• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley keeps crying and pouting. She hits the robot. "SHE CAN'T BE BETTER THAN ME!"
ShyHo: Okay. Let's see how she'll do on Pac-Man now. (He puts an arcade machine in front of them, the robot plays, only to die very quickly, not knowing what to do.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley follows him. "She diffwent fwom me. She went potty without hiding while I hid."
ShyHo: I altered her personality to make her less shy, and I just reprogrammed her to make her not understand games.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley hugs her and takes her hand. "How can you go potty or eat if you're a wobot?"
<Was afk due to having to study>
(The next morning, ShyHo wakes up)
ShyHo: The robot is currently on recharge. But, she has tanks for urine and feces.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Oh. So she wike human," Baby Ashley says. She finds the robot recharging and hugs her.
ShyHo: It’s still not activated yet.
Lenna: Good morning, ShyHo. Are you coming for breakfast?
ShyHo: Yes, I will be. You coming for breakfast, Baby Ashley?

Last edited:
Top Bottom