• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm at 99%, and lost. Help!

Kakashi151

Smash Rookie
I'm in need of some guidance. I have three little green flags on my SSE map, and I can't get them to go away. :mad: I play through the levels in question dozens of times, seeing if I missed anything, but I can't find anything that I haven't already picked up or found.

The areas in which I have a green flag are:
1.) The Subspace Bomb Factory (The bottommost area of the mountain thingy on the map.)
2.) The Great Maze (The bottom right area of the big purple circle.)
3.) The Great Maze (The upper right area of the big purple circle.)

Please, if anyone could provide me with any assistance as to what I'm supposed to do, I'd be MOST grateful! It doesn't have to be a walk-through per Se, just maybe a rough checklist of items that aren't easily found that you may have had trouble with collecting or finding.

Also, if this is in the wrong spot, I apologize. This seemed to be the appropriate place to have this kind of thread. But please, help a newbie out if it's not!

Thanks in advance for ANY help!

Top Bottom