• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike: Perfect and Unuseable

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Ah but it is laggy(like all of his other attacks >_>) meaning that it's incredibly predictable. Forward b->Jump->Up B would be better because the Up B comes with super armour.
If you are horizontally really far away, theres no choice in the matter if you want any chance to survive. :x

EDIT: Also, whats the priority of his side-B? If they gave Meta Knight's tornado spin move thingy an uber high priority, when it can be used for recovery, and gave Ike's Side-B bad priority, I'm gonna be pissed.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Yaaay! Ike also has terrible recovery!....GRRRAAAHJOIGRJ *Flips desk over.*

Hey, you and me, True Fool? We're Ike buddies. YOU KNOW WHY?! Cause we're both up, in the middle of the night, postin' about Ike.

:D
Yay. Good afternoon Ike buddy.

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
This thread is a waste of time...

I hate how people rant on about Ike being crappy when they themselves haven't touched the game... EVERYONE who played at the demo was new to brawl... you can't expect anyone to have unlocked any potential ike has beneath the surface... and to say Sakurai ignores the tournament scene is also a very unfounded remark...

I can't wait for Ike to KRUSH all the haters 1v1 when brawl comes out...
/agree 20000000 times over.... ive said that so many times i can't count.... so sum1 hurry and close this thread before it attracks more noobs

Top Bottom