• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Back!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Thought I'd let everyone know I'm seriously going to be getting back into competitive SSBB.

I heard the forum here is lacking and that her metagame hasn't changed that much.

There are a lot of things Peach users can thank me for, but I won't go there.

<3 Dark Pch

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Thank goodness. Now get really consistently good at top level (lol with peach > _ > that'l be torture) and show those peach hatin' fools peach is just as viable as the other BL tiers to be in high tier.

Seriously, Rob > Peach about getting into high tier? Heck no!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Glad to see you're still moderating around here! I'm gonna start attending tournaments in Toronto again and remind people how awesome peach can be.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yessirreeee! I'm so excited.

Ended up ingesting over 175 different drugs and became a psychonaut. Was quite distracted from reality. Ended up a DMT chef and now I'm back into smash.

Niko_K

Smash Master
<3 Illmatic, were gonna get these footstool combos recognized

So much has changed around here wow, KB in the BBR, Hi King Beef!!!

Aisight I'm still alive!!! I'm hoping I can surprise with an old school style, we will see.

PS. Dark.Pch, welcome back to hell ;)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ended up ingesting over 175 different drugs and became a psychonaut. Was quite distracted from reality. Ended up a DMT chef and now I'm back into smash.
Somehow, I knew.

Niko_K

Smash Master
What in the world @ DMT chef LOL do you have a less illegal job now?
After my experience with LSD shortly after quitting Smash I started to become really obsessed with human consciousness, particularly my own. I actually still do it and hand it out for free to whomever is looking for it. So the short answer would be no lmfao.

I'm really hoping to throw people off with my Peach, and I've noticed a lot of her greatest tricks have barely been implemented into her metagame.

Either that or I'll completely suck nuts lmfao

Niko_K

Smash Master
Airgemini why let social stigmatization leak onto the forums? It's the story of my life it isn't JUST drug related.

Though I've gotten the Melee scene an hour away from where KK/Unknown life up and running again with a PR / weekly casuals / monthly tournament and I'm hoping to do the same for Brawl.

Big things, big things :)

Top Bottom