• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Eruption

Food Critic

Smash Rookie
So me and my bro are both pretty OK players of smash. He mains D3, i main Ike, we fight. And since we live in the middle of nowhere, there's no one else decent to play. So we fight.... a lot. for most of our time with brawl, I've found that i can usually gimp him pretty well by edge guarding with Eruption. However, my bro has convinced himself that there's no effective way for him to return to the stage when I'm doing this, and as a result, refuses to even try to recover when i have a good Eruption set up. So, I would like to know what the typical strategy is for getting by this kind of set up. is it as simple as baiting it out, or is there a reliable alternate method?

Thanks,

and BTW first post!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
It would be better if you posted your stuff in Ashunera's library, since we like to avoid needless topics like these. We'll be happy to answer your questions there.

Top Bottom