• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No, she just chewed on the bottle but she would've if it didn't have a childproof cap," Red replies.
Lenna: Oh.
ShyHo: Who are you talking to?
Lenna: Red. He needs help with Ashley.
ShyHo: Pass the phone over to me. Alright, Red. Is she hungry?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Feed her, I'll send you some baby food. (ShyHo sends a drone with a package of baby food to Red)
Red takes it and unscrews the lid. He takes a spoon and shows it to Ashley. "Um, dinnertime."

He awkwardly feeds Ashley and when he's done Ashley rubs her belly contentedly. "Alright," he says, back on the phone. "Fed her."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red takes it and unscrews the lid. He takes a spoon and shows it to Ashley. "Um, dinnertime."

He awkwardly feeds Ashley and when he's done Ashley rubs her belly contentedly. "Alright," he says, back on the phone. "Fed her."
ShyHo: Perfect. If there's anything else you need, you can talk to me or Lenna. Anything else?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: So... I'm gonna be having a baby soon too. But, we'll have to wait.
Lenna: And we'll have to help it grow up too.
ShyHo: It's gonna be great having an heir.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Nope," Red replies.
ShyHo: Oh, that sucks. Well, I'm gonna be sending some toys. (ShyHo sends toys shaped like bats, skulls, bloody hands, and demons as well as a mobile with bats, skulls, and demon heads on it)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Oh, that sucks. Well, I'm gonna be sending some toys. (ShyHo sends toys shaped like bats, skulls, bloody hands, and demons as well as a mobile with bats, skulls, and demon heads on it)
Ashley takes one of the toys and chews on it delightedly. "She likes these much better," Red replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley takes one of the toys and chews on it delightedly. "She likes these much better," Red replies.
ShyHo: Hey, I know Ashley's interests. She is into that stuff. So, how convenient that I had them lying around. Anything else I need to send to you?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Probably diapers. And a bottle. I think that's it," Red replies.
(ShyHo sends all that stuff to Red)
ShyHo: Alright, you're all set. I'm gonna go read with Lenna, but you're still on in case you need anything.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red nods and goes over to Ashley who's playing with Kirby. "I need to put you in this," Red says, holding up a diaper. Ashley pouts and sticks her tongue out at him.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: So, the potion we must give Ashley has to be given at a specific time of the day or else she'll age wrong.
Lenna: That's... very specific.
ShyHo: She'll only remain in baby form for one day.... hopefully.
Lenna: Do you think Red can manage with her like this?
ShyHo: Hopefully we'll be able to manage when we get a child. Yeah, he probably can.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby grabs the diaper Red has as he looks at it with curiosity before putting it on his head like a hat.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Skully: What has happened to Ashley? Why is she so little? alexxxela alexxxela
(I am in a Japanese class so I may have slow response for a while)
"A potion backfired and now she's a baby," Red replies.
Kirby grabs the diaper Red has as he looks at it with curiosity before putting it on his head like a hat.
"I need that back so Ashley doesn't make a mess on the floor," Red says, grabbing it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(I am in a Japanese class so I may have slow response for a while)
"A potion backfired and now she's a baby," Red replies.

"I need that back so Ashley doesn't make a mess on the floor," Red says, grabbing it.
Skully: Oh. Is there any way to fix it?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I dunno, make sure Ashley doesn't try to eat laundry detergent again," Red says. Ashley yawns and sucks her thumb. "I think she needs to go to bed," Red observes.
Skully: She'll be up, no doubt. She'll be up five or six times at night, so be prepared to wake up constantly. Sound good?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Skully: She'll be up, no doubt. She'll be up five or six times at night, so be prepared to wake up constantly.
Red nods and helps Ashley onto the couch to falls asleep. He puts a blanket on her and gives her her stuffed bunny, and she drifts off in no time. Heeding Skully's warning, Red sits next to Ashley holding the pacifier, being ready to calm her down if she wakes up.
(i'm going to bed so I'll be back tomorrow)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red nods and helps Ashley onto the couch to falls asleep. He puts a blanket on her and gives her her stuffed bunny, and she drifts off in no time. Heeding Skully's warning, Red sits next to Ashley holding the pacifier, being ready to calm her down if she wakes up.
(i'm going to bed so I'll be back tomorrow)
(Bye)
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: Good night, Lenna.
Lenna: Good night, ShyHo. (She turns out the light and heads to sleep)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Bye)
(Meanwhile)
ShyHo: Good night, Lenna.
Lenna: Good night, ShyHo. (She turns out the light and heads to sleep)
(nvm I'll be up for a short while longer)
A few hours later, Ashley wakes up crying, waking Red up. He tries his best to soothe her and gives her her pacifier, but she just spits it out and continues crying. Eventually, Red goes into the library. "Skully, do you know how to calm down a baby?"

Top Bottom