• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm back!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
What's been going on with Jiggs lately? Anyone winning with jiggs? I heard that their was a low tier online tourney, and no one told me about it :(.

Metatitan

Smash Master
We considered you but you had left, you can have my spot if you want. The jiggs boards have crumbled, have fun looking at the trolled up remains.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Yeah, the Jigglypuff boards took a big blow.
-Veril/Glick left for B+
-Bowyer quit smash
-Alex is Super Banned
-Air quit modding this place
-Spoonbob left for something
-Thinkaman is with BB
-PNDMike stopped posting here
-lonejedi vanished
-The remaining people are demotivated and lazy. Jigglypuff is pretty much nonexistent right now.

We're doing great!

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
-Veril/Glick left for B+
-Bowyer quit smash
-Alex is Super Banned
-Thinkaman is with BB
-lonejedi vanished
-The remaining people are demotivated and lazy. Jigglypuff is pretty much nonexistent right now.

We're doing great!
im not un-motivated, i just don't have a wii atm

Frolossus

Smash Lord
-Veril/Glick left for B+
-Bowyer quit smash
-Alex is Super Banned
-Thinkaman is with BB
-lonejedi vanished

We're doing great!
bowyer came back (just not to swf)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
-Veril/Glick left for B+
-Bowyer quit smash
-Alex is Super Banned
-Thinkaman is with BB
-lonejedi vanished

We're doing great!
This comment went way too well with your avatar.

You're not allowed to change your avatar from now on. Ever.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
I was facing Lain's Snake and got 1stocked on our second match @ Japes. Broke his shield!~!! Of course I got 2-0'd and he was sandbagging lol.. FF jump to Pound catches a lot of people by surprise!

As for everyone leaving, I'm fine with that. Less knowledge from the Puffs to disperse onto matchup-studying hightiers.

Glick

Smash Lord
Veril was a great researcher and Glick's jiggs was okay but I wouldn't call him a "great" player. He was good but nothing that made me go o_O
Umad.

I was one of the best in the beginning but then greater players sorta overshadowed me as I started to phase out of the scene.

I think you are just mad at me for not always agreeing with you these days. back in the day I remember you being very fond of me.

Whatever. I'm not seriously caring about that, i just thought it was odd.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Anyhoooo. Idk how long I'll be back, because my relationship with Brawl usually fanes, but I started playing Brawl + a while ago, and it got me interested in regular Brawl again. I'm going to join up on the AllisBrawl ladder and screw around for a bit. Might take a while to get the rust off. But I thought we should try to get the xat chat up again. so here's the link to the old xat. Hopefully we can make it decent again.

http://xat.com/JiggsDiscussion

Glick

Smash Lord
I got tricked into going to that tourney :( lol... Promised an easy win to make some money in doubles then people showed up and got 3rd breaking dead even, haha.

:) I miss you guys, so I'm stopping by to say HI!

P.S. if you haven't realized... This is Bowyer, lol.
Heya bowyer

What games are you into these days?

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
Bowyer! You're using the avatar you used when I joined the Jiggz board. <3

What made you start playing Smash again?
Haha, yeah, thought I would bring it back for old time sake.

Sorry to bum you, but I haven't started playing again. I've played literally a couple times since the start of school. Just stopped by to say what's up.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
I played in doubles, yah... Rofa tricked me by promising no good people... that really didn't happen, haha... either way we got 3rd and it was really fun... it's possible that I'll team with him again cause we worked real well together but school comes first so we'll see when I have the time.

Ninja Puff

Smash Cadet
Don't forget about new forum people!

I think a main problem is not just the fact that very few people main as Jigglypuff, but rather, many people who play as Jigglypuff and THINK that, aren't aware that there is a community forum. I, myself, didn't think this until I saw a link from a video I watched and it led me to this site.

Spread the word, I say! Jigglypuff will have it's day!

Anyways, welcome back.

Top Bottom