• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike in Subspace Emissary

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Where does one find Ike? I have been searching for a long time and cannot find him. :confused: ... I saw somewhere else that it said he was in the "Subspace" stages, but I can't find him (his trophy?) anywhere. Can anyone help?

MxGm

Smash Cadet
Have you completed the Subspace Emissary yet? As far as I know you encounter him as you proceed through the stages, so don't worry if you haven't found him, you will eventually.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I have completed it. I got through to the end and beat Tabuu and everything. It says I only have it 95% completed though. I have looked in the subspace sections but can't find him anywhere.

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I have completed it. I got through to the end and beat Tabuu and everything. It says I only have it 95% completed though. I have looked in the subspace sections but can't find him anywhere.
i had that same problem with finding Ike too, he's close to the start of the subspace stage that has the swinging platforms in it

i think...

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
One of the subspace stages I have completed. I have the flag on it and everything. I assume that one wouldn't be the one he is in then? Or is the completion percent non-inclusive for characters?

NOTE: I have unlocked Ike in the game, just not in Subspace Emissary.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
He'll be in the one that's got the flag. The flag means you beat a stage, but without collecting everything in it. The glowing crown on a stage means everything's done there. Just look all around in the one with the flag. I can't remember exactly where he is.

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
One of the subspace stages I have completed. I have the flag on it and everything. I assume that one wouldn't be the one he is in then? Or is the completion percent non-inclusive for characters?

NOTE: I have unlocked Ike in the game, just not in Subspace Emissary.
the color changing icon represents that you have completed the level but since you have a flag that's probably where you'll find him like "sirkibble" said.

Tangy

Smash Apprentice
I thought it was required to have Ike in order to go through subspace. I think it was in the 8th level? Just play through all the beginning stages I guess...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
This is probably obvious and it's been said before, but...

Ike joins your party automatically in the stage where Marth fights off the oncoming Subspace Army at the Battlefield Fortress. Meta Knight crashes in, fights him, then joins him against the Subspace Army. Later, when they chase the Ancient Minister, Ike shows up and destroys the Subspace Bomb with his Aether move!

...So, yeah, I don't know how you can't manage to find him.

Epsiloh

Smash Rookie
OK lemme tell you its in the subspace stage where u were ness luigi and D3 if memory serves me right its in the area with the platforms that spawn stairs from where u start just go backwards.

To the people that are confused the topic is about finding ikes trophy in subspace not in the storyline

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
This is probably obvious and it's been said before, but...

Ike joins your party automatically in the stage where Marth fights off the oncoming Subspace Army at the Battlefield Fortress. Meta Knight crashes in, fights him, then joins him against the Subspace Army. Later, when they chase the Ancient Minister, Ike shows up and destroys the Subspace Bomb with his Aether move!

...So, yeah, I don't know how you can't manage to find him.
No, he doesn't. I finished subspace emissary, as in, the entire mode. I had the whole thing 97% done, and beat Tabuu, but never got Ike as a playable character. I went back to subspace (the level) and found his trophy, and then he joined my party. He doesn't come on his own, it must have just been a coincedence for you... either that, or my game has a massive glitch.

Thanks everyone.

nwb

Smash Rookie
Ike did join your party before the subspace stage, but after the cutscene where all the characters get trophified by Tabuu, every character in your team becomes unplayable (so you get to play as Luigi, Ness, or Dedede). Therefore, you must collect their trophies before being able to use them again.

Duckys

Smash Apprentice
No, he doesn't. I finished subspace emissary, as in, the entire mode. I had the whole thing 97% done, and beat Tabuu, but never got Ike as a playable character. I went back to subspace (the level) and found his trophy, and then he joined my party. He doesn't come on his own, it must have just been a coincedence for you... either that, or my game has a massive glitch.

Thanks everyone.
Happened to me, the first time I got Brawl I just completed Subspace Emissary straight away and never unlocked some of the characters your supposed to unlock along the way e.g. Ike.

Cors

Smash Rookie
I still don't have the Pokemon Trainer on my team in the Subspace, even though I've completed it. Remember fighting the "dark" Charizard in the Great Maze as well, but don't have the option to select the Pokemon Trainer as a character in the Supspace.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I still don't have the Pokemon Trainer on my team in the Subspace, even though I've completed it. Remember fighting the "dark" Charizard in the Great Maze as well, but don't have the option to select the Pokemon Trainer as a character in the Supspace.
Same thing happened to me with G&W and Ike, go to the subspace level then find them. ;)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

Thanks everyone.
Yes, he does. If you say otherwise, there's definitely something wrong with your game or something.

So yeah, definitely a massive glitch in your game.

...Or maybe not? I really don't see how it's possible, though, seeing as Ike's along with Marth and Meta Knight through some of the game.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Lots of people do struggle with finding the Ike trophy. I got it pretty easily....

On the stage where you get all the trophies, make sure you go from one end to the other, scanning every single area. He should be at the spot where the golden platforms appear.

DAISY3

Smash Rookie
Yes, he does. If you say otherwise, there's definitely something wrong with your game or something.

So yeah, definitely a massive glitch in your game.

...Or maybe not? I really don't see how it's possible, though, seeing as Ike's along with Marth and Meta Knight through some of the game.
Almost everyone here is stupid, when you get to subspace and beat the first stage everyone gets trophyfied and you have to find everyone in the stages

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Almost everyone here is stupid, when you get to subspace and beat the first stage everyone gets trophyfied and you have to find everyone in the stages
This thread is 8 ****ing years old.

Top Bottom