• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's funny chaingrab

D

Deleted member

Pick Ike.

Go to delfino plaza @ the shine statue, corneria @ the back fin, or pokemon stadium @ the rock part in the middle. Grab opponent. Forward throw opponent into the wall a lot to like 100%. It's funny. Congrats.

If you're too far away from the wall you throw the opponent into, if they hit the wall it's ok, you can dashgrab them and be at the wall and it still works.

I didn't mention other stages cause they'll probably be banned anyway. try shadow moses island for practice.

Looks funniest on ZSS or the space animals.

If your opponent techs, keep mashing grab until you get it, techs are slow and you'll just grab them after the tech.

This doesn't work on a handful of characters, namely anything floaty. Jigglypuff is a clear example.

If you want to be an *******, you can jab between the throws randomly and it still works. Make sure to laugh a lot when you do this.

edit: kirk put this in your guide.

D

Deleted member

they'll probably be banned though. The ones I listed are a good bet for tournaments.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
1. Mow is too good.
2. Brawl is not an improved smash, it's a different game that happens to have less depth.
3. this isn't a melee vs brawl thread, it's a brawl thread on Mow's Ike's awesomeness.

D

Deleted member

no, I just think it looks funny. I do a lot of full charge fsmashes for the same reason.

D

Deleted member

why is this not in any of the guides yet? kirk, yannick already told me you use it, don't be gay put it in your guide.

yannick make rich make a guide.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL Max, Rich is too lazy to make a guide. He's busy eating chicken and Aethering. ^_^

Top Bottom