• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike kill true combo

Primer TMT

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Carlosva
3DS FC
4940-5763-3694
I was in the lab (training) and i recently discovered the a cancelled nair(like falco and ganons dair) allows if u r fast hands to connect a upair to kill at specific % depending the character weight, i tested en fox(light) marth(midweight) and ganon(heavy)

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
So this only works if you time it so you hit the opponent and land on the ground on the same frame? I presume the opponent can still DI out of Ike's reach if they can react well enough, though?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Training mode says it is true, but it might be air dodgeable. More testing required.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ya, I'd want a human on the otherside testing how it goes with airdodge and all of that.

One thing in our favour is Uair's lingering frames and how it generally does fairly well at eating airdodges. But there is still DI and the like to consider.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
You'd be hard-pressed to get this out of anyone outside of the heavy fastfallers. You also have to land point blank with the nair to maximize its combo potential. The uair with the timing in the video can be DI'd/air dodged. This is one of the reasons why nair is decent for ledge pressure, though. Land a good hit and you can combo into an offstage fair.

Backwards hit of nair (strong) can lead to uair. Backwards hit of nair (weak) can lead to bair.

Forward hit of nair, it's easier to hit with fair/nair imo.

Last edited:

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
It's a lot easier to do this with rage and back hit N-Air.

Top Bottom