• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't know, I'll research it later, but will you PLEASE JUST MAKE HER SHUT UP!" Red exclaims, frustrated with Ashley's incessant wailing.
ShyHo: All the baby stuff Spend-Bot bought is for my baby. You can't have any.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Brew an age potion for her or something.
"I checked, we're all out of ingredients and they won't come back in stock anywhere till tomorrow," Red mutters.
Carla: That would be great! It's hail fire if I go in there without good news!
"Alright," Red says. He tries to pull Ashley along by the hand but she won't budge. "Come on!" he says, frustrated.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I checked, we're all out of ingredients and they won't come back in stock anywhere till tomorrow," Red mutters.
ShyHo: Well, I have access to Imperial Supplies, we've got tons in stock. What do we need?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Well, I have access to Imperial Supplies, we've got tons in stock. What do we need?
"Okay, I'll start on that once we get back from seeing Wario. The potion will have to sit for a while depending on how much you want the target to age, so it might take till tomorrow anyway," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

"Alright," Red says. He tries to pull Ashley along by the hand but she won't budge. "Come on!" he says, frustrated.

Carla picks her up and drives her and Red to the building.

Carla: Remember, if you need a getaway car, there's a blue sports car whose doors are unlocked on the opposite side of the lot.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Car

Carla picks her up and drives her and Red to the building.

Carla: Remember, if you need a getaway car, there's a blue sports car whose doors are unlocked on the opposite side of the lot.
"In case Wario gets mad? Alright," Red says, stepping out of the building.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo arrives back home)
Lenna: How's Ashley's condition?
ShyHo: She's been turned into a baby. Luckily, me and Red will be working to change her back.
Lenna: Oh, no! That sucks. Anyways, I need you to work out some deals with the Imperial Video Game Commission.
ShyHo: Ok, what are they?
Lenna: Some technological work and new ideas for marketing.
ShyHo: Doesn't seem too hard. Alright. Mr. Commissioner, what do I need to do as of late?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario is in his office (with the door open since it is hot) throwing darts at a board with Wizmonik's, Mario's, and others' names on it.
Red walks in cautiously. "Um, hi." Ashley starts crying again and Red tries to shush her.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(ShyHo arrives back home)
Lenna: How's Ashley's condition?
ShyHo: She's been turned into a baby. Luckily, me and Red will be working to change her back.
Lenna: Oh, no! That sucks. Anyways, I need you to work out some deals with the Imperial Video Game Commission.
ShyHo: Ok, what are they?
Lenna: Some technological work and new ideas for marketing.
ShyHo: Doesn't seem too hard. Alright. Mr. Commissioner, what do I need to do as of late?
<I am not sure exactly what he is asking for.>

Chairman of the Commission: What do you need to do for what?

Red walks in cautiously. "Um, hi." Ashley starts crying again and Red tries to shush her.

Wario: Hehe! That is funny. Now change her back.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"No, this is real....." Red says, sighing. Ashley squirms down from Carla's arms and toddles over to Wario.
Wario: (Rubs his chin)... Say 'WaWa.'

ShyHo: Okay, how much do you need.
Chairman: A good three-point-six million GP per year may keep us from becoming a footnote in a history book. Seven mil is ideal for us to remain relevant decades into the future.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Chairman: A good three-point-six million GP per year may keep us from becoming a footnote in a history book. Seven mil is ideal for us to remain relevant decades into the future.
ShyHo: Here's ten point four million GP. (ShyHo writes him a check and hands it to him.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: Did you resolve the issues with the Video Game Commission?
ShyHo: Yes. I did.
Lenna: Good.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Here's ten point four million GP. (ShyHo writes him a check and hands it to him.)
Chairman: Thank you, Emperor. (Pulls a scripted notepad from his pocket) With your... (squints) continued support, the IVC will thrive, protecting the quality of video games for years to come.

"WaWa!" Ashley says.
Wario: Say 'Money is the best.'

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Lenna: Did you sort out everything with the commissioner?
ShyHo: Yes, I did. He just needed money.
Lenna: Excellent.
ShyHo: Now, games will be of higher quality more than ever!
Lenna: Okay... look at it that way.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: Where is her bunny? She loves that thing.
"I think it's at home," Red replies. "Ashley, do you want your bunny?"

Ashley turns and looks at Red and nods enthusiastically.

"Alright, let's go home and get it," Red says, tugging her arm. "Say bye-bye."

"Bye-bye WaWa!" Ashley says, following Red outside.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
When Ashley and Red arrive home, Red gives Ashley her bunny to play with and calls ShyHo. "I need those ingredients for the aging potion now."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
When Ashley and Red arrive home, Red gives Ashley her bunny to play with and calls ShyHo. "I need those ingredients for the aging potion now."
ShyHo: Okay. (ShyHo sends a drone with a box with all the ingredients.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Okay. (ShyHo sends a drone with a box with all the ingredients.)
Red takes all the ingredients and starts working on the potion, being extra careful not to mess it up. When he's done, he puts a lid on it so nothing can happen to it while it sits. "All done!" Red says proudly. He then notices that Ashley is gone. "A-Ashley! She's disappeared! Oh no, not again!"

Red rushes through the mansion to find Ashley and discovers her sitting in the laundry room chewing on a bottle of detergent. "No, Ashley! That's so bad for you!" Red exclaims, taking it away. Ashley starts wailing and Red groans. "Maybe I should call Lenna and see if she knows anything about taking care of a baby, since she's having one soon."

Red picks up the phone. "Hi, Lenna."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red takes all the ingredients and starts working on the potion, being extra careful not to mess it up. When he's done, he puts a lid on it so nothing can happen to it while it sits. "All done!" Red says proudly. He then notices that Ashley is gone. "A-Ashley! She's disappeared! Oh no, not again!"

Red rushes through the mansion to find Ashley and discovers her sitting in the laundry room chewing on a bottle of detergent. "No, Ashley! That's so bad for you!" Red exclaims, taking it away. Ashley starts wailing and Red groans. "Maybe I should call Lenna and see if she knows anything about taking care of a baby, since she's having one soon."

Red picks up the phone. "Hi, Lenna."
Lenna: Hey, what's up?

Top Bottom