• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Pushing Through Challenge!

zFlashyStyle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
T-Type
So my brother made a video of this new ZSS AT,and i was thinking if Ike can do this.I have done something similar to this as Ike before the original video was out and told my brother.He later found this japanese video and a ZSS did it too. So i want to see if you can come up with something cool like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuwDXNcbFE&feature=g-all-u

Good Luck!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ZSS has the the highest normal mid air jump in the game.

Ike has the 2nd shortest

Ike is happy he can league hop at least with his trash jump

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I always thought Ike had a good midair jump... but that's probably because Peach has the worst one in the game x_x

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Ganon can but it requires a really good timing. It becomes something like an AT (lollowtiers).

@This Zss AT: I doubt Ike could do something similar. I'll try it out but yeah.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Actually Ganon can ledge hop with every aerial and air dodge, but the timing is super hard to do consistently and the timing is different if you use Fair to ledge hop.

Top Bottom