaking to Red) Alright, go on in, but the mission is to calm her down. (opens the door)

Kaitlin: (Exiting as Red enters) I think she was genuinely behind it.

Commander Grant: Don't be crazy, someone else was using her... She's eight! Still in grade school!

Kaitlin: Stranger things have happened, commander... stranger things have happened...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: I see you need a bit more time (gets up casually). We brought your friend to see you...

Commander Grant: (Behind the door, speaking to Red) Alright, go on in, but the mission is to calm her down. (opens the door)

Kaitlin: (Exiting as Red enters) I think she was genuinely behind it.

Commander Grant: Don't be crazy, someone else was using her... She's eight! Still in grade school!

Kaitlin: Stranger things have happened, commander... stranger things have happened...
Red comes in and hugs Ashley. "Hey, Ashley, how ya doing?" he asks cheerfully. Ashley glares at him.

Moments later, Red hits the wall outside the door with a thud. "She's not in a very agreeable mood," he mutters, rubbing his head.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, I’m going hunting with your sister and Locke.
Lenna: Where are you going?
ShyHo: I told them about the Sonic characters. We’re gonna go hunt them.
Lenna: ShyHo, isn’t that harmful?
ShyHo: Nah, anyways, bye! (He goes hunting)
Faris: Okay, who first?
ShyHo: There’s a rabbit named Cream. Let’s go make wabbit soup.
Faris: Where does she live?
ShyHo: I dunno.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna, I’m going hunting with your sister and Locke.
Lenna: Where are you going?
ShyHo: I told them about the Sonic characters. We’re gonna go hunt them.
Lenna: ShyHo, isn’t that harmful?
ShyHo: Nah, anyways, bye! (He goes hunting)
Faris: Okay, who first?
ShyHo: There’s a rabbit named Cream. Let’s go make wabbit soup.
Faris: Where does she live?
ShyHo: I dunno.
Baby Ashley toddles up to a Serv-Bot. "Taco pwease."

Top Bottom