• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike video matches

Hinote

Smash Cadet
First off, very well done in those matches. I'll comment on your playstyle below.

In the beginning, you used tripping excellently. Secondly, I suggest for you to use Quick Draw less often. Many times, you either used it too often or used it incorrectly, which ultimately caused you the loss in the second video as well as a few other stocks. Anyway, FSmash was used too often for edgeguarding (which resulted in punishment) and counterattacking out of shield. Your FSmash was really only useful during 2:34 of the second video. Near the end of the first video, you used counter way too often. Although it did lead you to victory, the spamming of the move could've been read easily. You countered with Bair well during 1:05 of the second video.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
First off, very well done in those matches. I'll comment on your playstyle below.

In the beginning, you used tripping excellently. Secondly, I suggest for you to use Quick Draw less often. Many times, you either used it too often or used it incorrectly, which ultimately caused you the loss in the second video as well as a few other stocks. Anyway, FSmash was used too often for edgeguarding (which resulted in punishment) and counterattacking out of shield. Your FSmash was really only useful during 2:34 of the second video. Near the end of the first video, you used counter way too often. Although it did lead you to victory, the spamming of the move could've been read easily. You countered with Bair well during 1:05 of the second video.
thanks for the critizisim. as i said before these videos are old and common mistakes i made were been fixed like the way i used quick draw. But other than that thank u for the tips.

Junglechief

Smash Rookie
Use eruption for edge guarding. It even possible to nail someone with it b4 they sweet spot and even spike them if they come up right under it. Also if the jump up from the ledge eruption has enough range charged to hit someone jumping over you.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Use eruption for edge guarding. It even possible to nail someone with it b4 they sweet spot and even spike them if they come up right under it. Also if the jump up from the ledge eruption has enough range charged to hit someone jumping over you.
wow thanks for the eruption thing i'll use it for edgeguarding!

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
Incorporate ftilit into your game more, like in the first link when marth was down to the last stock at 119% an ftilt would have killed him. It has amazing knockback and can kill around 90-120% for sure.

Top Bottom