• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(nvm I'll be up for a short while longer)
A few hours later, Ashley wakes up crying, waking Red up. He tries his best to soothe her and gives her her pacifier, but she just spits it out and continues crying. Eventually, Red goes into the library. "Skully, do you know how to calm down a baby?"
Skully: Play her some music or something. Download a lullaby app.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The music winds down and sure enough, Ashley starts fussing again. Red quickly rewinds it and she settles down. "Oh boy. Am I really gonna have to do this all night?" Red mutters.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The music winds down and sure enough, Ashley starts fussing again. Red quickly rewinds it and she settles down. "Oh boy. Am I really gonna have to do this all night?" Red mutters.
Skully: From the looks of it, yes. Unless you do something to soothe her for the whole night. (I gtg)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(In the morning)
Skully: Morning, hey... why does it smell like crap in here?
Red yawns, exhausted from being up all night with the music box. "Must be Ashley's diaper..." he says. Ashley is still asleep on the couch, and Red checks her, wincing at the odor. "Mhm....she'll probably start crying if I wake her now, though..." He decides to wake her up anyway, and drags her into the bathroom with her crying in protest.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: Morning.
Lenna: Morning.
ShyHo: Hey, so I think I might be going over to Ashley's at about 2:00 PM. I think that's the right time.
Lenna: Okay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo was busy)
ShyHo: I wanna turn Ashley into a full-grown woman.
Lenna: No. Don't do that.
ShyHo: So that she can be your friend... fully!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I wanna use the potion to make Ashley a twenty-year old. She'll pay the price for her crimes.
"I don't think that's a good idea....at all," Red replies. "She'd probably getting really angry at you, and with a full adult body she could do a lot more damage than normal....."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't think that's a good idea....at all," Red replies. "She'd probably getting really angry at you, and with a full adult body she could do a lot more damage than normal....."
ShyHo: But... it’d be nice having her as an adult, she’ll be smarter.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't think Ashley will ever change, she's just going to be a little brat forever....." Red mutters.
ShyHo: Let’s see how adult Ashley reacts to her aging. What time would it have to be for the potion to make her age to the 20-30 age threshold?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Let’s see how adult Ashley reacts to her aging. What time would it have to be for the potion to make her age to the 20-30 age threshold?
"Probably a week, and do you really want to deal with Baby Ashley for that long?" Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Not great, Ashley kept waking up and I had to lull her back to sleep...." Red mumbles, yawning.
ShyHo: Can't wait for that to happen to me.
Lenna: It looks like the baby's gonna be a big one. ShyHo's told me that female Shy Guys are bigger than males. It might be a girl or a large boy.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Can't wait for that to happen to me.
Lenna: It looks like the baby's gonna be a big one. ShyHo's told me that female Shy Guys are bigger than males. It might be a girl or a large boy.
"That's cool...." Red mumbles, yawning again. Ashley starts crying about something and Red shoves the pacifier into her mouth, too tired to deal with her.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"That's cool...." Red mumbles, yawning again. Ashley starts crying about something and Red shoves the pacifier into her mouth, too tired to deal with her.
ShyHo: Wow. She’s cranky. I guess Lenna’s dad had to deal with the same thing.
Lenna: Yeah, he had two girls.. I wish I was the older one.
ShyHo: So.. when’s your meeting?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Wow. She’s cranky. I guess Lenna’s dad had to deal with the same thing.
Lenna: Yeah, he had two girls.. I wish I was the older one.
"She's cranky because I woke her up," Red replies. "Then again, she's always pretty fussy."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Yeah, I'll be glad," Red replies. Ashley spits out her pacifier at him and it bounces off his head.
ShyHo: Alright, lemme try something. (ShyHo picks Ashley up) People dying, blood, vampire bats, skulls, bony hands, pistols, warfare.

Top Bottom